Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 7th April 2018

Venue: Tenmenclub

Time: 9pm

The Chinese guy with the dad bod, we kept looking at each other at the staircase. Finally, I managed to find you on the 3rd floor of the maze area and I quickly held your cock in my hands and I licked your nipples, your cock quickly grew in size.

You then held my hand and brought me into a room, you climbed onto the bed and I started sucking you. We licked each other’s nipples and finally, I came while we were in missionary position. 

You are such such a nice guy, a gentleman. I told you that I am currently a law student. 

Hope to reconnect with you :-)

im the young malay guy whom you said, “you’re a cute boy”. 

Date: 6th April 2018

Time: 3/4am++

So this’s what happened that night, I went to a bar called cheer something at Kallang Wave Mall, I can’t remember the name of the bar, and I think I drank too much, so kinda drunk. And I was out of my mind, so I did something rude to all the people around me, including my friends.

At around 4am plus, my friends and I were waiting at the taxi stand for our Uber. And then there’s a guy came over me, I couldn’t remember how he looks like, I only know he’s in white? If I’m not wrong. He came over me and asked me “Sister, are you okay?” I think I was overreacted when I heard the word “Sister” and I shout “I’m Not Sister, I’ve a dick or something”. I really can’t recall what happened last night. But next day my Friend told me I was so rude to that stranger. 

So here I’m, I’m so sorry to what I did last night. If you’re happened to be here and see this post. Pls forgive me, I was too drunk, I’m here to apologise. Hope I wasn’t scared u last night. Sorry and thanks for asking me am I fine. 

Edited by Weirdo

THE WATER IS VERY CLEAR

To the mature with ear piece at ear and said this to me just after we step out of loo

I want say I want to fuck u

Trailed u to the loo to see ur private parts, could only see ur black underwear

Love to fuck a mature man like you

U started conversation and I must admit I want to strip and bend u over to fuck

U followed me to CLEAR WATER place

Why leave without leaving contact, I love to lease u up make love

you left hougang swimming pool with a friend at about 11 am. you were leaving when i was about to go to the showers. you recognize me first and we spoke briefly outside the changing room. i recognize you as W*******. You introduced yourself as J. 

If you're here, drop me a PM. would love to get better acquainted with you.

1 hour ago, MalayWoodlands said:

Fitness first at Paragon at roughly about 5:30 pm, 11 April. You are one of the trainers here with a client at the small strip of grass patch at the left side of the gym. I think I saw your name was Hadi or something like that.

If you are here, do message me, would love to get know you more

Amboi...

Guest Sport-coholic
12 hours ago, MalayWoodlands said:

Fitness first at Paragon at roughly about 5:30 pm, 11 April. You are one of the trainers here with a client at the small strip of grass patch at the left side of the gym. I think I saw your name was Hadi or something like that.

If you are here, do message me, would love to get know you more

Just engage him as PT lar. They have a TV screen that shows all the photos of the trainers and their names, isn't it?

Guy at ion at around 7.30pm in pink sweatshorts and a huge bulge that i caught looking at the cubicle direction at the toilet in the basement. I think your bulge is hot and you’re a little cute. Sorry i got your hint too late? 

Im wearing a white shirt with my sch name on it. If you happent to see this, hmu im up for some fun i guess haha 

11 smthing pm 12 april 2018, bugis mrt bus stop. U were wearing a white formal shirt carrying a shoe bag with specs. U went up bus 33. We exchange a few glance and when u sat down in the bus u also exchange glance with me while i was waiting for my bus. Hope to know u. If u r here pm me

Bus 7 at around 10.30pm. 

You got in at Rendezvous Hotel and sat beside me. You were wearing red shirt and pants, scrolling through Carousell for Muay Thai attire. I was in grey polo shirt. Your leg was touching mine. I was supposed to alight at Bugis but I stayed on till lavender. You alighted just one stop before me. Let me know if you're here :)

11 apr (Wed) taking 184 bus and you got on ngee ann poly with your colleagues. dont know if youre here but i was sitting down and you were standing and saw that you had a really nice ass in those work pants. I tried to tiptoe so that my knee will get get to touch your butt, and it did! when the bus jerked a little and was thinking about it ever since...

