Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

5 nov 18

Macritchie Park

Evening

You're the malay guy wearing yellow tanktop with shorts and backpack and with a camp if I'm not wrong. 

Saw you at the open shower. So sexy with that thong. and your cute butt. Can't help it but to see you shower that's why I was sitting on the bench trying to play with my phone but actually I was looking at you haha and I knw you saw me looking and that's why you had a hard on? ;)

Then you signal me to follow you somewhere dark so I followed you, then you stopped and hold my hand to touch your hard tool. you're a good kisser too. The way you moan on my ear.........that's orgasm.

Sorry that you only had a short time sucking my dick and had to cum early tgt cause you're too sexy man cant resist it.

Forgot to ask for your bw acct name.

Really hope that you read this. Would love to meet you again. =)

6 Nov 18

Location - KentRidgeOne (Medical centre)

Time - 6 to 6.17pm

We were exchanging eye contact but I made the first move. Haha~ You seemed wanted to make the move but you initiated to turn around to look at me. I smiled at you & your last seen was at the Sharetea buying bubble drink.

You were wearing blue top, soft material shorts & slippers if did not make a mistake. Reply me if you see this post & just trying my luck. Lol XD

6 Nov 2018

5pm

FF OGS

You asked me how many sets I have left at the inclined bench press. You were with your Friend. We exchanged a few eye contacts and smiled at each other a few times. I smiled at you when I was doing my planks and you were at the bench press.

Slim chance but do PM me if you wanna get in touch!

4 Nov Sunday, 5pm+, Keybox

- me: lean chn, you asked me if i run
- you: 24 yo quite buff chn, just graduated.

- you asked me if i could stay for longer, but i left early because my friend was annoyed at me for losing his locker key. we were in the toilet together for a while too. hmu if you're here.

Edited by youngpad

7 Nov 18, 1pm

Location - Taipei Taoyuan Airport T1 Scoot TR899 to Singapore

You are the one in white jacket with the word Creative at at the back. You know i been looking at you when we were in the queue to check-in and looked back a few times. You were carrying some food (in a carton box) i presume

Too bad you were with your family and seated in the front rows (numbers less than 10). Hope to know you if you are here. I am the one in purple polo-t and bermudas.

you were the waiter that was serving us at 1 Altitude tonight Fri 9 Oct. 

You are about 1.65-1.7m tall wearing a vest over long sleeve shirt. We are a group of about 10, mix races. You serve us our champagne, wine and food. I touch you on your shoulder a few times, but that was like a friendly gesture a lot of people were doing. You seem to be wearing a tom ford rectangle glasses but I am not sure.  Almost centre parking hair. I am the guy in check blue 1.76m tall, I smile at you a few time.

You have a great smile, I would love to have chat up with you but you are working and I am not sure if you are one of us.

well if you are here that will be great, but thanks for serving us.

Edited by Checker

Trying my luck.

Serangoon Swimming Complex:

Today between 10:30 to 11:30.

You are a chinese hot guy. You kept staring at me, you are very hot! I caught you a few times staring and then you will pretend to look somewhere else Lol. Shy type discreet guy. I Left and you were still looking at me while I was leaving the complex. Message me if you are here! 

Edited by marriedguy69
1 hour ago, marriedguy69 said:

Trying my luck.

Serangoon Swimming Complex:

Today between 10:30 to 11:30.

Chinese hot guy. You kept staring at me, you are very hot! I caught you a few times staring and then you will pretend to look somewhere else Lol. Shy type discreet guy. I Left and you were still looking at me while I was leaving the complex. Message me if you are here! 

Wow. The charm of a daddy :thumb:

Green shirt buff guy wearing long pants (maybe jogger?) i am the guy wearing white with black strips short sleeve and greenish shorts. Have like 3 huge packet of food box on one hand and a smaller uniqulo plastic bag on the other. I was standing by the door, and you were standing in the middle of the mrt hallway. You had your bag on the floor and we did gives each other occasional glance. But i am not used to it and so i just look away everytime our eyes met. Eventually you move in before lighting at bishan. Ok, and we took the train at orchard mrt. It was around 4 plus coming to 5 when we board the train. Hmu if you read this! You are cute!!!

Young chap in JCube gym earlier today (16 Nov), you were working out with your friend, you’re cute :) We were in the change room between 11.30am and 12pm, you took a quick shower; your friend  didn’t. Caught a glimpse of your nice body as you walked out of the cubicle.

Would like to know you, PM me if you see this. 

On 11/11/2018 at 4:17 PM, xavier ian said:

11 Nov 4pm

Bus 100 from beach road towards seranggon

The bus driver who turned me on - if you are here, hit me up!

Good to have the first seat in the bus from beach road to just after woodleigh station, and watching you driving all the way up North.

u must have been drooling @xavier ian ...       & instead of sitting at the back like we normal humans .... u Chose "a Front Row Seat" ...    Smart Boy ...u should have given a $2 tip to the driver...

*no offence, J

On 11/6/2018 at 11:06 PM, jiriki said:

6 Nov 2018

5pm

FF OGS

You asked me how many sets I have left at the inclined bench press. You were with your Friend. We exchanged a few eye contacts and smiled at each other a few times. I smiled at you when I was doing my planks and you were at the bench press.

Slim chance but do PM me if you wanna get in touch!

same as me!!!

i was at ActiveSG gym at DELTA just now & some guys gave me a look that said (1) i wanna see whether u are doing the bench press correctly...... (2) & others gave me this "is he from japan-or-china" Look... while checking me out

tomorrow when i visit the gym@ DELTA i will wear a cardboard sign over my Chest that says: "pls no looking"

so malu... better not do that tomorro

On 11/8/2018 at 8:17 AM, Steman said:

7 Nov 18, 1pm

Location - Taipei Taoyuan Airport T1 Scoot TR899 to Singapore

You are the one in white jacket with the word Creative at at the back. You know i been looking at you when we were in the queue to check-in and looked back a few times. You were carrying some food (in a carton box) i presume

Too bad you were with your family and seated in the front rows (numbers less than 10). Hope to know you if you are here. I am the one in purple polo-t and bermudas.

don't give up hope k?

for all u know he's not Papa but Uncle to the kids

:)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)