Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 27 December 2020, Sunday 6 pm

You were a stocky, and tall dude. We played in the cage area of the dark maze before you had to suddenly go off to clean up. I enjoyed playing around with you. Didn't manage to get your name or anything. Hmm one of the things I did was to suggest to go to the steam room. 

Hit me up if you're here. Cheers. 

4 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Not really a “missed connection” but more like a “moment to remember”:

On that fateful 9 Jan 21 evening, you are the gentleman at Chinatown food street whom I saw walking over with an umbrella to fetch your girlfriend/ partner waiting beside me. Well, I wasn’t really paying much attention since that typical scene is commonly seen among couples. I was eagerly waiting for the never-ending rain to simmer down so that I could cross over to the Chinatown Complex with my mom and sis. 

After you left with your girlfriend, I continued staring meaninglessly at the droplets of water battling mercilessly against the resilient ground. While jokingly replying to my mom’s ignorant prayer for the rain to stop, right in the corner of my eyes, I noticed someone with an umbrella was walking quietly towards me. I was actually shocked when I saw you coming back to offer me a “lift”. It took me a while though to reconcile my confusing thoughts as I would never expect anyone, especially a straight guy, to do that. It was probably the worst thing I could have done for the start of 2021 to turn down your offer instantly, considering that I still need to ferry my mom and sis over. 

You replied calmly, again unexpectedly that I could ferry them over first before coming back for you. So there I did obediently as though I was influenced under your irresistible spell. When it’s the time I came back for you, I was already feeling quite apologetic to have you waited for some time while you could have spent that quality time with your girlfriend. 

I passed the umbrella back to you and I thanked you a couple of times. You left with a charming smile. I know it’s merely an act of kindness but I tend to let my imagination run wild thinking otherwise. Ok, I know I know, just let me continue to have that short and sweet dream till cny is over ok? 😅

Really love his actions..

Yonomori on Sunday, 10 Jan 2021, between 5pm - 6:45pm. You are bald with nicely built bod and have pube shaven/waxed. You were carrying a flat rubbery type water container and a blue wash cloth. You dropped your blue wash cloth at the onsen area before heading to the steam room and I brought the towel to you. Hope to link up with you. 

6 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Not really a “missed connection” but more like a “moment to remember”:

On that fateful 9 Jan 21 evening, you are the gentleman at Chinatown food street whom I saw walking over with an umbrella to fetch your girlfriend/ partner waiting beside me. Well, I wasn’t really paying much attention since that typical scene is commonly seen among couples. I was eagerly waiting for the never-ending rain to simmer down so that I could cross over to the Chinatown Complex with my mom and sis. 

After you left with your girlfriend, I continued staring meaninglessly at the droplets of water battling mercilessly against the resilient ground. While jokingly replying to my mom’s ignorant prayer for the rain to stop, right in the corner of my eyes, I noticed someone with an umbrella was walking quietly towards me. I was actually shocked when I saw you coming back to offer me a “lift”. It took me a while though to reconcile my confusing thoughts as I would never expect anyone, especially a straight guy, to do that. It was probably the worst thing I could have done for the start of 2021 to turn down your offer instantly, considering that I still need to ferry my mom and sis over. 

You replied calmly, again unexpectedly that I could ferry them over first before coming back for you. So there I did obediently as though I was influenced under your irresistible spell. When it’s the time I came back for you, I was already feeling quite apologetic to have you waited for some time while you could have spent that quality time with your girlfriend. 

I passed the umbrella back to you and I thanked you a couple of times. You left with a charming smile. I know it’s merely an act of kindness but I tend to let my imagination run wild thinking otherwise. Ok, I know I know, just let me continue to have that short and sweet dream till cny is over ok? 😅

describe him

Where: raffles place mrt toilet

when: jan 10, 2021 around 8+ pm

to the guy beside me at the urinal stroking my hard cock. 3 of us in a row. You wanted to have fun at a quiet toilet. But i declined. You even followed me when i was at the mrt and wanted to have fun in newton. 
sorry i was in a hurry to go home. I guess by the looks you wanted to give a good blow. Maybe next time hahaha

