Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

U were wearing a red t shirt with NBS wording on it. U left carrying a black bag.  Saw u at PURE earlier. We exchanged a few glances but I didn’t dare smile but just looked at u for fear that u might be straight but wanted to know u though. I was the fair skin guy. Anw.. I’m just trying my luck here. 

Date: 24 Mar 18

Time: 4pm to 5pm

Venue: Tiong bahru Plaza coffee Bean outlet

I was the guy wearing green stripe shirt sitting opposite you. You are with 2 other friends and we exchanged a few glances. I was with my laptop working. I left first and we smiled at each other before i left the outlet. PM me if you see this. Like to know you.

Date: 25 March 2018

Time: 1030hrs - 1230hrs

Venue: Hakka Clan @Holland Ave

You: Wearing white round neck tee with black shorts, specs and black stud on your right ear

Me: Wearing maroon round neck tee with black shorts with red stripes at the sides.

You were with a big group taking the table on the left of the ancestral hall.

Later saw you with another guy outside chatting.

Then saw you in a van with your dad (I suppose), getting ready to leave.

Thought you look nice and simple, would like to know you.

Hope you are here. Drop me a message.

Hugs

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

Time: 1:13pm

You were wearing a black tshirt and black cap and was carrying a bag and you have black spectacles. You were walking towards the entrance of Golden Landmark and I was walking out and down the stairs. I was wearing the red flannel shirt and black spectacles. We made eye contact but after like 2 seconds, I looked away. If you're here, pm me because you're really cute and that short eye contact was everything

ORQ FF 6.45-8pm

Our eyes crossed many times today (and previously on a couple or other days I believe). Our shoulders bumped into each other hard today at the changing room as you came in and I was leaving with the FF shoe bag. You are lean toned tanned and bespectacled.

Not sure if the bump was intentional but would love to connect with ya if u r here!

Toa Payoh 810pm

We looked at each other outside Courts. Then you went to blk 190 to pick up your motorbike (below the car park ramp). You were in white tee and berms. I was the guy with a drink in hand in exec shirt and pants. I am not sure if you are here, but we exchanged many glances before you drove off. Like to know you 

Just trying my luck here

Place : Blk 8x8 Tampines Ave 8 #07-xxx

Time : 8pm

i was there to check on something. You told me you just finished shower and was not wearing underwear. Are you trying to tell me something? Hit me up if you are here, would like to meet you again. 

There was this guy working at Terminal 2 this afternoon (31 March) around 12:56pm. You were wearing a grey uniform and you were with 2 other of your female colleagues around Belt 31 & 32. You're Chinese and had black specs. 

You're really cute and if you're here, drop me a message. I was wearing a red flannel shirt and a black hat and was waiting at Belt 31 for my luggage. I would like to get to know you more :)

Date:31.03.2018

Time: 230-240pm

Venue:TPY Safra

it was my first time here. I met a chin guy at the steamroom aft my workout. We smiled and eventually he lead me to a shower. We had a quickie there. I hope it could last longer so i cn fully taste u. You said u would fuck me. We met again aft i shower and had a small chat. U rarely come to TPY,usually Tamp. Your name is T**. You said u are not in BW. Bt im just trying my luck. Im a malay guy. You might rmbr me. Hope to gt in contact with you. DM me if u’re here.

Where: Necessary Provisions

When: 2ish (?) in the afternoon

Your name is Timothy (from your card), and we talked a bit when settling your bill, and you asked if I’d be around for long. Haha drop me a message if you’re here? ;)

Don't think what you're after is more than I can be.

Just trying my luck here’s Saw you In the evening abt 6pm plus walking from Wisma towards Ngee Ann city and going to the underpass to lucky plaza. U had long hair and round eyes. We saw each other and I was walking towards Wisma. I was wearing a green polo and shorts. We both turned and looked at each other. Wanted to stop but was in a rush for time. Hope can hook up here. 

Guest MalaySuckerBoy

Date: 14 March 2018

You were a Chinese Singaporean male and was on a business trip leaving a day after me, I think? We met on Grindr and I was leaving for Singapore that day. You invited me to your hotel at JW Marriott for fun. You were wearing exec wear. After we met, you asked to meet again on Grindr but we lost contact. If you see this, PM me. Hope you are here :)

Highly doubt that you'll see this but.. here goes!

Me: Maroon Polo T, black shoe black and pants.

You: Wears specd, in uniform. 

Apr 3, at bus stop outside CNB, 6pm. I'm in maroon polo tee with my team. You were in the only guy in uniform. There were at least 2 of us wearing maroon polo tee, but I was the one we exchanged quite a few eye contacts. Do drop me a message if you see this. You're quite good looking. 

