Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

After illumi run, my friends and I headed to Thomson area to eat at this prata shop. Sat the table next to yours which had you+1 lady+ 2 guys (I think)

Haven felt this feeling for awhile! You were dressed in blue short sleeve shirt and brown/khaki shorts. I wore blue tee and beige shorts

Friday, 6 December, around 9-11pm

Absolute Level 1 at the sofa outside shower area. 

You are a 27 yo executive wearing specs. Heard that you're a VIP there. 

We first met near the shower area. I think subsequently you kept waiting for me near the stairs.. 

I was with my friends chatting on the sofa. 

Don't know what you're seeking but just hope to know you better? 

Date: 09/12/2013

Time: 8pm onwards

What you were doing: Serving food at the wedding dinner

The server by the name of 'charles'. You offered to help us giap the dishes but we told you that we can do it ourselves.

I am the guy whom you keep topping up the red wine for. Hope you are here! :)

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Just try my luck.

Date . 10 dec 2013

Time . Around 7pm+

What you wearing . Red shirt

Me . Black shirt at counter.

Where . Downtown east colo

You were on your phone when I was eating and you waved before you left. Although I don't even know who are you LOL.

if your here do drop me a pm. Keen to be friends :)

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

Date. 10.12.2013 Tuesday

Time. Around 8.00 -9.00pm

Place. Tampines one mall, level 1 toilet.

You r the guy in black shirt, guess cruising in over there.

I was in blue strip formal shirt.

We were standing at the urinal and trying to jo.

We met twice in the toilet.

Signaled to meet outside. But u went missing.

Came back again and saw u in the toilet but again u went missing.

Hope u r here.

Like to know u and want to meet.

Pm me.

Edited by bsamuel

Today 11 Dec (wed)

About 12.30pm to 2pm

Hougang swimming pool

Looking for the cute looking well-built and tanned guy in navy blue trunks. We left for the showers at the same time. You left in army singlet and a small red sling bag. If you're here, do drop me a PM. Keen to know you. I was in white shirt and sat at the entrance to dry my slippers.

Date: 11 Dec 13, Wednesday

Time: Around 9.35am
Place: AMK Hub bus interchange

You: Tall Cute chubby chinese guy walking towards AMK Mrt from bus interchange. Wear formal with light blue shirt . Looks like going for work.

Me: As tall as you. Wearing checkered shirt/jeans and backpack.

Details: Blink Blink**... We make eye contacts as we were walking pass one another. Would like to know you more, pm me pls.   :thumb:

am trying to know the guy wearing white tee and orange-brown berms stocky guy carrying a white plastic bag who boarded the train from harbourfront to boon keng at slightly passed 5

we both drop off at boon keng

I wanted to approach you when we reached the top

but I saw your gold ring on your fourth finger

pls let me know if you are available

Date: 11 December 2013 (Wednesday)

Time: 11pm - 12am

You wore a blue shirt. I really love the colour. Your backpack was khaki.

You had short hair and spectacles, and you look really really young.

I know you were looking at me when I looked elsewhere.

I was wearing a grey shirt with white headphones and a black backpack.

All I know is that you stay in Serangoon North because that's where you dropped.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Date: 09 dec 2013

Time: 1130

Place: Jetstar flight 3k 515 from SG to Bangkok

You were sitting on seat 29E, wearing a denim blue jeans with blue t shirt and SAF issued sport shoes, ASIC lime green strips. You were talking to that adult sitting next to you thru the flight. We exchange eye contact while at the passport control in bangkok airport. Find you really cute. Bump me up if you are here.

Date: 13/12/13

Time: 2pm

Place: Amk mrt bus stop

You are wearing a red school tee. We alighted together from bus 73. The card reader was faulty, and you asked me what the bus driver said. We had a brief chat before I rushed off for the traffic light. You're really cute. Though you don't look like u will be here, just wanted to try my luck. :)

Yesterday around 4pm+ . In the MRT heading towards Marina Bay . You're wearing a sort of stripe shirt and was with a friend . Your friend is weaing a black colored shirt . I'm sitting opposite you , im wearing red . I alighted at Somerset MRT .

Exchanged a few glances with you but I couldn't see properly because I wasn't wearing lens LOL . Hope to find you hear :-)

Guest jaydenboysg

Date: xx November 2013
Time: 1:00pm

hello to the cute boy at play imaginative at china central square! are you here?

i saw you few weeks back!

pm me!

Date: 15th Dec 2013

Time: 1847hrs

Place: KTPH's 858 busstop.

You: pink shirt, shorts (dark blue/grey?), black earpiece, maroon/pink bagpack, black shoebag, and a yellow paperbag.

Our 858 came at 1854hrs, we stand a t the exit door face to face. Change a few glance. We alighted at yishun. We stood shoulder to shoulder while waiting for the door to open. You alighted first and an auntie called and talk to u while we approach mrt stm. I lost u from there.

PM me and chat me up if u see this and if u are here. :)

<span style='color: #ff0000'>It's the thought that counts. :D</span>

15 December 2013

Bedok Point Starbucks

Around 3.30pm ish

You were sitting at the back alone studying . You kept looking at me and I found you pretty good looking .

You were wearing a black tshirt under a black sweater , white shorts with light blue stripes and green and yellow slippers . Black phone and a brown sling bag maybe ?

You had black hair and slightly tan skin . After studying , you went outside to smoke , and while texting someone , you laughed .

Goddammit I wish you'd have stayed longer .

Venue: Hougang Central (24 hour NTUC)

Time: 7 plus

Date: 16 December 2013 (Monday)

I saw you while shopping at NTUC. I was carrying a black backpack, dressed in a casual plain white T-shirt with woollen shorts and blue slippers. My hair is very short and I wear black framed spectacles. 

You were in a blue tee but I forgot what you wore for your bottom. 

You also wore black framed spectacles.

You have quite hairy legs. But it looks good on you.

Just want to compliment you.  ;)

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Date : 9 Dec 

Time: Noon

Places: Esso Petrol Station at Upper Thomson & Thomson PLaza

Descriptions: My bf and I met u at the Esso petrol station first. U had a blue bandage on your left hand. U looked at us and seemed to be waiting for someone there. Then, we proceeded to Thomson PLaza and lo and behold, u were there, with another guy. U kept looking at us, like being caught! Ha ha! We hope to be your fren 

Today, 17 Dec, I bumped into u again, eating fish soup and rice at Sembawang Hill Food Centre. I asked u at a traffic junction but u denied u were the guy, although I was very sure u were the one. Your bandage was black today and seemed to be living at "Peirce View". My bf and I really hope to be your fren.

You at Bugis Junction with a group of friends outside McDonald. Not sure if u r with AJ friends or straight friends.

We actually met each other at the sauna at Suntec TF before the renovation several times.

Thereafter, we have not met until today.

We see each other and smile to each other. I was with my friends so I did not have the courage to take down ur number.

If u r here, drop me a msg.

:-)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)