Where: FF Capital, locker room

When: Jan 11, 7-8pm

You were seated on the opposite side of the locker room in just your towel. I vaguely remember you were wearing specs. You're beefy and taller than me, with really short hair. I came into the locker room while you were scanning around, and I guess I caught your eye as you watched me take off my watch, blue adidas cap and tee. I did look back at you for a bit as you were my type. I went to the showers wearing just the shorts and the bath towel, and I know you followed me in. However I was rushing to shower and get ready cause my friend was waiting for me to be done. When I came out of the showers, I saw you already dressed in your blue shirt and pants. You did look at me again, probably wondering why I didn't let you into my cubicle? It was my first time at FF Capital, hope to chance upon you again when I go back. Maybe we can do what you wanted to do then. 

Chanced upon a tall, slim guy in bus 25 this afternoon around 3pm or so, you alighted around kaki bukit area.

You were standing first, then proceeded to sit opposite me.

You were wearing a teal tee, dark grey shorts and grey sneakers, had a watch on and held your phone (didn't have a bag with you).

I doubt you'd be here but I'm gonna try my luck anyway. 

Edited by Eujiboo

Venue : Tamplnes Bus Interchage Toilet

Time : 2- 3pm

You : Tall, young and bespectacle wit navy blue jacket and light greenish khaki pants.

Me : Black attire polo tee and pants with Timberland haversack.

We alight at Tampines Central Downtown Line . U walk briskly infront me looking behind you before entering  the toilet. I enter and stand beside you. U look kinda horny. You let me squeeze and stroke your hardon twice and hurriedly fasten your pants when someone enter. You lead me to Tampenis Hub but I miss you. If you are here hit me up, love to finish up the stroking  and  squeezing session.

Edited by tinkermybutt
On 1/14/2021 at 5:02 PM, tinkermybutt said:

Venue : Tamplnes Bus Interchage Toilet

Time : 2- 3pm

You : Tall, young and bespectacle wit navy blue jacket and light greenish khaki pants.

Me : Black attire polo tee and pants with Timberland haversack.

We alight at Tampines Central Downtown Line . U walk briskly infront me looking behind you before entering  the toilet. I enter and stand beside you. U look kinda horny. You let me squeeze and stroke your hardon twice and hurriedly fasten your pants when someone enter. You lead me to Tampenis Hub but I miss you. If you are here hit me up, love to finish up the stroking  and  squeezing session. 🍌

At Safra Tampines pool 1030am to 1130am on 16 Jan:

You were wearing a long swimming tight with red stripes on the side. And you are with your friends and left at 1130am. We looked at each other in the pool twice. I m the guy in black trunk with orange stripe. Wanted to tell you that you are truly good looking. :)

On 1/6/2021 at 10:01 PM, Jigme Sangye said:

To Yen Jing,

Nice to see you at the BodyCombat class on Wed at Kallang. Actually I find you very cute and attractive but not sure if you are one of us, or whether you are single and available. If you happen to see me, do come up to me and say hi the next time we meet. I am the guy who is always sitting at the back of the room.

His Yen Jing must be very nice 😂

Venue: Outside AF Jurong West Nanyang

Date & Time: 2ishpm

What I wore: Thailand Red Bull shirt and berms

What u wore: Above All shirt (if I recall correctly - your usual workout shirt as well)

Actually I have been taking my chances to glance at you on u while u are in the gym. (lol hopefully I don't seem to be staring at u :P)

For last Saturday, we had glanced at each other for a few seconds? while I believe you're heading towards the gym while I was done. I wanted to say hi to you but rather shy...

You're actually quite a good looking chap :) HMU if you think you know who u are ;) 

Will you be my valentine's? :D

3 hours ago, that93boy said:

Im sitting near printer 2 but his table is nearer to printer 1. But dk why he prefers to use printer 2. Maybe im just thinking too much hahahaha. But he seems super straight la.

ouh man, was hoping you were my colleague..lol...assuming you are 93's kid...lol...well  some ppl are good at acting straight...u never know. haha

can post photo meh? later kena warning..🤭. but just to give a brief description, he is a 27 year old, 175-178cm chn dude. NUS fresh grad and former LTA in army. Oh, did i mention we gym together during lunch also...i just love when he does leg day...all those squatting...mmhhmm...🤤

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)