Edited by Gintoki
Guest Malaysuckerboy2
On 4/2/2018 at 12:37 PM, MalaySuckerBoy said:

You were a Chinese Singaporean male and was on a business trip leaving a day after me, I think? We met on Grindr and I was leaving for Singapore that day. You invited me to your hotel at JW Marriott for fun. You were wearing exec wear. After we met, you asked to meet again on Grindr but we lost contact. If you see this, PM me. Hope you are here :)

Hope you are here. Pm me.

Place: TPY center shop lot upstairs

Time: more than 15 years ago

You: massage therapist and owner of the massage place.

I forgot how we got know each other. You were the owner of the massage shop located at the upper floor. U also said u ran a spa business at shangri la sentosa. You gave me a massage and after that u used a crystal to get rid of the Qi from others.. this was what u told me to "clean" yourself. 

Not sure if u see this.. ping me if u do..

Time: around 12 pm, lunch hour

Place: a coffeeshop at the corner of Yishun ave 7 and ave 6.

I was having lunch with my colleagues and while we were having half way you and your colleagues found a table near us and sat down. You saw me looking at you and glance back. You seemed a little shy though I did see you stole a few glance back to me. I was the guy in light purple shirt n black pants. I only recall you were wearing a fitting t shirt n a pair of jeans.

Hit me up if you are here

Guest Sport-coholic
On 02/04/2018 at 12:37 PM, MalaySuckerBoy said:

How do you lost contact if you had met each other on Grindr? The message history on Grindr would have still been around?

Guest Malaysuckerboy2
3 hours ago, Sport-coholic said:

How do you lost contact if you had met each other on Grindr? The message history on Grindr would have still been around?

I forgot to add him as favourite on grindr. Hence when grindr updated my messages were not there.

Met you at SAFRA TPY E1 GYM just now around 6-7 pm. You wore under armour shoes and was wearing a gold chain around your neck. We shared the rower machine. Saw you again the steam room wearing navy blue underwear. Left at about 7 pm.

If you're one of us, drop me a PM.

Edited by ZeroKai

You were wearing a white t-shirt with blue print, denim jeans, then like brown-ish shoes at Capital, you were there till around 2:30AM. You were Chinese with brushed up hair. We looked at each other a few times but never followed through with anything. If you're here, hit me up. :) 

Edited by kent.ng10
7 hours ago, chisq said:

You were having dinner with your father at K.S Restoran JB Jalan Indah about 7 plus 8. You are really cute and look like Lee Jong Suk.. Think you noticed me looking at you for awhile. Hope you are here.

Wow! Really have someone who looks like Lee Jong Suk? Rare gem. 

On 26/03/2018 at 11:59 PM, muscle999 said:

This happened a few months ago. You are muscular, fair, and hairless. You were having food at Foodcourt with your son? We were sitting a table apart and I was about to finish my food. Our eyes met. You gave me a lingering look that as though you have something to say. You eventually gave me a weak smile. I find it hard to smile back and I just looked straight across, and then I look elsewhere. You took your son and passed me and then I decided to leave the table and return the tray. I saw you turning back and looked at me. My heart raced and yet I was afraid. You signalled me to follow. I walked a few meters behind you and you took your son to a small gate which leads to a condominium. The condo looks inhabited at that time. Perhaps just completed. You opened the gate and held the gate for me while your son walked off and perhaps went home? You led me to a toilet, where you switched on the steam room and then you started to strip. You went into the steam room while I went to the urinal to pee and I could see you standing at the glass door naked.

You started to touch yourself, caress your nipples and you jerk off. I continued to watch because I wasn't sure what you wanted me to do. Perhaps I feel that it's wrong to do something with a father of a son, a husband of a wife. I just continued to watch. You seem like you were enjoying being watched and I could hear you moan behind that glass door filled with vapour. But because you lean against it, I could see some parts very clearly. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. You have a perfect body and a manly smooth looking face. 

I was afraid that someone might come in. But then, they couldn't have seen you. So I just continued to watch until I heard you gave a loud moan and then you cum. It was so quick. After that you came out and took some tissue wipes to clean yourself and you finally begin to talk to me. You asked me to wait for you outside the door. Which I did. You came out of the toilet dressed up and looking even more perfect with a smile on your face. You asked for my name and passed me your name card. You told me to call you whenever I'm free to meet.

Apparently you got to go back home and you showed me to the same gate we entered which is just a few steps away. I lost your card. In fact, it went into my laundry. I tried to see if we could ever meet again at the same foodcourt, but we never did. If you happened to see this, message me.

This happened in KouFu Punggol

And u didn’t do anything with him???? What a waste!!!

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)