Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

19/09/2018 about 830pm

i first saw you at the mscp when your dad (i supposed) was parking the car. den we walked to the lift and i asked you which floor u stay. you are staying on the 6th floor and we exchanges some eye contact while waiting for the lift till you left the lift.

hope to know you more if you are here, neighbor.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

19/09/2018 noon at Jurong Regional Library

Just trying my luck, you were wearing a white t-shirt and also wore a green hoodie/jacket. You were sitting with one male friend and he was wearing a PJC shirt.  

I was the one in the blue shirt and grey hoodie sitting at your 2 o clock direction.

PM me if you are here and keen in making friends? 

We talked a little last night at backstage bar. You complimented my hair. You were also tipsy. You introduced yourself but it was noisy and I couldn't hear it. You looked really familiar yet can't put my finger on it. You're a little buff and you wore specs. You should be on here but I don't remember :(

Edited by Eujiboo

21 Sept 11am

Whampoa/Jln Bahagia

You are a tann muscular dude wearing a big army green dufflebag, cap and orange UA shoe, and was walking towards jalan bahagia.

I caught up with you and we exchange a few glances, to my surprise you are really handsome too. 

Later which I had to cross the bridge, am wearing grey singlet, blue shorts and black UA flipflop.

Hope to catch up here for a chat and make friends? 

sep 21 (evening)

- we were at the same dinner place and you were at a table behind mine. when i left (10 or 11ish) realized that you were behind me going to the tram. we took the same purple mrt station and you sat beside me waiting for the train. of all odds the place was empty. so kinda felt something going on. i left the train after 1 stop. you were wearing white long sleeves and black pants.

Edited by eg89

Maris boy at JCube earlier, you’re damn cute, and pretty intense training you had, was in the change room with you, made an eye contact, then left, while you dressed up. Took my time to leave and hoping you’d catch up but you didn’t. PM me if you’re here, would love to know you more :)

23 Sep Sunday 2-3+pm

Edited by dmm

23rd Sept 2018, around 430pm.

Place: YCK Pool

Saw you when i was leaving the pool. Walked to the toilet for shower and you just came to the pool. Exchanged glance at the entrance of the pool and we went to pee at different end of the urinals. Then you went to change and i sat beside you watch you change to your swim trunk. You were putting on your tanning oil after changing to your swim trunk.

You were wearing a white t shirt and a white C-in2 underwear, you change into a dark green swim trunk. I was the guy in the turquoise swim trunk.

First time posting here 

When: 23Sep Sunday about 5.30pm 

Saw you alone in BKK airport with white T-shirt. You had your earphone and wearing specs. I’m the guy with black t-shirt. 

Saw you buying alcohol at the duty free shop in Changi terminal 2 after we landed.

PM me if you are here. Would really like to know you. ;)

saw you working out. later met you in the steam room. i went to the shower cubicle after that and left the door a tad bit open. you were looking at me through the mirror in front of the water cooler. I came out and you entered the sauna, and I went in seeing you there. Commented on the nice tattoo you had on your chest. You smiled and left soon after to the cubicle across the sauna. You stripped naked letting me see you before closing the door. I wanted to go in a few mins later but you closed the door saying something like "not now" or "not keen". Realized the cleaners were coming in to clean the toilet and I was so embarrassed. Wanted to apologize but there were other people around you later. Hope to see you again?

Today Thu 27 Sep at about 1.30pm.

we were doing a raid at Waterway Point. You were wearing a dark green polo, lean and cute. I was in white singlet.

i asked you how Long more before that group closed and you said 5 seconds. Afterwards you looked damn surprised when you caught the Mewtwo. Then you said bye when you left.

PM me if you’re here.

Just now around 10ish I saw you coming down the escalator towards Raffles Place MRT toilet while I was walking out of the toilet and wiping my hands on my butt. Then I beo-ed you for an extra second and continued walking, and realized you followed me. I was in white shirt and blue pants. I can't remember your clothes but you were lanky and cute.

See you around again if fated (but not so late as I rarely OT).

Jus now 10ish u parked and locked ur bike at Punggol Park lamppost and went to the toilet. After styling ur hair, u proceed to fitness corner I guess. Not awhile u walked back where we exchanged glance. U were wearing blue white singlet. Held me up if u r here, hope we could cycle one day.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)