Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Sorry if I kinda posted this at the wrong place, don't really know anything bout this...

Anyway...

I was at keybox just yesterday, and I got to see you and i thought you had really nice features. I kinda followed you around for awhile. I didn't have the courage to say hi though. I tried touching you once, and you touched me back, then walked away.

When I was about to leave at roughly 10:15pm, I decided to approach you right after you were texting at your locker and say hi. I grabbed you on your arm and whispered: "hi I think you're cute, okay bye.", which I know sounded kinda retarded. And you replied me, "thanks, I think you are too". I hardly approach anyone to say hi cause I'm kinda shy. but I kinda wish to get to know you. So pm me if you see this? I was wearing jeans and a white polo. Thank you.

:)

awesome.

Guest Cute Guy

I think your name is Ben - we exchanged a few short sentences after our "encounter" upstairs.

Thought you were really sweet in rejecting the uncles - I swear one of them wanted to eat you up.

You left at about 9 pm today - wanted to get your number but turns out you say you go Shogun pretty often.

Hope to get bumped.. I mean.. bump into you again.

:whistle:

Guest Curious

Am quite discreet and very curious about the glory holes I heard that they have at shogun. I,m very interested to try, one day. Have never been to a gay spa. Seek your advice on what I should do when I go there? can anyone guide me? Im 31 170 64 slim very discreet.curious bi I think. Message me pl

Hi, want to go to shogun and have fun with a fellow newbie? Went once but want to try going again. 28 166 75 Chn :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just returned from Shogun and it was hot hot hot.Upstairs were just packed to the brim with all shapes and sizes.

To the tall, fit guy with short hair - I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to hook up but it seems that you were popular. You were molested by everyone and you were at one point surrounded by a group of guys trying to get a piece of your action. Some of them were so insistent to the point I almost wanted to "rescue" you, but luckily you managed to escape in one piece.

You came and stood next to me and we started some touchy touchy stuff, but soon the vultures descended on you again and you had to make a quick getaway... hahaha.

Anyway everytime we wanted to hook up, your following was not too far behind... I finally gave up on you and managed to hook up with another dude.

So anyway, not sure if I'd ever see you again at Shogun, given your "traumatic" experience, but hope to catch you again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am starting this new thread because everyday we may have seen someone you like either in a bus, on the MRT, at the bus stop, in the cinema lobby, at a traffic light junction, travelling on opposite sides of the escalator etc etc etc and we say to ourselves : Gee, this guy is gorgeous / cute, wish he is "on". Unfortunately either you are with a colleague or he is with someone or whatever it is, there is simply no opportunity to strike up a conversation. So worry no more, let this be the thread.

Messages posted here can go this way : " Saw you in the MRT train heading towards Pasir Ris this afternoon at around 3pm, you exchanged eye-contact. You were wearing a white shirt with blue tie, I am the one wearing grey t-shirt with blue denim. If you are "ON", PM me now ! "

I seek your cooperation not to misuse this thread and keep it strictly for this purpose only for the benefit of all of us here.

So let's start the ball rolling.....................here's the champagne

Saw you in the MRT train heading towards the west direction last Saturday morning (12 Nov) at around 10 am. You boarded at Tampines Station with a group of malay friends wearing red Adidas t-shirt with the word Team Silat or something. You stood near the door and I was seated at the opposite side facing you. We exchanged eye-contacts many times and I am sure you were aware that I was looking at you. Like your firm chest and beautiful eyes. If you are reading this, it means you are "ON". PM me if you like to start a conversation.

Thanks

since this thread is on, just trying my luck, saw this hunky skinhead guy on bus 67 towards cck on 18 Nov today ard 6.30pm. The bus was packed and we were standing next to each other at first, later on I got a seat near to the exit, and you still standing all the way till cck interchange. can tell that u are rather annoy by having to turn here and there, giving way to alighting pple. Took few glance at you cos u really look good to me, but forgot what u are wearing, only could remember that u wore jeans and a pair of white sport shoe carying a sling bag. I in blue shirt. If u here, pls reply, keen to be friend with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Venue: keybox

Time: 1+am

1st time I saw u...

I'm reading newspaper at the reading area, u came n search for one of the section of newspaper...

I was looking at u but we nvr had any eye contact...

2nd time I saw u...

U r at the TV area, while I'm still sitting at the reading area... Cos was waiting for my friend...

