Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

21/03/2024

12:35pm

You: tall guy, light brown polo, chinos

Me: specs, brown t-shirt, chinos

We both boarded from Outram Park, you stood behind me as we were waiting for the train. Then we stood across each other by the doors. You alighted at Raffles Place -- I was trying not to look at you the entire time. 

Drop me a message/reply if interested. 

22 Mar 2024

Aljunied Station

11.20pm

We locked eyes twice as we descend down the escalator. You were in a grey workout tee and black shorts. Your broad shoulders and drool-worthy features made my Friday a bit better to bear. I was in a white shirt.

Pm if you’re here 

Edited by Kok101

We watched the Pangdemonium Falling performance on Friday, 22 March 2024.

We were seated in the same row and we were flanking our respective friends.

My friend was ugly crying the whole show and your friend offered tissues.

We chatted for a bit after the show when we ran into each other again.

if you’re here, maybe we could catch a theatre show together next time?

Date: 27.03.2024 Wednesday

Time: About 3 PM

Where: SGH free shuttle bus

Who: You was in formal wear with an Eevee keychain on your bag.

I boarded the bus and we exchanged a few seconds of look at each other. You was with a friend(?) and I was with my mother. I dropped off at Outram Park purple line but you continued on the bus. Not sure if you did continue to look at me when I got off but I was taking a last glance and you was looking at my direction too. I would love to know you. 

When: 28 March

where: keybox

You were the top with long permed mane/hair. I mentioned that I like your hair, we had threesome, we kissed many times while you fuck the other boy and play with my nipple. I am keen to know you if you are ok. Message me.

Edited by YellowSaviour

When: 29 March around 6pm

Where: Safra Tamp Pool

Cute guy in black t-shirt with the words #yolo in front. I am the guy in blue swim brief. We side stared at each other in the shower but dare not approach as there were others around. Pls DM me if you are here. Hope to get to know you as friend or swim bud.

When:Thurs night 28 Mar

Where:Mac(canoe area)

we were wearing black sleeveless top.I approached you since you were alone in the dark.We started making out when another guy came in.We both had a small convo and i remember  you stay in paya lebar.You also mentioned that you drive.I am actually keen to meet you again and would love to know you.

When: 30 Mar 24

Where: Bouna Vista MRT station and train towards JE. 

Time: 1930ish

You were wearing army pt shorts, earrings (I can't remember your shirt color), plus you have a black color bag. I was behind you from the escalator and read the wording at your bag, it says don't stare at my bag or someting lol! 

I'm the guy (wearing gray shirt) just beside you at the same cabin. I think you're cute and hot. Didn't have time to admire you as I dropped off at Clementi. Let me know if you're here. 

You were crossing the traffic light from tamp st 22 to st 21, near mrt track. I was at the front seat of double decker bus 28. i think you are 20s Malay? Our eyes met and you look back at me again. I smile. After you cross you look back again. Hope to know you.

FF Paragon, 31 March at about 1:45pm. You were wearing a white singlet and blue/white striped shorts when I left.

Saw you as you walked out of the shower cubicle behind me. Gorgeous body; pecs and abs to perfection. You were chatting with a friend who arrived in the locker room, towel dangerously low on your hips. Sorry mate, I just couldn’t stop staring - you were so friggin’ hot. 

Date: 31.03.2024 Sunday

Time: About 4 PM

Where: Toilet near Aston, Centerpoint mall.

Who: Someone in full black. I was wearing a white see through overall and black-all.

I came out of the toilet and you walked in. We both turned dramatically to check each other out. If you’re here, message me?

Date 5 Apr

Bus 65

Around 10pm.

We were at the top floor of the bus. You were wearing a weight lifting singlet those big hole kind. I was checking you out and we smiled at each other when we our eyes contact. I alighted at clearwater condo. 

Edited by Jayjay73

3rd Apri around 13:30

at tiong bahru Plaza Japanese restaurant

you're taking lunch with one lady.

I'm alone with business casual attire and blue shirts.

When I'm at casher We make eyecontact.

(we might met somewhere before)

Edited by SSSSS

6 April sat

11am

SafRA energyone MF

You are in army singlet and black compression tights. About 1.7m, tann, Lean tone.

You gave the eye Stare to me couple of times.gives very mixed signals. Will be better if you are here and pm me? I don't bite.

07 April (Sunday)
MF Safra

We were tanning near each other and we left the pool at about the same time. You were in black trunks and changed into a white top and blue shorts. I was in white and blue trunks.

5 hours ago, JustJJ said:

Hot guy sitting next to me and we have some physical contact before you alight at yew tee mrt station. Damn...not sure if you are one but that was really making my heart beat. 

8 Apr 9.30am

Simply slip a paper with your contact number written on it… push to him and leave it to nature (if both have hormones surged)

This morning we both alight at Khathib MRT from bus 969 

You wear green tee with grey sweat pants with a huge duffle bag

you are really cute, I would like to know more about you. If you are here, dm please? 

im a green shirt guy with khakis pants

10 Mar 2024

6.30-7pm

Tanjong beach toilet

1. The angmoh cyclist taking shelter from the rain. Sitting first at the shower area then moved to the sink area

2. Asian boy in light coloured short sleeved shirt and berms 

Im the one in black top and bottom with big yellow bag

some time back, 29 March, 7+pm

Uniqlo Tampines

You were dressed in maroon/wine top with khaki pants, with a friend who at one point commented how a pair of shorts looked like boxers. You stood by the railing to wait for your friend who went to the fitting room, and drank from your bottle. I was near, in red, and looking at the sports attires. We exchanged some glances.

I don't know why I can't seem to forget this encounter. PM if you are here. :)