Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

On 11/6/2018 at 9:47 PM, cottonwool said:

6 Nov 18

Location - KentRidgeOne (Medical centre)

Time - 6 to 6.17pm

We were exchanging eye contact but I made the first move. Haha~ You seemed wanted to make the move but you initiated to turn around to look at me. I smiled at you & your last seen was at the Sharetea buying bubble drink.

You were wearing blue top, soft material shorts & slippers if did not make a mistake. Reply me if you see this post & just trying my luck. Lol XD

( please pls )don't get me wrong but maybe ur gaydar was triggered & u started gtg into the     "i have a crush on him dude" mode

:)

On 11/7/2018 at 8:41 AM, FizzleBuzz said:

Mostly in the morning we took the same train to Tampines. You always took the seat at the end cab same as me. Today you sat somewhere else but once beside me was empty, you then took the seat. Wish to get to know you but im very shy. Hopefully we could connect thru here :)

on the train on DTL...  me Trying to get the attention of Hot Guys... trying to make eye contact but guess what?

everytime a JC hwa chong student boarded u could sense "all eyes focused on him like an Eagle preying" 

:(

2 hours ago, jerseyboys said:

U are half right... That is not chao keng... its Opportunist...   mite as well ask him to get ur genitals checked...

U sure u took a photo & not zoom in at his bulge?

haha

u must have been drooling @xavier ian ...       & instead of sitting at the back like we normal humans .... u Chose "a Front Row Seat" ...    Smart Boy ...u should have given a $2 tip to the driver...

*no offence, J

same as me!!!

i was at ActiveSG gym at DELTA just now & some guys gave me a look that said (1) i wanna see whether u are doing the bench press correctly...... (2) & others gave me this "is he from japan-or-china" Look... while checking me out

tomorrow when i visit the gym@ DELTA i will wear a cardboard sign over my Chest that says: "pls no looking"

so malu... better not do that tomorro

don't give up hope k?

for all u know he's not Papa but Uncle to the kids

1 hour ago, jerseyboys said:

( please pls )don't get me wrong but maybe ur gaydar was triggered & u started gtg into the     "i have a crush on him dude" mode

This is a post that allows people to look for missing connection. It's not looking for sarcastic dick head remarks.

For being such a Dick, you get 2 warning points and if you spam the forum with your nonsensical remarks, you will be suspended.

8 hours ago, G_M said:

This is a post that allows people to look for missing connection. It's not looking for sarcastic dick head remarks.

For being such a Dick, you get 2 warning points and if you spam the forum with your nonsensical remarks, you will be suspended.

Good move! He might think his dickhead sarcasm is passing off as sharp wit and humour.

Date: 18 Nov 2018

Time: 2:30 - 3:10pm

Place: Yunomori Onsen

You have a nice body. 

I was soaked in Cold Bath at Yunomori Onsen about 2:30-3:10pm this afternoon. You were sitting on the edge in the same bath with me and talking with a guy. Both of yourselves were smilling and I kept staring at you and you looked at me few times also. I hoped I could have a nice chit-chat with you too but I did not move on for that.  I have tattoo on my right upper arm. 

IF YOU HAVE SEEN AND READ THIS MESSAGE, I HOPE YOU CAN MESSAGE ME. PLEASE. 

Thanks 

18 Nov 18 

10+am True Fitness Chevron

Saw u a few times on Sunday mornings. You like to wear grey Under Armor T-shirt & white shorts for your workouts. Today u were doing back exercises

If you happen to be on the same frequency or reading this message, do drop me a PM

Date : 20 Nov 2018 

Time : 8:10am ish 

I saw you come up from the escalator in a white shirt carrying a bag, we made eye contact and you were wearing piercings. You looked really good. Do contact me if you see this :) 

Date: 20th Nov 2018

Time: Around 9.25pm

You were wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans while playing your game, and I was wearing a black shirt, army shorts and a bandana. We looked at each other for a while waiting for the bus. After I got onto my bus (154), I looked over and we gave each other a smile. You're quite cute and I'd like to be friends. PM me!

Guest Manstar4me

Saw you at Serangoon MRT toilet and followed you to MRT stiles but you smiled and left. Hoped you would have stayed a bit longer. PM me if you want to meet again same area. You were wearing black T and jeans swinging your umbrella aand kept looking back at me. Hope to hear from you.

Date: Almost every working day morning. 

21 Nov particularly in the evening traveling back home.

Place: AMK Ave 4 

21 Nov from Downtown line to Bishan, then bus 71 back to AMK.

Attire: You are wearing tee shirts most of the time with that light grey sweatpants.