Tis time round, we had afew eye contact... After awhile u went disappear...

20mins later, I went round searching for u but u r nowhere anymore...

I'm really keen n sincere to b friend with u... If u r here, please pm mi...

Waiting...

Jarald

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

• 2 weeks later...

Venue: Bus stop opposite Clementi Mall

Time: Around 9.20 am

Date: 7 December 2011

When I came down from the stairs from the MRT station and walk towards the bus stop, I caught you looking at my direction and our eyes met (I think). I walk directly in from of you and passed you by and our eye still met. I was a little stressed about the upcoming interview thus I didnt smile at you, also not sure if you are one.

In the end, you boarded the bendy bus 189.

If you are here, I am the guy in white specs, spikey hair, wearing blue long sleeves shirt and strip black pants.

Would like to be friends.

Cheers.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

• 3 weeks later...

Date: 23 Dec 2011

Venue: Bugis BHG

Time: 7+ pm

You are the promoter of the Tweety line of kids clothing at BHG Bugis. You seemed to like kids a lot, especially the way you entertained my niece. In the end we bought a tweety dress from you. I am the guy in free Quiksilver tee and shorts.

Think you are cute and would like to know you as a friend.

Date: 24 Dec 2011

Venue: Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital (East) at East Coast Road

Time: Around 10am

I bought my JRT to the clinic for anal gland expression and you are the nurse whom did the procedure. Have been there a number of times but this is my first time seeing you and asked a couple of questions regarding the clinic since it is being renovated.

Just wonder if you would be here.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all on BW

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

• 2 weeks later...

1-2 Jan 2012

Zirca Superstar.

About 1, 2am?

You: White tee shirt and short cropped hair with your friend.

Me: Black Fred Perry with yellow collar stripes & black jeans & glasses with a group of friends.

We met near the bar counter. You introduced yourself as ?Derek ?Eric. You said I looked as if I was looking for someone and I said I was just looking out for my friends. We parted and by chance met again at the same spot. You said I should just relax and dance. My god brother introduced himself to you while we were talking. We looked at each other for awhile before we kissed. We lost sight of each other again after you teased me about embarrassing me in front of my girlfriend.

If you see this, message me. Hope to be friends.

1/1/2012

Abt 4am

Was crossing road at a junction near Furama hotel. reach the other side of junction n saw u looking at me. when i look back you r still looking n our glance kinda pause for a while. I smile, n u smile back.you were w a lady who looks older than you, otherwise we might hav start talking. Im wearingwhite n blue checkerts shirt. we cross the road almost together n i look back after i reach the other side n you were looking again. but we went different directions.

• 3 months later...

had a wonderful experience with a stocky top last friday in shogun. met very briefly then we proceeded on to a room where he fxxked me from the back and side. sweet dude who bidded me goodbye before we both made our ways to leave the sauna. 25 chn stocky chubby btm here, if u happen to be that top, pls drop me a PM! =>

• 3 weeks later...

Today when I took the train from City Hall, I had the chance to meet this hunk of a man in old No.4. I can see his chest hair peeking out as I type.

He has no barang barang with him, and no smelly smelly. What he has is a good bod, nicely aged face that hints the glory that he was.

I tried him by gently touching his green pants but no reaction. And he alighted at Tampines MRT, an eastlander.

Sighs, tot I could have a uniformed hunk pop my rear door cherry tonight.

Corporal Clement Loon, if u see this, pls PM me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest haley

You were at PLAY just now, and smiling and advancing towards me, but you stood beside me for very long pretending to message on your hp.. We smiled at each other. I guess you didn't talk to me cause I was with my friend.

Around 1.30am, by e pillar near e toilet

You were wearing blue checkers long sleeve... Small, skinny/lean built, I think you are malay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was cool to have met this cute chinese top Singaporean about my age who was in black underwear as well (There was sth about his voice that didnt really sound like a chinese). After he had cummed in my ass (with the condom on for a while), I begged him to do it again. However, he said he need to get hard again. So I took the opportunity to bump into him into the dark alleys a few times and gave me a good squeeze at you-know-where *shiok*. ;P

At one point I had 2 guys on my dick and 2 on my nips. Were u one of them?

Closeted jock: I was passing one dark corner outside the maze and saw a crowd at that corner at least two guys blowing another. A couple of others were crowding by the side. At abt 9 if I am not wrong? Was that you?

