Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Macritchie park 16/03/19 Sat.

11ish pm

My first time and it was great! Was at the fitness corner when I saw 3 guys jerking and kissing each other. It was really hot!  one guy grabbed me and touch my dick and so I joined them. But this particular guy whom I gotta partner with  really turned me on. The way he carressed my body, touch my dick. Gotta chance to kiss his neck and lick it. You are the one wearing white/grey singlet and white socks if Im not wrong. If you're here,message me please cause I need to taste your dick so bad ;)

hope i can get you here.

Wednesday 18/03/19 4+pm

Jurong West Swimming Complex showers (near the slide)

To the cute/hot guy who stripped off your underwear in front of me and flashed your dick before changing into TYR swimming trunks, but didn't want to have fun because you wanted to swim first, let me know if you're here! 

I'm the guy in the gray swimming trunks :)

Edited by jamestan2000

20/3/2019

We've been communicating over phone and email for just over a week, and finally met you in person today when you come over to my office for a meeting.

We had a good time discussing potential projects.

Just wanted you to know, I really like your professionalism and depth of knowledge, also I think you're really cool.

I find you really cute, PM me if you're here ;)

Date: Sat 23 Mar

Time: around 1115pm

Saw you when i came down to the train platform and you were sitting on one of the bench. I was looking at you and you looked back, after passing by you i went further to one of the entrance to the train towards jurong direction and when i turned back you were looking at me also.

I was the one in pink t shirt n blue jeans with a black backpack. HMU if you are here n see this

On 3/17/2019 at 4:37 AM, hizzy said:

Macritchie park 16/03/19 Sat.

11ish pm

My first time and it was great! Was at the fitness corner when I saw 3 guys jerking and kissing each other. It was really hot!  one guy grabbed me and touch my dick and so I joined them. But this particular guy whom I gotta partner with  really turned me on. The way he carressed my body, touch my dick. Gotta chance to kiss his neck and lick it. You are the one wearing white/grey singlet and white socks if Im not wrong. If you're here,message me please cause I need to taste your dick so bad ;)

hope i can get you here.

Is there any Fitness which can do like this?

12 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Date/Time: 23 Mar, 2210 ish

You: iirc... black tee with team temasek written on it

Me: Grey army singlet

I was in the lift already when you entered. I thought of talking to ya in the lift at that point but I hesitated because you just seem so captivating that it made me a lil shy haha. Kinda regret after a while ish haha

Even after I exited the list to throw something, I was still a lil shy to turn around to look at ya HAHA damn 

Probably a long shot tho, you seem like from a different world HAHA. But yeah, let me know if you're here? =)

Actually, most of US pretentd not to see unless we are meeting up many times. 

I don’t know why. For me whenever I see, try to say Hi/Hello. Unfortunately, very Rare.

No one is putting Sign Board on the Forehead “I’m Gay”.

Delta pool 330-4pm

Mr white polo tee, white shorts n duffel bag

We adjourned somewhere else to get away from the peering eyes at the pool. Proceeded to feel u up n blow u. Wonderful body n gorgeous endowment. All that precum was awesome ;)

Hmu if u happen to b here? Happy to chat, or blow u again heh

1 hour ago, chubeary said:

To the Harvey Norman guy in Bukit Panjang Plaza today doing the event on the center, hope your here message me if you see this :) i walked up and asked you about your Dyson Fan..hehehe.

Is it? There is Bear meh? Never Notice !

4 hours ago, auto85 said:

Delta pool 330-4pm

Mr white polo tee, white shorts n duffel bag

We adjourned somewhere else to get away from the peering eyes at the pool. Proceeded to feel u up n blow u. Wonderful body n gorgeous endowment. All that precum was awesome ;)

Hmu if u happen to b here? Happy to chat, or blow u again heh

Heard about Delta Pool, never been there.

9 minutes ago, TomCruiser said:

Sun Plaza - 24 Mar (Sun) at around 2pm

C, 30s, straight acting, great built. We exchanged a few glances and you kept staring at me from afar, initially thought you were a pai kia and I was going to be in trouble lol

got into trouble alright. Followed you up and we had fun in one of the cubicles. Definitely one of the hottest most memorable encounters I had and we came quite a lot together

You’re cute. I’m up for seconds. ;)

Lucky u

28th mar thur

6pm

Balestier 24 hr gym

you are the guy in black singlet that I've strike a conversation with the equipment use as you are training shoulders. Your pink water bottle gave you away, you seems friendly and wish to know you. Maybe workout together next time?

PM me if you are here? 

Just saw a super cute dude (about 165+3cm max) in blue shirt and black office pants at ktb mrt pasar malam trying to choose something to eat but ended up not choosing anything and then we almost crashed into each other outside the pasar madam.

Thereafter you went to wait for a bus at the bus stop. 

I also decided not to buy anything to eat and followed you to the bus stop to have one more glimpse of your good looks and cute smile :)

Edited by firefight

Fitness First Cathay  29 march 2.30pm-ish, 

I always see you around this timing, heh. You are wearing red singlet yesterday and you have a sun(?) tattoo on the back of your neck, among other tattoos too.

I'm the guy that came out of the shower in my undies and heading back to my locker when you are at your locker using your phone, still not changed.

Anyways, wanted to smile or say hi to you, but I'm just too shy, and I'm not sure if your eye contact means friendly. So just say hi if you are on bw or you can just smile next time when we see each other again?

Btw, my membership is expiring end April, would really like to know you more before I disappear from there.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)