Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Starbucks keat hong cc

Monday May 10 @ around 7:30pm-8pm

You were wearing black shirt and with another guy much older than you.. your companion ordered your drinks. While both of you were talking to each other our eyes met, and i was shy so i lookd away. But this happened a few more times..

I am the guy in blue shirt sitting alone. 

Just wanna say Hi.. and be friend with you.. 😄

11th May 21

7am++

from Yishun int.

today u wearing red tshirt, same trackpants. 2nd encountered with u today. You have a great bod, were imagined touching your firm chest if am able too.

i sat beside u, had to remind as ur ic might fell off from your pocket. Sorry for making u uncomfortable.

12 May about 9 pm

Dhoby Ghaut MRT station

I was with two other friends walking towards Plaza Sing. Our eyes met many times and we turned back to face each other on the escalator at least twice. Then you made a U-turn to look for me and waited, but I couldn't reciprocate because I was with my friends. Just trying my luck here and would love to connect if you are here too. 

On 5/1/2021 at 12:37 PM, jlin71 said:

Friday 23rd Apr , 11+pm

Keybox

You gave me your name as Jer*** , you are below 30 and you are in on some Fridays. For reference, we had a chatted and you mentioned you are not thirteen. I did not get your contact. Trying finding you there last night but to no avail. If you read this please PM me :)

You gave your name as Jeremy and you are in Finance. Hope to find you. Pls PM

A long shot.. here's goes..

You are the SBS bus captain on Bus Svc 147 today (15 May 21) to Hougang Interchange. I boarded at Serangoon area at around 1710hr and alighted at Hougang Ave. Took a glance at you when I was alighting the bus. If you are here, do PM me. Hope to know you. Thanks!

19th May, around 7pm Redhill mrt 

buff looking guy in office wear who went to 'piss' next to me at the urinals. nice semi ;)

saw you waiting outside after. I was waiting for a friend outside fairprice finest

5:20PM, May 20th, 2021.

To the beef, round butt, big bulge, huge pecks guy that was walking his dog at Cheng Soon Playground just now, if you are here, can you DM me. Gosh I cant take my eyes off from your pecks. Really.. I thought you were walking your dog on the side road then I was waiting in front. But then you turned in to the playground. Arghhh. We met eyes once. I was the guy carrying 4fingers plastic bag lol Trying my luck to see if you are here. 🙂

Edited by smallperson

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Trying my luck here

25 May: Bus 109
Morning around 7:30am
Pasir Ris to Sengkang

Can't remember when you board the bus, maybe near Tampines Meridian JC. You sat directly opposite me. You were wearing a navy blue polo shirt (Polo Ralph 65 Offshore), medium build, shorthair with white wireless bluetooth earpiece and a black specs. I took several glance at you but you didn't look up.

I alighted earlier.

PM me if you see this.

Edited by Serious246

Date: 26 May 2021 Wednesday 

Time : 2+

Place : PLQ near Succulent shop

You wear sleeveless black t-shirt with black backpack. We exchanged glances several times, but you were with your friend and i was not sure on what to do lol.

Looking for Azhar, from Pasir Ris, last message from you was on 26 Mar. Unfortunately was busy with errands. When I reply the next following day, it seems you change your number, ending with 7201. 

If you are here, please contact me, Amir

from Tampines 

28th May 21

Bus 855

Spectacled guy, Wear an “army” t-shirt with tattooed on ur left arm, you have a good build body, was shocked the moment you raise your right arm while flex it at the back of ur shoulder while reading “accessory of war” book. Got me in grasp moments there, while me sitting at the back of your seat.

you look great. 

11 hours ago, WZR said:

I was the one running and you were cycling from kembangan to Chai Chee. We had a really long talk after we stopped while admiring the full moon. You wore an army singlet and have really nice biceps. We started chatting about life and our career. It’s as such a breathtaking moment when we just look at each other in the eye and smiled. It was nice chatting with you. Hope to see you again soon. :)

This sounds sweet 🥰. Wish you luck.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)