Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

5 Jan 6.40pm to 7.30pm, to the 2 guys walking around macritchie park taking photos of sunset - yall damn cute :) When I drove by yall at the carpet taking photos of the sunset, regret not stopping haha - hit me up if yall here 

Missed connection at Yunomori Onsen. 

Date: 7 Jan

Time: 2-3pm

Your name begins with N and you’re an expat from UK. We had a good conversation and chemistry. Regret not asking for your contact. 

Do do let me know if you’re here :)

To the guy from Myanmar whom I gave a bj to in Woodlands mrt stn toilet at 10.30pm on Tuesday 8 January 2019,  I like to get to know you better.  You were very nervous throughout and ran off immediately after you erupted in my mouth.  I couldn't keep up with your speed and lost you. If you are here, line me at mlbk889.  I like to meet you again and be friends.

Edited by kimlo777

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, BCBC said:

just trying my luck to see if you are here. saw you in the morning at about 7:15am. you are heading to the direction of pasir ris EW line. you are in uniform. bet that you are still schooling. we exchanged eyes contact alot of times. pm me if you saw this message. :)

Could be abit more detail on this... 

2 hours ago, sgbiboy95 said:

formal wear cutie with the nipple piercing, thanks for that light gesture as u were passing me to leave the changing room of Metropolis FF :) I’m the guy in the towel with tattoos haha

i damn shy haha but what u did made my night hahaha. HMU if u r here :)  

Maybe we both saw the same formalwear guy! 

Date / Time: today 12 Jan 19 1810hrs

We left cruise at the same time and walked in the same direction (i went to the bus-stop while i presume you went towards the station). You were in jeans and carried a blue jansport bag. Found you hot. Let me know if you see this.

4 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Keybox

12 Jan at night

to the cute and hot msian guy who was with me in a 3some with a white guy last night , but left halfway to find his friend, hmu if you're here? :) 

Short big eye Malaysian guy with tattoo? 

13 Jan 18

Around 5pm

Tamp ff gym

You were in grey UA singlet with orange rim, maroon shorts and grey shoes

Saw you on the gym ground first then bump into you again in the changing gym in which I think I've blocked your way and should apologise to you instead. 

Thereafter you went off with your friend. 

Drop me a message if you're here? 

jan 13 (sun) - kallang heights hawker (8:50ish pm)

you were in red and i was in black. was waiting for my food and looked to my left. saw you staring at me. you tapaw your food whereas i ate there. we made eye contact like 3 times when you were about to leave. hope i can know you more? :))

14 Jan 

about 9-ish 10pm? 

you're the guy in grey sports attire (adidas grey sports tee)

I was with a friend at that time. Too bad you got on the bus earlier than us. You sat at the end of the first floor of a double-decker bus.  

Caught some friendly glances and you seemed like a great guy!

Hope you'll get to see my message here!

16 jan, 6pm 

Location Bukit Panjang Station (DTL) 

before we alighted at bp, u sat down close to me from beauty world, we both didn’t move apart until we reached Bp... was hoping if I can find u here 

u were in a grey T-shirt which has “NSFW” words on it and u were carrying a black/blue shoe bag

Place: hougang swimming complex

you are the caucasian guy (quite tall, stocky and hairy chest).

i see you swimming here on every Wednesday morning around 9am At the adult pool

and you usually end your swimming sessions with laps of backstroke. 

when you end, you will get dress up and leave straight so might not be sure if you are one of us but goona just try my luck

pm me if you are here!

Edited by ZaccaZ

TPY Safra EnergyOne Gym

8.15-8.30pm approx.

16 Jan 19

We were soaking in the jacuzzi and chatting. You said you are meeting someone so we left for shower, but after I finished showering I didn't see you around anymore. 

You: doing your masters, good tan and nice guy to work out with. 

Hopefully we can be workout buddies and maybe more ^_^ PM me

Edited by dr_a89
45 minutes ago, jc24 said:

Date: 16 Jan 2019. Hey A, couldn’t concentrate throughout the meeting as I couldn’t take my eyes off you. We met at the toilet for a short chat during the break. You should know who I am. PM me?

Aiyah... then why never ask him out for lunch or dinner or drinks?

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)