14 april, toa payoh hdb hub b1 toilet around 1.30pm. U were wearing a blue army singlet and specs. U were washing ur hands when i entered and i was washing my hands too. Then u went to pee while i was wiping my hands. Hope to know u if u r here

Guest Malaysuckerboy2

Date: 14 March 2018 
You were a Chinese Singaporean male and was on a business trip leaving a day after me, I think? We met on Grindr and I was leaving for Singapore that day. You invited me to your hotel at JW Marriott for fun. You were wearing exec wear. After we met, you asked to meet again on Grindr but we lost contact. If you see this, PM me. Hope you are here :)

Date: 14 Apr 2018

Time: 2-4PM

You were a Chinese guy with white T-shirt wearing airpods. I was doing chest press when you were doing incline chest press. We were training at around same area all the way until we were going to do cardio. I was using the running machine in your right rear when you were using climbing machine. Find you are cute, DM me if you are here!

Time: 3-4pm

You came in with your friend just as I was ending my workout. You, your friend and another friend were chatting away in the changing room when I came in. We exchanged eye contact first at the sink, and again when I walk past you a few times before finally going to the showers. If you are here, care to say hi? I was the guy in black UA sleeveless top.

Date 15 April 2018

time ~ 130pm 

I was at jalan besar swimming complex swimming you were swimming at the center continuous lane. Caught you slowly inching towards me after your laps. Then inside shower area you said you flex and wanted mutual jerk off only but really unable due to some people in the shower and was raining. Hit me up ~

Date: 15 Apr 2018

Time: 6.15-7.15pmm

你说你好冷,要我抱紧你。。

你说我很忙,一直都有伴。。

你说我满场飞。。。我说哪里有

你说你都在注意我。。。待会儿再找我。。

可惜等不到你来。。我走了。。。

希望在此平台能找到你。。静待回音。。

On 14/04/2018 at 11:16 PM, KINKYMALAY said:

Time: 3-4pm

You came in with your friend just as I was ending my workout. You, your friend and another friend were chatting away in the changing room when I came in. We exchanged eye contact first at the sink, and again when I walk past you a few times before finally going to the showers. If you are here, care to say hi? I was the guy in black UA sleeveless top.

Amboi ...

Date: 17/04/2018

Time:830-1000

Venue: Woodlands Town Garden(Marsiling Canal)

We had fun openly. It was drizzling in the middle of our fun bt that didnt stop us. Some guys walked passed us to seek shelter while we are having fun and that didnt stop us too.

Aft that we chit chat for quite some time. Talking about life and such. For the first time i feel so connected talking to you abt what i am facing (I dont hve gay friends tht i could share). Just wanna thank you For the time. Wanted to trade numbers bt im afraid u arent comfortable. So i hope you could see this(he said he dont understand how things work here) or perhaps we will meet again at the same venue. Thank you Dave. 

19 minutes ago, Deel said:

Date: 17/04/2018

Time:830-1000

Venue: Woodlands Town Garden(Marsiling Canal)

We had fun openly. It was drizzling in the middle of our fun bt that didnt stop us. Some guys walked passed us to seek shelter while we are having fun and that didnt stop us too.

Aft that we chit chat for quite some time. Talking about life and such. For the first time i feel so connected talking to you abt what i am facing (I dont hve gay friends tht i could share). Just wanna thank you For the time. Wanted to trade numbers bt im afraid u arent comfortable. So i hope you could see this(he said he dont understand how things work here) or perhaps we will meet again at the same venue. Thank you Dave. 

You might have wrote the wrong date... Lol

We both boarded the train from Clementi and alighted at lakeside. I went and got a drink and u followed behind to order as well. 

I proceed to the AXN to use and after i'm done, you already walked a bit away. 

Managed to catch up but didn't know how to approach you. 

Walked together till u stopped at the bus stop and i walked on ahead not knowing what to do. Walked back thinking i could ask for you number but i chickened out.

Now I seem like a freaky stalker. :frustrated:

PM me if you're here. 

You were in office wear while i was in casual white top.

Edited by lilcuriousboy

april 17 (tanjong)

tim, not sure if you are. you saw me went inside the toilet. you went inside after. we stared at each other when you went out and saw me standing at the entrance. we stared at each other before outside a jap rest in the mrt when you were about to leave. i was shy that you won’t say hi back. i wish i said hello. i really like you.

Edited by eg89

Time: about 5pm

I was showering to leave and you ask me for line or facebook.  I told you it is not convenient and ask you to come to the forum instead.  You said you are Malaysian.  If you are here drop me a PM.

Edited by Jaydon

TF Tampines

8:30-9am

18/4/18

You wore gray tank (i think) and black shorts doing chest exercise while i wore blue UA tank and Gray pants doing back. You have a nice lean bod.  I didn’t know that you are inside the steam room and no plan for any activity inside. but couldn’t resist your sexiness so i gave in. we had fun inside the steam room.

If you are here, pls pm me. Wanna know you more. 

i am the guy with the arm tats. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)