Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

yesterday..hv met 26 malaysian guy at cc around 4pm to 6pm..we hv gd time...

hope to see u here n give me a reply..

昨傍晚4点至6点在CC。26岁马国男孩在3楼相遇。一起欢乐过。。。可惜来去匆匆。。盼望此君看到。请留言回复。。

Yesterday night at mt faber safra swimming changing room, you were changing near the washing hand area and were naked while I was looking at you. I just want to say you had a nice bod. I think we were looking at each other. 

I am the one blowing my hair wearing a green NTU dryfit tshirt. If you are here pm me. =)

today 11.30am-ish at clementi mall mcdonald's

i (wearing white polo shirt) ordered a chocolate pie after you (and your father i presume) and the cashier aunty were joking about double confirming the quantity (just 1 pie, and not 2 or more haha)

i find you cute hehe pm me if you're here

Date: 4th March 2018

Time: just before 10am

Place: Macritchie Reservoir outside shower rest room

Saw you resting with your friends outside the shower area, seems to be after dragon boat training as you seem wet all over. You are wearing only your short. I was wearing black jersey, grey berm and a long tights bottom(black). You captured my eyes and I think you notice me watching so we exchange a few glances. Then I saw you showering at the open shower naked, but you didnt see me then.

Hope you are here and contact me. :D

Date: 4 March 2018, Sunday

Time: 10+ am

Place: Farrer Park Mrt, then City Square Mall

You were in 7e buying drink, then we both exited mrt station, and we end up at City Square Mall. I’m the guy in black polo. U went into decathalon before I left. If you see this, was wondering if you like to keep in touch. 

Date: 4march 2018 sun

Time: 7-8 PM

Place: Bugis FF

You were wearing a red singlet with the work armour behind and you were doing the chest cable machine when I saw you. Saw you again in the toilet where you have changed into a blue short pants. Will hope to know u if its ok.

Cedele beside Chopsticks below ORQ just now, you were in T shirt talking to your Friend and I was in office wear with my friends. Our eyes crossed many times both from the mirror and directly. I left about 1.30pm.

PM me if u see this?

Edited by jiriki

IPPT at Bedok Camp Tuesday 6 March 2018 at 6pm to 7pm

You : quite tall , maybe around 1.8m , black frame spectacles , mid 30s , white SAFTI singlet , black shorts , orange tag 337 , ride a red bike

Me : black frame glasses , around 1.7m , a bit pudgy , black engineer singlet , black shorts 

You chatted me up during our first station and continued to do so after our run 

I thought you were AJ but found out you are married 

Any chance you also curious to explore ?

Edited by Tachyons
5 minutes ago, Tachyons said:

IPPT at Bedok Camp Tuesday 6 March 2018 at 6pm to 7pm

You : quite tall , maybe around 1.8m , black frame spectacles , mid 30s , white SAFTI singlet , black shorts , orange tag 337 , ride a red bike

Me : black frame glasses , around 1.7m , a bit pudgy , black engineer singlet , black shorts 

You chatted me up during our first station and continued to do so after our run 

I thought you were AJ but found out you are married 

Any chance you also curious to explore ?

Wow wish u check me out 

Trying my luck here.

To the hunk who stay at cck ave 3 blk 4x8, not sure which level u stay at, bump into you few times at lift lobby. You ride a big bike, hope to be friend with you.

Edited by Bdman

Date: 8 March

It was in the Downtown line MRT and we reached either Tampines or Tampines West station (I can't remember) but I was sitting with my female friend talking and you sat opposite us and we made eye contact. I think you're Malay? But me and my friend both noticed that you were looking at me. I was wearing a green shirt with a black hat.

Date: 9th March

Time: Around 12pm

Place: Indian coffeeshop near Sembawang Shopping Center

I was with my colleague when we walked into the aircon area of the coffeeshop, you were already inside there having your lunch with another guy. You were wearing a green SAF singlet and I was in office wear. You noticed me and we exchange glance quite a few times. Hope can b fren. HMU if you are here and read this.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)