Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Guest pancakes&waffles

Date: 19th December

Place: Five & Dime Eatery

I just came for dinner with my family and you're probably not AJ, but heck it man I'll give it a shot cos YOU ARE A CRAZY CUTE WAITER.

I'm dating but still if you're actually here drop me a PM and let's be friends.

Guest hensum35

You are a chub that was at Toh Yi hard court last night (21 Dec). You are wearing a black with green stripes jersey, with 'bwin' on the front. PM me if that's u!

Edited by hensum35

My eyes met yours at Jem on Sunday evening around 7 plus.

You wore a light blue shirt with black pants with thick black framed spectacles.

I know you also looked at me at Xin Wang cafe while you were passing the restaurant.

I was wearing a striped tee with grey shorts. My hair is short like a NSF and I wore black spectacles.

You know what to do.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Date: 19 dec 2013
Time: almost 11+pm
Place: Compass point 

You were wearing glasses, jeans, checked shirt with white singlet under it with a black and blue colored sling bag, and cruise me from the cubicle next door.. u followed me abit, i told u i came back from a seminar and u ended work. We also chated about the weird uncle that is always inside that toilet. Took the same LRT together but i alighted first. I wore glasses, grey shirt and jean. Hope to make friend.

*Target found.

Edited by 4evaboring

Just gonna try my luck. Met you twice at Hg gym. The first time you were in army green pt singlet and blue shorts. Think you were training chest. We exchanged a few times of eye contact through the mirror. The second time was when I just stepped into the gym, you were near the lockers. Guess you just reached too. We got to stand really close side by side at the locker. After which you proceed with training your abs on the mat while I queued for the track.. Would like to know you more and perhaps be gym buddy? (: pm me if you happen to see this (:

Was at Swensen's (Tampines Mall) last night and I thought one of the staff (Raimi) was kind of good looking.

Any chance you might be here?    ^_^

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Saturday

29 Dec 13

1130pm - late

Place:

At the entrance, where you got your free chop, where I was q-ing when we first saw each other.

You sat at the reserved seats at the back of the club. I went to the outdoor place, where u came out soon after to play with your phone. Only 2 of us were there. Crossed paths many more times throughout the night. 

You:

Green Tee

Jeans

Black rimmed specs

NS cut, not botak.

Me:

Dark blue tee

Saturday

29 Dec 13

1130pm - late

Place:

At the entrance, where you got your free chop, where I was q-ing when we first saw each other.

You sat at the reserved seats at the back of the club. I went to the outdoor place, where u came out soon after to play with your phone. Only 2 of us were there. Crossed paths many more times throughout the night. 

You:

Green Tee

Jeans

Black rimmed specs

NS cut, not botak.

Me:

Which club?

Dark blue tee

Let's start 2014 with a missed connection :P

Place: Robinsons Orchard, men's department floor, grooming products area

Name: V****

You're this super polite and service oriented sales guy who helped my housemate and myself yesterday January 1st. We looked at some SK2 prices, John Varvatos perfumes (I made a stupid joke about you saying it's the best seller but you laughed a lot so I guess it was not that stupid lol) and some hair grooming products.

In any case, super well groomed, polite and well presenting. All sales people should be like you! :)

Date: Today morning (2nd Jan)

Venue: Sengkang swimming complex

Who: The guy in blue brief type trunks, green goggle, wearing a ring, u kept looking at me n my friend took u a long time to get into the water, u finally swam but after awhile u switched to the other end of the pool, u saw me n my friend got out of the pool and tried to follow us that when we saw u from the jet pool, u went to hide behind the pillar at the indoor pool spying on us... we saw u again inside the toilet before taking shower...

hope to make friend with u...

Date: 2 Jan 2014

Time: 8pm

Details: you were in your office wear. Blue shirt, black pants and black shoes. Your height is about 180 and sat one seat away from me while waiting for the train towards harbourfront direction. When the mrt came, you went into the same cabin as I did. I think you wanted to sit in front of me but might be feeling a little awkward. I was the guy in blue jeans n dark green polo.

Can I make friends with you? And I wanna tell you you are really good looking. :) pm me if you see this.

Edited by leaveithere

Saw you just now at JP Fairprice Xtra around 10.50+pm (2nd Jan , Thursday). You were wearing a jacket with tribal printing I don't know how to explain. But you were talking to a girl at like near the cashier waiting for someone. I was looking at your cool shoes. Anyways just trying my luck here. If you are here pls do pm me. Hehe. Hope to be your friend

I know this wouldn't help much but I'm just going to materialise my thoughts here. 

to the guy in navy blue trunks who was changing into his swimming gear at Jurong East Swimming Pool at 130pm, I just want to say what a fine bod you have and hello from the guy who just finished showering. 

Edited by upsize

Sick but still want finding someone. Lol

04-01-14

At kallang medical

Around 6pm

You: the guy take the Q after me. Should be 36. Wearing white short, not sure the shirt is pink color or red, between 2 this color. And wearing black specs. Think u play clash of clans. Lol

I would like to know u more. Inbox me if u are here

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)