Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Today, 4.45-5pm (on train)

You: white t-shirt with "daydreamer" across the back, black shorts

Me: white and black executive attire

We were sitting across each other on the MRT (red line towards Jurong east), smiled at each other throughout the ride. When I got off at Novena, you turned and watched me leave the train- wish you had followed me haha.

Drop me a note if you're here?

29th Nov 2018

Around 9pm

Bedok Area

You are the tall topless muscular dude with a doggy. I am in black Adidas drifit with my doggy. 

We chatted about our dogs for awhile, (your doggy is a girl, and mine is a boy) and kept smiling at each other, but my friend showed up and I had to leave you to go talk to him.

I think we kept exchanging glances for awhile.

Didn't have a chance to get your number, please PM me if you are here

Guest Manstar4me

On purple line tonight. I got off at Woodleigh. Wanted you to follow. Ut you stayed on. You were playing a game on your phone and you stopped to gaze at my bulge through my shorts and we made a lot of eye contact. Pm me if your here. Would like to meet you. 

Place: FF Fusionopolis

Date: 03/12/18

Day: Monday

Time: 0800HRS ~ 0930HRS

We were doing free weights next to each other and we bumped to each other in the steam room. Leaving the gym somehow we bumped to each other again. You were in white long sleeves with a black shoulder bag. After my smoke, we bump  to each other again. At the MRT platform, again we bumped to each other hahahaha. you were heading to Dhoby, I was heading to Harbourfront.

Just wanna say that you are really cute :)

Date: 3rd Dec 18

Time: Approximately 7:30pm

Where: Yishun Community Hospital (Ward 88)

I was visiting a relative with my family and you noticed that there were 4 of us and only 2 chairs. You Kindly brought us another chair which I used. You were the Malay staff nurse who also did the 12-lead ECG.

Would love to get to know you, if you'd like.

Drop me a text if you're here :-)

Just now I went to KeyBox for the first time (Hooreii !!) from 4 pm - 5 something. First, I went to shower and the guy (thank you so so much) beside me talked to me and he decided to bring me around and tell me what area is this and that. Then, after that I decided to CRUISE !! I was walking around and there were guys leaning against the wall and I could hear loud moaning inside those locked room. There is one particular hunky Caucasian. I saw him walking toward upstair, so I followed and then after a while he came down and walked all the way to the back of the dark maze. He quickly got surrounded by lots of guys. The guys surrounded him by licking his nipple, playing his chest, touching his body and of course his DICK.

I did not have a happy ending, I went inside a room and jerked off using the lube provided. It was supposed to be a happy ending, if I decided to clean my ass and have a condom with me.

Btw, I am looking for the guy who I sucked for a while and you told the other guy in the room to 'fuck me' and I was like I did not clean and my ass. So you guys left. Before I left, I met you again at the locker place and we had a little bit of chit chat (dumb me because I forgot to ask for his number). I am the formal wear guy so please message me if you seen this.

Cruise Club 3rd Dec 2030 hrs

To the 24 yo malay guy wearing gold glasses(i think),you’re cute. We met at the dark maze. We chatted in between our action. Wanted to talked to you more bt seems like u are discreet. We walked down to the locker together. I showered bt u smoked first. I said bye n kiss you bef i left. Wish to knw u more.

i am the malay guy that was supposed to leave at 630 bt did not. PM me if u are here.

How to know someone you keen is gay or straight? I asked him out for dinner before. he agreed. Never told him my feeling towards him. He does not have girlfriend as for now as he is quiet good looking. During thr dinner, he saying like Wednesday is lady night in pub and he type of girl he like. Can it be truthful word by him? I am confused

5 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Yesterday (Tues 4Dec) afternoon J8. You, a lean fit beng (early 20s) with nice tattoo on legs, in floral bermuda and black slippers. You showed your 7incher to surprise me. I was indeed surprised that a lean guy like you could have such a huge thick one that I could barely wrap my hand around it. And your balls were huge, hairless and firm. After a while of mutual jo it was difficult to resist from giving you a bj. You took off your bermuda so I could caress your balls, smooth butt, thighs and tattooed legs while bj you. 5 min into bj, the more I carresed your balls the more they tightened, and your cock head began to gorge fully. Then you began to thrust your hip quite frantically for a minute before you shot a great load. Your cum was not thick and almost odourless. If you did enjoy the bj and want another round, HMU dude.:rolleyes:

Hot.

This was long ago but just gonna give it a shot. Was back in 2017. We met around noon for an understall handjob at Bukit Panjang Plaza. You are a slightly chubby Indian guy in the 2nd last cubicle and I was in the last cubicle. You were about to come into my cubicle but the cleaner was there so you had to leave the toilet. Couldn’t find you afterwards. If you’re here send me a PM please. Really want to play with you again. 

Keybox, friday 7 dec

To the muscular guy from Jakarta. We met around late afternoon, we met first at the showers. Really like your body and enjoyed our sex in the room, but u had to leave to meet friends and have an early flight back the next day. I gave you my number to keep in contact, but have yet to hear from you. If you cant contact me, hope you can contact me here as well. Really hope to hear from you soon.

7 hours ago, MikeD said:

8 December afternoon at Don Don Donki Orchard acentral, im packing up my purchase while u offer my nieces a coin to play the claw machine, im wearing black, u were in red canoe club tshirt.. U are cute.. Hit me up if u are here.. 

red canoe club t shirt... sounds all too familiar... haha, sounds like my canoe club t shirt

Edited by youngnalive

Ten men 8 December 

it was the masquerade party, after we had fun, we went and eat MacDonald together. I had a very good time. We went home in the same taxi too, I alighted earlier cause my location was nearer. Feeling sad now cause I realize I didnt ask if we can keep in touch... :( 

if you're here, do HMU if you still want to keep in contact :)

Edited by musclelover98
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)