Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 17th November

Time: 5-6pm

Place: East-West line (Bugis to Tampines)

Hey guy in black shirt.. the one who traveled in the east west line on 17th eve between 5-6 from bugis when we stood next to each other.. our hands touching as we held on to the railing.. soon you sat down and I leaned onto the wall near you and read a book while checking you out more often than you checked me out.. :)

i liked our eye-to-eye game and hand-to-hand touch.. like to explore more??

saint with a past.. sinner with a future.. i'm somewhere in the middle..

katong pool, 17th Nov 2010, 7pm to 8pm

1)ang mo who was in the washroom..u were changing into ur boxers wif trimmed pubes..trying to catch glances on me n my fren & later came back to the pool to take photos of katong pool

drop me a msg ya if u are here

2)to the guy in red trunks n shoulder length hair.. u were to crusiy liao..but nice bod n gd tann..drop me a msg if u are here too ya?

Guest Guest star

Two Sundays ago at about 11pm.... I got into your car at a cruising place near my home. You are really handsome and hot! YOu asked if I wanna top you and we had a wonderful time in the back-seat. We both enjoyed the great sex and I certainly had a blast that rainy nite! I regret not asking for your contact when you dropped me off at my place . Would certainly love to have fun with you again and hope you read this and make initial respond..... Cheers! :thumb:

Guest darkflame

I wonder if this really works? Never mind, I'll just give it a try. :whistle:

Saw you at school (SIM) on the 4th floor at one corridor near the snack shop around 5pm - 5.15pm. You were wearing spectacles.

You looked at me, a plain jane, and I looked back at you. I never looked at another guy for that long, but you were good-looking so I did that.

I was wearing a red cardigan with black specs. I can't remember your outfit but you were wearing brown I think.

I was with one of my girlfriends and you were with one or two girlfriends.

I don't expect a reply but if you do, I'm afraid I can no longer leave you alone for I'll get the message you're available. :lol:

Guest don-wan

We met last night at a place in Chinatown at about 12.30 am.

You told me your name is Wan?

We had a nice chat and talked about working out.

We had to part after a while and did not get a chance to exchange our numbers.

Trying to see if we 'connect' back through BW.

:oops:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

saw a nice stocky flattop mature bear at bt timah plaza this morning, around 10+++ I was smoking at the entrance, and you are talking to a firend of yours. which seems to be a thai or viatnamess. My eyes brighten up upon seeing u. Saw u again inside the same building at noon time in the coffee shop. I was having lunch with friend and u just came in for lunch with tat same friend of yours for lunch also. If u are here, hope to know u , u really look cute and manly. very nice bear look. I'll leave out not mentioning your clothing, so as for verify purpose, ( in case u or someone really replies here )

• 2 weeks later...

today ( 30/01/11) at about 4pm. on the East West Line. You boarded the train. hmm first glance i found you to be good looking, second glance i thought you were cute.

Aniways you were with youre family i guess. you were with two elderly ladies and a much older guy. you were wearing berms and red shoes and with a black sweater, while i was wearing my khaki jacket, black jeans and brown leather shoes.

i guess we were trying not to make it obvious that we were looking at each other, and i kinda moved in more towards the centre of the cabin. where you ended up being at my 2 o'clock. (youre dad/uncle was right in front of me and you were beside him)

so.. i saw that you had a peircing on both your ears, if im not wrong you had 2 on your left, and a small stud on your right., while i was with two studs on my leaf year..

at one point of time, i was singing in the train.

you alighted at outram park, and when you went off, i moved to the door and smiled at you. think you saw and you some how nodded.

i really hope to find you here, cause i think youre interested as much as i am in you.

ouh i was listening to music so i cant figure what race you are cause you looked mix.. or maybe philiphine? i dont now all i know was that you looked hot. LOL! hope to find you here! =)

Might as well give a try ..

U came to my place once at west coast. I am Imuji. U are a fair stocky professional, and i like the way we had fun. Been trying to contact u but u have changed your number. If you see this, plesse call me. My mobile number still stands. Cannot recall your name, but its sounds unique. Lvan? Something like this.

Met you at True Yoga PP on Tuesday(8/2) evening around 7.50pm. You take the initiative to wish me Happy New Year & i wish you back Happy Rabbit Year. Regretted left the place 1st not waiting for u finished the call. If you are here lets keep in touch & see whether anything can be happen.

hEy,just trying my luck here... Well I've met u twice at shogun.. U are this cute, stocky chn guy,We always smile at each other... And we had fun the both times... I told u before u were cute and I guess u know ure reply... I think u know who u are... If ure reading tis I really hope to meet u again and hope to get to know u more...pls pm me as I'm still thinking abt u :)

Looking for a 23 yo muscular guy with an initial TJ that I have chatted with on Valentine's day. He lives in West Coast and gym regularly at any FF branch. 