21 Nov - You are on white tee shirt and light grey sweatpants with purple shoes

Saw your name at the ATM (Bishan) - XJX.

PM me if you are here :wub:

Date: 21 November 2018

Time: 7pm~

You boarded the Downtown Line in the middle cabin heading towards Expo and we both alighted at Tampines East MRT Station. Can't remember where you boarded from. You were wearing a black and white tshirt, shorts, spectacles and a grey Underarmour gym bag. I was the guy standing beside you, wearing black jeans, green tshirt and blue denim jacket. HMU if you're here. You're really cute :)

Guest 2001briantan

22 nov 2018. 

7pm clementi mrt toilet 

I was peeing but started getting hard. You noticed and actually started to grab my dick and asked to go outside. I followed you into level 4 toilet but it was full and you went to the staircase near it. I chicken out and left. I think you're around 40 slim build. 

Date: 23 Nov 2018 (Friday)

Time: 1330hr

Place: Bus 186 from 4 Points Sheraton to Raffles Place. 

I was wearing grey strip Polo t-shirt and dark blue pants. We exchanged glances on bus and at the arcade. Sorry that I don’t have a courage to strike a conversation with you. If you happen to see this message do drop me a PM. Thanks. 

On 10/29/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kian T said:

29/11 Monday 

Time: 5:45pm to 6:30pm

Place: yunomori onsen

We noticed each other at the open shower area. I went and sat next to you at the seated shower, I kept stroking myself while you kept watching. Then went went in to steam room but it was just too crowded. 

I saw you taking shower and you went out to the locker area. Your locker number should be > 70 to 100, the first row on the left at the locker while I was at the last row. 

We kept checking out each other and nodding our head to each other, you even said Hi to me. I wanted to reach out to you at the locker but you were with a friend wearing dark colour frame glasses. 

I saw you sat down at the locker area and drying your hair while I wore my dark frame glasses. That was the last time we nodding to each other. You changed in to yukata and went out with your friends. 

I really wanted to reach out but your friend is always there and you guys seemed chatting while you nod your head to me whenever we exchanged glances. 

You: Tall and average build, think you have a pair of beautiful single eyelid eyes, I find you good looking. 

Me: Tall and average build. 

Hope to be friends with you. 

Kian 

25 Nov 2018

2-3pm 

FF OGS

you are tall and toned. We exchanged glances in the changing room and u hung around with your Friend after u bathed and changed. We exchanged long glances again when I was doing my stretching before u went to use the body fat analysis machine. I am the tall beefy guy.

PM here if you are here!

25th Nov 2018

7.30-8.30pm ish

Park beside AMK MRT station

You were with you friend(might be your bf) farming for magnemite. I was with my date also farming for magnemite, I think you realised it and smiled at us. You are both so fit.

HMU if you are here and maybe future we can farm together. :)

26 Nov 2018, 10.15pm

Was seated in the MRT on the NS Line on the way home from Town
Saw this cute muscular guy in NS T-shirt who alighted either at YCK or Khatib
Was staring at his biceps and extremely cute face.

I alighted at Yishun and he gave the biggest grin at me and took over my seat.
I'm the guy with the man bun and a BodyPump singlet.

Hope to know him better.

Edited by Jigme Sangye

Date: 27th Nov 2018, Mon
Place: Board at Cck Mrt Station, Alight at Clementi Station together in the same carriage. 
Time: Around 1230pm

What were you wearing? No. 4 uniform. Your name tag is Benedict

What were you doing? Playing with phone.

What was I doing? Admiring you. I'm in No. 4 too. 

You are cute. pm me if you are here.

When: 27/11/18 (Tue), 12+pm

Where: Mr Fish N Chips @ Cafe Wok Inn (POMO)

We were both having our lunch. You were eating alone while I was with a lady friend. We left at the same time. I’m guessing you are some student from around the area as you were in sports wear. The tables were so close we had to ease our way out and at one point we were bum to bum. We apologised to each other when our bums momentarily touched. We left POMO and headed in the direction of SOTA. You walked ahead, but I caught you looking and establishing eye contact as you walked passed. I think you are kinda geeky but very hot. PM me if you’re here. Would be nice to meet up, have lunch and even .....

When:  28 Nov (Wed), about 6.10pm

Where: Raffles City, Outside Mt Blanc boutique

I was chatting with my colleague and you walked past. Our eyes met twice and we smiled at each other. 

You walked off towards Swarovski... i excused myself and followed you, but could not find you. 

Drop me a message if you are here.  Would really love you get to know you. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)