Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

1 July 2018

Condo lift; 9.15-9.20pm

Me: Jeans and Tee; younger guy

You: Runnning gear; Matured

I noticed you arriving and held the lift waiting for you. You were back from your run in your running gear and toting your water bottle. I wanted to talk to you to break the ice but did not know what to say but awkwardly nodded to acknowledge your presence. You alighted at L9. I’ve seen you around many times. If you are here please reach out to me, I would love to get to know you better.

venue: SMU public space with benches

You: grey tshirt with shorts and backpack with ear piece listening to music.

me: white tshirt with light brown pants

time: 2pm-3+pm

Saw you looking in the direction of myself and my friend, while I was looking at my MacBook. We were sitting on the benches chatting while I was studying. Not sure if you were looking at me or my friend, though you seem to walk towards our direction twice. You were there to do your reading/studying but sat on the other side benches away from us.

PM if you happen to be here and want to connect for a coffee chat.

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Try one more of my luck

Bus 37, daily commute to changi north.

You are a tall hunky guy with right ear stud. You dont look local and i overheard you speak myanmar(i may be wrong). Im a very shy person and always straight acting but i wouldnt take my eyes off you because your so dashing. If you see this, chat me up :)

Guest Hornyboy11

Date & Time: 3rd July 2018, Tuesday @ 1pm

I took the lift to the wrong floor (went down when it was supposed to go up). The lift arrived at the first floor and you walked in, wearing a red jersey and we made eye contact but I broke off cos I was shy. We took the same lift to the gym at level 5, tried to walk behind you but you slowed down. So I walked ahead and proceeded to warm up and then you came over to the area with yoga mats and we did abs exercises (separately) for a while. Tried looking for you after my abs exercise but to no avail.

I was the one wearing grey long sleeve and large specs. Thank you for making my afternoon :)

Trying my luck again

You are a office wearing guy working at SMC level 2. Yes i am stealing some glance to look at you because you are cute. Always  I want to get to know you more. Im very shy and always straight acting so i cant hint very well.

Inbox me if you see this.

I am in white uniform, you rival company. Hahaha

Date: 4th july 2018

Time: 6pm

Venue: delta swimming complex

You wore black arena trunks to swim. You were in the last cubicle on the left.

You wore smart casual, white plaid shirt and dark blue pants with brown formal shoe. 

Hmu if youre here. Would love to get to know you more :)

me: wore aqux black/green/silver trunks with small pink quechua bag

In circle line mrt towards dhoby ghaut, you were wearing business attire with white shirt and blue pants standing at the door at about 9pm. I was sitting down and wearing black tee with shorts. We keep making eye contact but I was too shy and scared u were not one of us. Please pm me if you are here. 

FF Tampines, around 1:50PM today. 

You came in to the changing room room in a purple (?) checkered shirt and black pants after I changed into a black tshirt. You took off your shirt and went to the toilet while I sat at the bench to use my phone. We exchanged a few eye contact. You’re cute! Hit me up if you’re here :)  I left with a grey gym bag. 

Place: Admirax building @ Admiralty street

You: Mustache Chinese guy driving Subaru Forester who always park on 2nd floor. 

We occasionally bumped into each other in the morning when you parked your car  (around 8am) or sometimes at the canteen downstairs during breakfast and we always say hi or wave at each other. Find you extremely attractive. Not sure if you're here. Just trying my luck. 

7 July  730pm Bus service 911.

We both took the bus from woodlands interchange. I was sitting and you were standing. We had quite a number of eye contacts. Pretty sure we're looking each other.. You alighted at woodlands north plaza there.. 1 stop before me.. You alighted.. And looked at me.. Smiled and wave at me..  You're so sweet... If you're here.. Just drop me a message..   I'm the guy wearing green stripes t shirt.  

Edited by Bolobolo

8 July TPY Safra Pool

You came around 3-ish? Then you swam your laps. We did glanced at each other for a few moment when you are out of the water and in the toilet. I guessed the toilet was abit crowded and someone else occupying the last shower cubicle. Just wanted to say hi. I’m the guy in red trunks ;)

Just trying my luck
Date/Time: 08/07/18/230-3 pm 
You are the Cauasian guy who have an amazing... and im the lean asian guy sitting near you in the onsen. After i returned from lunch, you have left. 

