Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

11am - 14 Aug 2014

Tanned skin big biceps Dragonboater guy wearing a grey singlet at sgh . You were eating some light soup fishball noodles . Infront of the drinks , fruits and dessert stall. Do pm me if you are here !:) you are very good looking !

14 Aug, 5.45pm @ Clubfitt Bishan

We glanced at each other in the gym while I was doing leg exercises.

Went to the toilet together but you seemed to be engrossed in your phone while I went to shower and I saw you changing at the bench before you left.

You were in a blue saf vest while I was in a white saf vest.

If you happened to see this, PM me. We could gym together:)

near tamp blk 3xx...you were walking out of the park with your partner....you were in your track shorts n tee...I was walkign home....you saw me and while talking to your partner lifted your tee to give me a good look at your crotch and shapely cock...if you are here..mesgme...

15 August 2014

Mount Faber SAFRA EnergyOne Gym

8-8 plus

To A***. J****** here.

We exchanged glances in the steamroom and then I signalled you to go the jacuzzi where we chatted and intro-e a bit about where we stay, what we do etc, while fondling each other's dick. After a short while, I told you I wanted to cool off and went into showers, with you following and showering in another cubicle. After I finished showering, I couldn't find you anywhere. Probably you left already. I then left shortly after.

Didn't manage to get your number. Hope you are here. PM me and we can get to know each other better :)

1815hrs - 18 Aug 14

Army number 4 uniform guy 'Cheong', private for now, wearing a SCE Velcro on bus 806 going home.

We exchanged eye contact for a few times again today. Not sure if you're here. If you're here, would like to make friends with you. Purely just friend, nothing else. Please contact me at 98560626.

19 Aug 2014 Tuesday @ 1945 hrs.

Venue: CCK swimming complex shower room.

I was drying myself naked when you came in in your office wear. You sat and removed your shoes and socks slowly while looking at me in the cubicle. I was actually having a semi hardon and was a bit shy to turn around. You really had a good time checking on my fair butt. You are rather slim and you went to the urinal for quite a while. Then you went into the cubicle to change into your trunk. I leave before you came out.

If you are keen to be friend, do PM me.

Cheers...

Guest blownewb

Date: 20 Aug

Time: 1130pm

Venue: McDonalds Jurong Point

You are the blonde guy in white sleeveless shirt and white shorts with two other friends. You ordered from the McCafe counter and I ordered from the regular McDonalds counter.

You and your friend later chatted with the Mcdonalds aunty who cleared your table. 

Friends? Msg if you are here.  

22/08/2014 around 4pm

I boarded the train from bishan and stood next to u on the train. U were wearing singlet and shoes with stripes. We both alighted at amk and i splitted from u near the other end of the bus interchange. If u are here, im keen to know u more :). I was in white and carrying a black bag.

Date: 23 Aug 14

Time: 11pm-12am

Venue: Singapore NightFest, near National Museum

you looked at me in the eye for a while,(right after tripping) I am the guy in greyish blue tee, dark maroon pants n glasses. you were with a friend/your boyfriend.. let me know if you are here please!

Guest intimacysex

Date: 26 august 2014

Time: around 6pm

Location: Outdoor seats beside NUH coffee bean, near MRT station

You looked familiar and we waved to each other, can't recall who you are but hope you're here reading this. You were with 2 other friends while I was alone. Pm me if you read this!

Guest 72%dark

Tue 26/8 ard 5~6pm at a cafe...

You were wearing a dark blue polo t-shirt and black long pants. You ordered a single espresso from my colleague, went to the toilet, then sat down to study (it looked like printouts of slides). You had a thick Stephen King novel on the table, and listened to your iPhone with earbuds. You stood in front of the counter for a short while just before you left. It's actually the second time you came by the cafe, but the first time, you just asked me what the opening hours were.

It's a long shot but I can't help trying to find you; very few people I've met have made my heart pound so much to see.

27 August

Time: 1050ish

Where: Train towards Pasir Ris

I boarded the rain at Lakeside. You're wearing a navy blue pull over with dark grey bermudas. You have a grey bag with orange zip lines. Holding a tablet in your hand I think?

We exchanged eye contact a few times.

I'm the guy in black polo carrying an elmo laptop case.

Please message me if you see this!

Edited by kabbyks

Red line towards jurong east side.im wearing blue cap w black backpack and You're wearing a hoodie(i think) with maroon berms and havanias slipper standing infront of me(with a female friend of mine sitting down) tried to indirectly show u my ez link card hoping u'll get my name haha. Not sure if the message got through but hoping u're here :) sadly i got down at amk and u took my seat

Edited by wegner

Date: 30th Aug'04

Time: Roughly 11-12 am

Venue: CC

Just for the heck of it. I didn't dare to ask for your number. I waited for you in the room while you went to grab some stuff. You popped half a candy and gave me the other half when you were back.

What are the chances of you being here anyway...

Date: 30th Aug

Time: 5-6pm

Venue: Color Run (Sentosa)

You were running(?) after the Pink Wave while I was running towards the Pink Wave.

You were holding a mini camera while running trying to film down all the hi-5s you get, and I was one of them.

Then you suddenly grabbed me and pointed to your cheek for a peck and I gave you one out of confusion.

Just wondering if you are here and if you are, PM me? :D

Hello..?

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)