Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

04SEPT14

Around 6-7pm

Bedok , New Upper Changi Rd Blk 58 Coffeeshop

You were having dinner alone , a huge ass plate of mixed veg rice .

In a colourful singlet and black adidas  shorts , constantly on your phone .

I was the guy at the table next to yours .

You're cute . Just thought I'd let you know that if you're lurking on BW .

To the be-specs guy en-route to BKK in the afternoon flight on National Day,

You were with your mom and my friends, hence never got a chance to say hi to ya, 

We exchanged glances throughout from boarding to disembarkation.

A very long shot and if you are here, PM me please. :(

Met you today (5th Sep) at Ten Mens Club in the afternoon at around 4pm. After our non anal fun, we chatted a little. You were surprised when I told you I am local. You are Malaysian and in SG for about 6 months.

After shower, you changed into your clothes. You were wearing Renoma underwear. Wanted to get your contact but was too shy to ask. Message me if you happen to be here.

Guest JUSTguy

Saturday , 6 sep 2014

10pm plus

At Jurong west street 92  bus top at Blk 924

To the guy wearing red coloured Esprit t-shirt , we looked at each other while I walk down the stairs in bus 241.I was the one wearing blue t-shirt and wore big black frame glasses. we both alight at the same bus top and you walked across Blk 924. I looked at you for awhile and If I'm not wrong you turn to look at me too. I find you rather good looking. hope to be get to know each other and be friends. :thumb:

Could'nt resist but to find you, im regret.

7.9.2014 around noon time at VivoCity

You came in and stood there. Then you approach me and looking for something.

You did ask for my name and you said its a beautiful name.

To me you were far too attractive and yes i cant resist but to give you half price using my staff purchase.

Its like an angel fallen from the sky.

Or maybe im foolish enough which i think is worth it just for you.

Sudden the wave of crowd came and you move in further, you said it was crowded and i reply its all thanks to you for attract them in. (I should mean thanks to you for attracting me).

I were suppose to be just a little regret not asking for your contact, i would'nt dare to do so.. Now im totally regret and dying hard to look for you.

*i do always believe in fate where i met you today, i hope that i could meet you again. Inbox me if you were here. I wanna know more bout you.

Hmm~I'm not sure are u here? But just try my luck.

You are the cute Guy I always glimspe @,we worked at the same office but different project. You are under Opennet. I'm the other one.~ today u having lunch @ the pantry. I glimpse @ u, n u look back…but I was too shy to talk to u~ haha…u look really cute n adorable…hope to know u more?

Pm me if u are here.

8 sept

Mon around 6pm

Fitness first mbfc

You are in a light turquoise singlet working out chest around free weights.

You move later to free weights and I was looking at you from the refreshment

Tann and crew cut, age above 30s-ish?

You finish workout and went to locker room , changing out . Our eyes cross near the basin/sauna.

You left in executive light blue shirt and hand carry a brown gym bag.

I am wearing grey singlet , black shorts with headphone. short around 1.68 , faux hair

PM me if you are here?

Edited by fbttop

09 Sept 2014

Around 10:20pm from town-ish area towards the east on the EW Line .

You came into the train with three other female colleagues .

You had on a light blue button-down collar shirt, khaki-coloured jeans and loafers, a black leather(?) sling bag and a purple Womens' Weekly tote bag.

Chinese , about 170+ cm tall , and pretty fucking cute .

I was the guy standing next/infront of you right at the door of the train . :>

NS line, 11th Sept @5.21pm.

You're wearing a dark green nbs tshirt with a navy blue cardigan with A Jay's earphone. We exchanged glance in the green line train when we came out of NTU. You stood next to me when abroad the NS line train and I felt blissed when our hands brushed when the train stopped, too bad you left earlier at bukit batok... if you are here, im the guy wearing a turquiose tshirt and navy demin berms. I hope you read this and I hope we can keep in contact ^^

Date: 12 Sep 2014

Time: 10am to 11am

Place: Jurong safra Energy One Gym

I was cycling beside you on the bike machine when I just arrive, you were wearing a green PT kit tee and working up loads of glistening sweat.

Just wondering if you were here, I was the NSF in the signals PT kit. hit me up if you're here and I think you're pretty darn cute, especially when you were checking yourself out during your work out!

date : 12 sep 2014

place : ue square at river valley

time: morning

You are a young boy (prob in poly) wearing a black delifrance t shirt and wearing jeans and black shoes. saw you at the toilet wash area, you were cleaning your pants. then when I was using the toilet again taking a dump around 12plus, I saw the same shoes almost right below the partition next to my cubicle. I left and waited and saw you coming out about 20 mins later. if u r here, do pm me and hope to get know you.

Delta Swimming Complex 12/9/2014 Arnd 130pm

You: Guy in blue business shirt and black pants.

Me: Fair guy in black trunks

I came in arnd 130pm and exchanged few times eye contact and smiles while you were changing and getting ready to leave. Was applying my sunblock when I could see you approaching and stood opp me. However, I was too shy to say anything or look at you. You hung around the sinks for a while then u left before I finished applying my sunblock and went to swim.

Should have been not so shy and look at you or talk to you :( If you're here, pm me.

Dont usually do this but here goes nothing.

Time: 430pm-445pm

Place: paya lebar mrt

Wearing: polo tee & pants

You were withdrawing money and proceed to top up your ezlink card. We exchange glances and smile at each other.

You then walk off and enter 'lifelong learning institute'.

You are Danm cute! Attractive. Wish to get to know you.

I'm the guy with the white tee and long pants.

If you happen to see this, pm me. ;)

12 Sept

Fri 715pm

Tiong Bahru Busstop

You are around 1.65 m, short hair with specs

Wearing Tee with "REBEL", brown berms

you were carrying a red bag & hand carry a black one together

I am carrying a camo bag with blue teeand brown berms

We xchange eye and I brush your hands when you walk past me

PM me?

18th sept thurs

On board sq857

You were the cabin crew on board. My family and I were the last few to board and you were standing around our seats when we walked in. You helped me carry my heavy bag as well as our two pastry bags to the overhead compartment. Didn't manage to catch your name but I think it's T**** T** or something? :/ I was wearing polo with khaki pants carrying a sling bag. Just wondering if you're here :x would like to know you if possible :)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)