On a side note, there was a group of 3 guys together and they passed me a few times with eye contact before I decided to make the first move. Was disappointed that I did so a tad too late. They had to go. Hope to see them soon.

RT session 24/6/12 @ 8am.

You are the dude wearing the white singlet with the words 018 and winner of the beach on the back.

Your tag is yellow 005.

Wonder if you are here. I'm the guy running at your pace next to you for a good 2-3 rounds on the 500m track with the blue tag.

Hit me if u see this yea!

• 3 weeks later...

To you:

1. RSAF G**** T** who looked so cute in your uniform, geeky glasses and BB

2. The fit guy who walked in with a bulge! Long sleeved gray/black tee, black shorts with a bulge, neon orange rubbers and a backpack

If you're here, shoutout! Would love to.......

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

I am actually looking for a guy in light maroon tee, light grayish bermudas with goatee and you are with a friend who is in purple polo tee with blue jeans.

You're watching the Abraham Lincoln film at lido, 2145hrs show.

I actually noticed you in the gents before you went to the show and I'm actually at the third right seat to you.

I really think you smile is sooo sweet.

Hope to be friend actually.

Edited by Lex
  • 3 weeks later...

i got one. Today, 31/7/2012 , ard 8++am to ard 8.45am. You took the same bus 184 with me. I was surprised that u suddenly sat beside me without hesitating to look for other seat. You were with yr friends who were sitting right in front of you and we all alighted at NP. So if you are here, can i be yr friend or maybe chat? :)

Edited by SexyBoy

I shall randomly post this:

You are that fit chinese guy working at the retail side of this hospital I'm attached to.

You always wear fitting polo tee & track/long pants.

The top of your hair is dyed blonde/brown & you have cute slitty eyes behind your specs

I've been stealing glances at you since the start of my attachment cause you're a cute eye candy!

Dun think you're here but just typing this out for fun! Lol

Edited by Prince+ve

I shall randomly post this:

You are that fit chinese guy working at the retail side of this hospital I'm attached to.

You always wear fitting polo tee & track/long pants.

The top of your hair is dyed blonde/brown & you have cute slitty eyes behind your specs

I've been stealing glances at you since the start of my attachment cause you're a cute eye candy!

Dun think you're here but just typing this out for fun! Lol

Hahaha...

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

lol i think this might give u a clue why there isnt a missed connections thread previously. Its because unlike trevvy, this is a forum and not a personals. By the the person u are hoping sees this, he has to filter down a long list of response. lol

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Lost touch with an old friend?
Had a romantic encounter?
Lost and found personal belonging?
Want to express gratitude?

Post a missed connection!

We noticed that users tend to post individual missed connections in this folder, which then gets pushed to the bottom of the page by other active threads rather quickly.

We've thought about it and decided to pin up a topic for people to post their missed connections on a single thread - your post stays up as long as you want. This will make it easier for people to follow.  ;)

Guidelines to an effective missed connection:

1. Include good identifying details - Pinpoint time-period and location, provide as much unique details about age, race, hairstyle, facial features, clothing as you can, mention something memorable to the both of you.

2. Focus on your subject - You noticed them, but they might not have. Make them the focus of your search, nobody can recall if you wore pink underwear under your red shorts, or had a pimple located to the left of your right cheek. Remember, you're looking for them, not the other way round.

3. Check your writing - This is your second chance at a first impression. Use proper grammar, keep it short and sweet, be charming. Be irresistible.

4. Maintain privacy - Not everybody is open. People may not like to have their full names or other revealing personal details shared on a public forum. Respect their privacy. Protect your own, do not share any contact numbers to prevent nuisance calls.

Off-topic posts will be removed. Good luck searching!

Join the official BW Telegram Group Chat: https://bit.ly/frmbw

Hi BW Team,

Thanks for this initiative!!!

Let me be the 1st.

I lost touch with: Mark

Time: about 8-10 years back

1st met: Mall above Tiong Bahru MRT

About him: Chinese 20s/ 165-170/ 55-60, lean fit, smooth and very tan. Give me an impression that your are a diver

About us: usually communicate via SMS and the most freq hang-out is your place. I recall it's a one-room flat, belonging to an elder in your family.

If you think you are the one, I'm looking for… pm me with the area of this one-room flat as verification. I left you a gift once when we are at your place, what is it?

I hope to get connected and rebuild a new friendship... Hope to hear some news

-I luv thaiz-

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)