Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Venue: tanjong pagar, above the mrt at the ground level there

Date and time: 7 Feb,wed, at about 10pm

You: white shirt with long pants talking to a blue shirt guy whilst smoking

Me: red checkered shirt with jeans carrying a blue bag 

What happen, i was walking towards y'all from the exit heading left for a smoke. Our eyes met and sth in me fizzle. I have no idea what's that feeling but it felt different. I lite my ciggarette and went to sit down at this long bench beside two ladies. I was sitting near the ciggarette bin and you approached the bin to three your cigg butt. We had eye contact again. But then we went on our separate ways. I am just so tired to talk then but if you are here just chatvme up

Was just hanging around Shogun around Wednesday noon time when you went into the maze and went out shortly after. You spot me and hinted me to the room but i hesitate cause the room was still under cleaning. So you then hint me to blow you there at the couch. Shortly after you went off to get the rubber and bring me inside to room to have fun.

After we're done, you want me to lay down together with  you and i told you i gotta shower first to clean up, but in fact i gotta rush home due to an urgent text. Didn't get to get your contact. 

If you're reading this, hit me up again. 

Date: 9th February 2018

Time: 8:30am

Place: Woodlands Stadium

You were wearing black tights and grey t shirt (and your shirt was soiled in sweat, which was quite a turn on). Just so happen after your run, you go to the toilet to cool down, and i went to the toilet too to pee, and after i peed, right before i went out i smiled at you. 

if you're here, please let me know! i'd love to get to know you and maybe we could run together next time :) 

Date: 9 Feb 2018

Time: ard 1pm

place: hdb at Simei Blk 12x

you came with an Uncle to help me change the socket for heater. Then another young man came. Think you guys are Father and son. 

You came back to pass me the receipt. You’re cute... your name is Jeffxxx

if you’re here and happen to see this do pm me. Thanks

Edited by Muslex79

Feb 9 Thu (today)

about 3 plus to 4 plus

sengkang swimming pool

you're the guy wearing goggles with orange lenses

we were both doing laps. Think I accidentally got in your way a few times.

we also looked directly at each other a few times. I hung around a bit but you were still swimming when I left at 4 plus...

hit me up if you are here!

Feb 10 Evening

Jurong Point Uniqlo

I'm tall guy in pink with a friend.

You are the guy in white carrying a baby.

You were looking at me in puzzlement like you recognize me or something. You look a bit familiar, but I can't place you. 

Not sure if you are here or not.

Edited by myfyp2

Date : 11/02/18 (Sun)

Time : 10pm +

You were wearing black bomber, black tee and black shorts. Basically everything black. I saw you studying with your two other friends. You took so water at the counter and then you kept looking at me. I was at the couch in my hoodies with my Mac doing some work. You went back again and look at me again. Then you went out to smoke. Before you went out , I walked past to go toilet. You looked at me again for long time like you recognize me. If you’re here. PM ME 

Date: 12 Feb 2018, ard 1pm

I think u r staying around Teck Whye and working at Bugis. Every morning u r taking LRT to bukit panjang and transfer to Downtown line to Bugis. Sometimes I would bump into you in the train around 830am.

Last friday (9 Feb 2018) we bumped into each other again and u were wearing casual (Abercrombie and Fitch t shirt). The train was very packed that morning and we stood quite close to each other.

Didnt get to ran into you this morning but unexpectedly, i saw u again during the lunch time. When I was walking to the Fun toast at the underground of Bugis Downtown MRT to buy drinks with my colleagues, I saw u and ur colleagues standing there in front of the Fun Toast. U were wearing green Polo shirt and jeans today.

Just want to tell u, u caught my attention for quite a while and u r really so cute. I hope u r here and wish to know you ;)

12 feb 2018. Hey u were carrying a bag and saw u looking st my direction. U looked handsome n was wearing light blue t shirt n jeans.  I was working out. Wish u could hv Hooked up at the reservoir. Was ard 11pm. If u wan we can get connected 

Edited by Hungtall
On 16/01/2018 at 2:42 AM, seewai said:

Saw a fair muscle tone guy in his 20s at keybox 2 days ago on sun 14 Jan around 11:00 to 11:30pm. A number of people wish to touch you but you hesitate. This also happens in the steam room too where a number of them look at you without any actions. You dun seem friendly perhaps you might be shy?? but I would like give it a try if you keen to meet. Not so sure if you are into being applied oil all over your bod, massage and then edged again and again while I see your muscled toned body etching and enduring. Pm me if you are the person and you would like to try it out. We can also go jogging topless, then do force workouts to push the muscles to their limits; endurance muscle building exercise - work out a great sweat only if you are keen.

Love ur post 

I went today at Novena TF. Someone older gave Me quick bj. Around 4pm. I was too scared that someone might see us so i went outside the sauna and leave him( he followed me though in the shower but i already refused). If you are here, pm me.

18th Feb 2018

11am

OCBC Aquatic Centre 

Looking for the fair, young boy in black trunks

I was swimming beside you in a pair of orange trunks. Noticed that you seemed to be unused to swimming as your coordination was slightly off. Coupled with the fact that you were swimming near the edge, I guess you might have only recently learnt how to swim? Anyway, I found you (and your swimming style) really cute. Sorry for swimming too close once and giving you a scare. I wanted to say hi, but I didn't want to break your concentration, and I had to leave the pool for lunch with my friends. Let's swim together next time?

Posting this a couple days late, have been thinking about you. 

Edited by fabianc
21 hours ago, Btmbtm1069 said:

Seeking a tanned, muscle with 6 packs guy. You got piercing on nipple. We met at clementi mrt toilet 2 wks ago and i followed you to clementi mall. Pm me. Forgot to ask ur contact, would like to know u more. Thx

Did u have fun at e SS? :D

To the stripped guy at sengkang mrt toilet around 7.00 pm. Ping me. I am the guy in last urinal. The uncle at first urinal spoiled the chance to catch up.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)