Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Yunomori Onsen 19 June 18 at arounf 12noom. Slim cute dark rimmed glasses in the left most pool, nearest to the entrance from the showers. 

I think ure fucking cute. And I was changing when you came out to use the loo.. exhanged a glance or two. Im in the white office shirt.

HMU here

Around 620, I boarded a train from Braddell, alighted at Amk at 630-635. You were wearing black with a pair of silver shorts. You were staring at me. 

While I was trying to get out of the train, I’ve accidentally hit ur hard boner... I am sorry, hope to see u again to apologise! :(

If you are here, pm me too! I was wearing a white formal top with blue formal pants, laying against the train door. :)

Edited by RoyalSamuel

Guy that came to talk to me outside of Tabs last saturday 16/06.

All I can remember is you were wearing a white t-shirt with black designs around the collar/shoulder area.

Were you wearing a hat or have black hair idk.

I only know you were partially drunk but I didn't get your name.

Nice dude.

20 June 10am, tanjong pagar mrt station.

I was on the escalator heading up while you were heading down. You had a brown leather jacket in your hand while I was in blue T-shirt and a small suitcase with me. We stared at each other for a long time.

Are you here?

Guest lastdraw

to the guy who ate at Chomp @ Raffles Place today noon with four other colleagues and had spicy turmeric chicken, im one of the guys at the same table.

if you happen to be here lets be friends yeah :) 

Guest MEEPOK

Date 19 June 2018

Time 2pm

Location Causeway Point Empire State 

To the guy I met at CWP Empire State that was sitting right across me. We ordered the same dish from the Empire State and we exchanged glances several times; after that we actually bumped into each other at the cinema watching the same movie (Jurassic world - 2.50pm) ...... you are tall, slim, lean and pretty good looking. You have a tanned and healthy looking skin and was wearing black polo tee and black pants. If you are here HMU... I am the guy dressed in red shirt and green pants.

Hi Stanley, I bumped into you again at Sembawang Condo today around 11am, saw your hard-on after you have removed your swimming trunk in the shower room and I guess you're horny, you have such a beautiful cock and it really looks so delicious until I nearly wanted to offer you a favour to suck for you. Dude, U had a really fit bod. PM me if you are one of us.

4 hours ago, MEEPOK said:

Date 19 June 2018

Time 2pm

Location Causeway Point Empire State 

To the guy I met at CWP Empire State that was sitting right across me. We ordered the same dish from the Empire State and we exchanged glances several times; after that we actually bumped into each other at the cinema watching the same movie (Jurassic world - 2.50pm) ...... you are tall, slim, lean and pretty good looking. You have a tanned and healthy looking skin and was wearing black polo tee and black pants. If you are here HMU... I am the guy dressed in red shirt and green pants.

Hello, I believe I am the one you are looking for. Are you the Chinese guy in specs?

On 6/6/2018 at 7:29 AM, FizzleBuzz said:

almost every weekday you and me took the EW line from west to east. You boarded from chinese garden and we voyage on the the east... I then saw you took the same bus 37 and you alighted at changi north. Your height is nearly the same as me and you are a chinese guy. I always find you dashing and kept stealing a glance. Im the guy with white uniform with a company logo and dark blue working pant. 

If u happen to see this, inbox me.

I see again, this time u alighted at tamp. 

Hopefully u see this...

I guess im unlucky to not find one here. Sigh

Timing: ~7:00 pm today.

We coincidentally took the same route to the MRT to Chinatown at Vivo City. Sat the opposite seat of your's. We were both wearing black shirts and white pants. Even at Chinatown Point taking the same route until parted way at near AOne Claypot. Coincidentally after that, came out of the toilet to see you again washing hand.

If you're here, HMU. You're such a cute boy, can't resist taking my eyes off you.

Time: 22 Jun about 12:15pm. 

You, a muscular guy in black t shirt and black shorts, crossing the road from AMK blk 629 to 612.

Me, in grey t shirt and black Long pants, seated at the bus stop at blk 612. 

You kept looking at me as you cross the road, then you kept turning your head to look at me as you walk up the stairs. You have a handsome face and nice body. 

PM me if I don’t owe you any money XD

We walked to Orchard MRT station together from Paragon (22 Jun, 130ish) we took the same train towards Jurong East at the first cabin. 

I was seated and you alighted before me. We exchanged a few glances, had to meet someone after so... if you're here PM me :)

Friday evening around 7pm, I took the DTL from Telok Ayer. I was standing in the middle of the carriage right in front of you. You were wearing white shirt, sitting down. Remembered you were wearing white Nikes. I was wearing green Tshirt and reading my Kindle but we occasionally steal glances. I alighted after a few stops. Let me know if you are here. 

Not really a missed connection but wasn't sure if I read it correctly. 

Time: 1230pm

Place: kinokuniya Bugis Junction

I was listening to music on my phone and you approached me asking about my sports shoes which were the ns ones. I told you I had alr ord. Not sure if u wanted to make further connection but I was quite stunned by the unusual conversation haha. Pm me if you wanted to be friends. 

P. S: you're quite cute haha

Edited by Unifsg

Date: 24 jun 18

time: 4.15pm

place: Raffles City timberland

you: James (your name tag) salesman @ timberland

me: buying shoes with my family.

hope to get to know u better. You were looking at me play and help a toddler to walk and smiling away. Thanks for that gorgeous smile..:)

To the guy in your late 20s who was sporting a huge bulge in your skimpy running shorts at Northpoint City yesterday at about 8pm, PM me if you are here.  I first spotted you with a girl at NTUC supermarket.  We exchanged glances a couple of times while we were at the sushi counter.  Then we met again at the basement toilet.  You flashed me your semi-erect cock at the urinal but rushed off when your hp rang.  I followed you but your girlfriend was waiting for you outside and you left with her.  There was no chance to exchange phone numbers or for an introduction.   From the hungry look in your eyes I know you are interested.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

26th june 18

9:50pm at EW line

i look at you, you were looking at your tab. Then at moment we look each other, then turn away. But before you went out to chang NS line, you gave me like cold stare at a side. Wow, the way you look like that turns me on. Haha. Sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable. You just look cute. Then you stop at CCK station. Kinda nearby tho.

To the guy in your late 20s/early 30s who was wearing white shirt at Sembawang MRT stn toilet yesterday at about 715pm, PM me if you are here.  I first spotted you at the 2nd last cubicle.  I was standing at the last cubicle.  You flashed me your semi-erect cock at the urinal and I noticed it's getting harder and harder.  I followed you to the mrt station entrance but guess you were with you female friends.  There was no chance to exchange phone numbers or for an introduction. I knew you are interested but just too rush to chat further.

Looking for that guy I saw on the train, tall, wearing aviator glasses, in black pants and black top (I think) with your friends.

i was in blue tee carrying a black bag, with black shorts with my friends as well. 

We were in the same train cabin (circle line) we both got off at Serangoon and switched to purple line. 

bishan activesg gym, 27/06/18, 730-830am, you are a personal trainer and was training a client, wearing green singlet with black shorts, not tall but with well built chest and arms, masucline looking with moustache and wearing stud on left ear, looks like around 40yo

Edited by Hotbod357
wrong info

JURONG POINT

6.30 - 7pm (28/6)

To the malay guy wearing cap who probably just came out of the B1 toilet. We bumped and looked at each other...you took a 2nd look but left thinking that Im not interested as I continue walking towards the toilet. Im the malay guy wearing maroon Fred Perry polo tshirt with black frame glasses on...PM me if u r here...

Edited by 7inch_mly
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)