PM me if you are here :) 

Guest Hornyboy11

To the cute boy who approached me at Yishun ActiveSG gym around 2+pm 9th July for advice on how to do bench press. I'm not sure if you're here, i forgot to tell you that you can watch this guy on youtube (channel: Athleanx) for advice on how to perform your exercises properly! 

Mind and muscle connection is important when pumping those muscles :)

Place: Yunomori spa

Date/Time: 10-Jul-18 around 5pm. 

You: Tanned tall bespectacled guy locker number 100+. 

Me: Tall fair stocky Chinese guy locker 11+ (just a few lockers away from yours)

Situation: I was changing and about to leave, you were going to change to Yukata. I took a bit of time showing you my butt and while I purposely bend down to put on my socks you touch my naked butt and rub your dick under the towel on my butt. And after a while I got a bit bold and when you dropped your towel, I went on to grab your dick (nice feeling by the way). Then you changed to Yukata and walked out while I changed to my shirt and pants and before I left you were kinda waiting for me. I waved goodbye to you.m when I left the place. THEN it hits me, I was stupid enough to realised you may want to initiate a talk or exchange the number (or seem I hope). Would love to meet up with you sometimes. If you’re here PM me. 

Place: Sunplaza b1

Date/Time: 10th July 18, around evening 6 ish

Me: In army no.4

You: You were eating with your friends and we kinda made eye contact. I noticed that your eyes were following me as I walked by towards the escalator up so... Was wondering if you're here too :P 

Edited by Crusty Crab

Date: 13 July (fri)

Time: ~1.30pm

Place: FF Paragon

Cute guy with glasses and gold necklace who cruised me in the steamroom and had a hot session with me in the showers this afternoon- sorry I was in a rush to meet friends at Cathay cineplex, but would love to play with you again if you're interested:) think you were in an A&F tee and slippers

Guest addict

Looking for the guy wearing SAJC PT Attire at Hougang Active SG gym ard 5pm today. 

I am am really smitten by your smile when we smiled at each other earlier. DM me if you’re here. 

14th July, Saturday,

Around 1.30pm

To the guy in greenish-blue top (i think) at Clementi and boarded the same bus (Bus 7),

I think you're cute and that was an awkward meeting today.

Don't know if you're here or not, but PM me if you are :D

Hope to know you better and hopefully continue what we stopped in a less awkward place and less awkwardness between us :P 

Edited by Averagejoe93
Guest lastdraw

we boarded bus 151 from KAP bus stop at about 10am today. you were wearing a singlet and a pair of shades and i was wearing a checkered dress shirt. we sat towards the back of the bus and I later got off at Yale NUS. 

yesterday, 13th July around 8pm i think. Saw you crossing a street along amk ave 3.

You were wearing food panda t shirt and a grey track pants.

we look at each other a few times when waiting for the traffic light at the amk ave 10 and ave 3 intersection. I was too shy to look at u too long. Love your tattooes on ur right arm.

Im the guy in white t shirt n red short.

HMU if you are here n read this

Just trying my luck :)

place: dondondonki Tanjong Pagar

date: 15 July Sunday

time: around 5.20pm

We caught eye contact along the shelves. I'm the one wearing the doreamon shirt. You were wearing a ironman Vietnam shirt with your sunglasses on your head.

do say hi :) would love to connect!

Edited by Tightpants

15 July 2018, Queenstown Pool

5pm+

You were swimming freestyle in Mizuno Fina approved trunks and had ultraboost shoes. I was using the deck chair next to yours and you moved further down.

I was in blue waveline trunks chatting with my friend. 

Drop me a PM if you're here, maybe we can swim sometime.

15 July 18

After 10pm

Can't rem which station you board the train with ur friend and then you guys get to sit directly opp my friend and i. I think you noticed i was stealing glances at u even before u sat down. I didn't dare to reciprocate much but i guess you were stealing glances too :x all of us alighted at yishun which i wasn't supposed to but cos of catching another glimpse and sometime lol after alighting not sure if u accidentally brush pass me or not but again didn't dare to reciprocate. Followed behind u walking down the stairs. thought your friend and you separated but saw u guys again while i rush to board my bus. You were wearing arena white top and a red btm =) just trying my luck.

Edited by keepitsimplix

Date: 15 July

Time: Around 5 pm

Place: Alleviate spa

You were in light blue tee and shorts sitting outside the massage rooms on the 3rd floor, waiting for ur turn I guess. You're slightly muscular in build. I walked past u on the way to the showers at the end, and I think u turned to look at me. If u're here, pm me maybe?? 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)