Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Hua Yu Wee

7.30 pm Dinner

You were wearing black T with White Bermuda, black cap and white sports shoe and tattoo on your right or left arm.

I was wearing Grey T with Pink Bermuda 😝

1st saw you at the smoking area, you were with your friends and I was with my friend.

2nd time, same place, you were with your friends and I’m with my friend and a lady. 
This time round, I saw you guys, playfully, comparing abs. You lift up your tops and I find yours very sexy. 

3rd time, I was exiting, leaving the place and you walked in with your friend. We looked at each other. Only then I realised that you are taller than me. 

if you are here, I would like to know you. 
or if you like to know my friend, I can introduce you to him. 

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

4 minutes ago, Tightpants said:

Hwiyoh Anytime Fitness @ 5:50pm, 23 Jan 21

I walked past the front of the gym and you were cycling on the bike. We made eye contact for the duration I took walking past the gym. I was in an olive tshirt and a black mask. Do drop me a text if you happen to be here!

Which AF bro?

Date: 24 Jan

Time: Around 12-1230pm

What was I wearing: blue white checkered short sleeve shirt and beige linen long pants + a backpack.

we were viewing a unit. We waited for awhile for the tenant to open to door. At one point of time, we were viewing the masterbed room. You were dancing lightly to the music. Saw you dancing and that was cutest thing to do. Once done with the master bedroom, we were moving to the living room. The corridor was narrow and we bumped again each other. That was nice. Then back in the living room, you were placing with some laser kind of measuring tool, and I was sort of blocking the laser. 

hope you’re here. Hmu.

Posting because I keep thinking of what could have been, so perhaps I’d get closure even if you don’t see this.

Date: Fri Jan 22

Time: 7:45pm - 8:45pm

You were in a towel (and had a crew cut) while I was wearing gray board shorts. I’d like to think there was some tension, but I couldn’t be sure and was waiting for you to give a hint or make some move.

I thought you finally did when you brushed your finger/key against my butt but when I turned to look at you, you continued walking to the lockers without turning back. Was it deliberate or accidental?

I was surprised when you lingered in the locker area until I was done and ready to go. But when I caught up to you at the lift lobby, you entered the downwards lift leaving me gazing wistfully at you. You looked back but the doors closed...

Hit me up if you’d give me another shot. 🥺

On 10/9/2020 at 12:42 AM, sgmj said:

I know you by the name of Ah Chan, K*****. You entered into my life by happenstance and we brokered a connection quickly - your interests aligning with my interests, your life goals complementing my dreams. It became clear that you got me all shook up and swept off my feet. But just as quickly, we fell out of touch - it was a sudden development; a stain of error. Not a day has gone by since that I've not thought of you. I miss you a great deal and hope to reconnect. If by any heavenly chance you are here, please reach out to me.

J

I still, often find myself thinking of what could’ve been; thinking fondly of you Ah Chan. Regret is a strange, unwelcome bedfellow.
I hope you have found contentment and are zen wherever you might be.

J

Edited by sgmj

Date: 26th Jan 2021

Time: around 8pm

Place: Tampines 1 SafeEntry counter (beside Boost Juice)

You're the macho looking malay staff at the SafeEntry counter. Perhaps you're doing this part time as sometimes I don't see you. You were in sporty attire, all black with cap. You always took my breath away haha!

Actually not the first time seeing you. I always can't help staring at you whenever I see you. But you caught me staring at you that day and you stared back. This gave me a little hope that you might be here... I hope so haha

I was the chinese guy in white shirt, beige pants and black backpack. Hope you're here ;)

On 1/28/2021 at 5:09 PM, LWYJMMD said:

Date: 26th Jan 2021

Time: around 8pm

Place: Tampines 1 SafeEntry counter (beside Boost Juice)

You're the macho looking malay staff at the SafeEntry counter. Perhaps you're doing this part time as sometimes I don't see you. You were in sporty attire, all black with cap. You always took my breath away haha!

Heh heh... I know you’re referring to. Yes he’s cute. Reminds me of this flight steward that I chatted with on & off a few years back. Hmm... dunno if that’s him

Gonna try my luck again but eh I doubt it

Around 2:10PM, 2 Feb.

EW Train, alighted at Paya Lebar, you went down the escalator then went back up lol 😂

You: Black hair, specs, navy blue tee with a name and number on the back, brown shorts, black nike socks and grey shoes.

I was standing opposite you in the train. 

Edited by Eujiboo

Date: 6 Feb (Sun)

Time: around 9.30am

Venue: along New Upper Changi Road Grandeur Park Residences condo

What you were wearing: red 9 Div army singlet, black shorts

What you were doing: running along New Upper Changi Road

What I was wearing: white army singlet, black shorts

What I was doing: cycling on my bike

We first exchanged glances when I was riding towards you. I glanced back twice more near the road junction and I saw you turn your head in my direction then too. I'm interested to know you. Sorry I didn't stop as I was rushing to another place. If you're here, hmu! :)

Date: 5th Feb 

Time: Around 9.30pm+
Venue: The Central @ Clarke Quay

You wore an under armour black the rock shirt and we both kinda glanced at each other at the basement after I came out from dondonki. You were in specs as well. I’m the dude in under Armour red tee and black shorts. I don’t know if you are gay but we both gave each other that “look” so I was hoping we could connect if you are seeing this:) 

Date: 6 Feb 

Time: ~5pm

Venue: Commonwealth MRT

You were wearing a black cap and I'm on my headphone. I think we caught each other eyes on the train. I left at Commonwealth and I saw you leaving from the back as well. Saw you again when I'm entering the toilet while you just left. Not sure if my gaydar accurate? :)

Today at SAFRA Tampines.

To the guy who was swimming and showering next to me this afternoon. Sorry, I was pretty hungry and just wanted to go eat. There seem to be other interested people. DM me if you’re here, can arrange a swim and shower next time. 

Last mid-week afternoon,  near a NEL mrt stn

Guy 1: Blue long sleeve shirt (about 20yo), slim and cute

Guy 2: Bengish (mid 20s), courteous guy with nice lean fit bod, and very light pinkish nipples. You later thot you lost something precious (ie, other than your cum..keke) but found it.

Guy 3: Me la..LOL 

If you're the ones you should know which of us unloaded first or last. HMU for another MMM safe fun?

Edited by yuquidam
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)