I suddenly lost contact of him in the afternoon when my Grindr had some glitches and his profile abruptly disappeared. 

If you know this guy, please let me know that I'm very keen to meet him.

Tampinese Swimming Complex

17th Feb 2011 (Thursday)

You went in to the toliet with a friend close to 5pm. We exchanged glances when u came in while i packing my bag. Soon you & your friend start to change clothing. You were in the cubicle, started singing :). After that you both went out to the put your belongings in the locker while i left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You: wore a huge (funky?) black spec. Tall (about at 175 +? ) and big size,fit. Your friend's stats are more of your opposite.

Myself: wore grey sleeveless and red shorts. :)

I hope i have a chance to get to know you =))

Edited by Sports88

Yesterday, at about 830pm, first met u at the traffic junction between Cineleisure & orchard building. Then, met u again at somerset station. We boarded the train together, stay in the same cabin, then got to sit next to each other. I alighted at Sembawang station while u carry on your journey.

Anyway, u somehow look kinda familiar n cool. Would like to know u if u r interested. U r in a black T n blue Jean n carry a Fred perry bag. I m the guy in white shirt n dark blue pant with a frizzy/Afro hair n a goatee.

Guest Cityhallguy

Trying to find that seemingly curious spectacled cute teen who was at the Citylink toilets near hmv abt 25min ago at 11.05pm. Can tell u were curious cos it was like practically written all over ur face. U had found out that I caught u peeping haha. U know who I am, pls pvt me if u see this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

not so sure if this is the right thread but I'm trying my luck here...

I met someone at $!^*| in the Foam Party (April 3, 2011). I got his email but somehow lost it.

Dustin... if you're here.... please send me again your complete email.

Your email starts with riddle _something_ [at] gmail.com

I forgot the _something_ and unfortunately it wasn't saved on my cellphone.

I'd appreciate a PM from you... Pinoy guy here.. :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bieast

saw you on saturday after noon in near peoples park Kopithiam , u are with your bf if i m not wroing . U are in pink t 0 shirt after that we exchange few glances in toilet , if you are here wanna friend with you.

you can email me if you are here .

Guest Guest

saw you on saturday after noon in near peoples park Kopithiam , u are with your bf if i m not wroing . U are in pink t 0 shirt after that we exchange few glances in toilet , if you are here wanna friend with you.

you can email me if you are here .

Wah people got boyfriend liao you still want to snatch...........retribution then you know

met this super cute malay btm in blue heaven before, had a a few super nice time with him, made me cum 3 times when normally i am exhusted after 1 big shot.

Somehow we lost contact...

Nice memories, i think his name is Hxxxxxx and works in a hotel,live in the east. Do post here if u are here k :)

from the chinese guy whom u met at BH last time :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where are you!!

I know I missed the chance to get you; I'm shy. >.<

We first saw each other at the passage to the dark room.

You hugged me while I was leaning on the wall.

I thought you were a friend of mine but you turned out not.

You look quite handsome and cute at the same time.

I had to leave as my friends were "pulling" me away.

We saw each other quite a few times after that.

We exchanged smile when we saw each other.

I left around 1am with my friends, you were at the door to send me off?

I regretted I didn't get to know you more, but perhaps if you are around, drop me a pm? >.<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missed

hi.. saw this cool and cute guy wear black long sleeve (striped) and carrying a backpack (red) in NEL train... then xfer to EW line and you alighted at tiong bahru. Saw you using grindr on ur iphone, but i dun have an iphone :( ..

Hope u are here :) and can leave ur email/contact :)

Guest missed

hello... saw u today at holland v in light blue polo tee.. ard 1.45pm. kind of surprised to see you again so randomly lol

forgot to add in saw u at the NEL at ard 9pm yesterday

Guest david

Hey if u are here pls do reply...we met through here and we first met at clementi interchange...then we went to nus a discreet toilet and had some fun....then we also had some fun in ur house ltr tat week...u stay at ang mo kio or yck if I'm nt wrong and u are chinese around 20s and studyin in nus....if u are here and remember me I'm indian reply to tis ill pass u my number

• 2 weeks later...

Date: 02 July 2011

Time: 0900 - 1100

Venue: Kampong Kembangan CC Badminton Courts

You are with a group of 2 guys and a lady playing badminton on one of the 2 courts. I was the guy in army tees on the other court with my friends.

You are the only one in singlet in the group. Short hair and specs.

I was the guy in brown army tees, short hair and contacts.

If you do happen to read this, hope you could drop me a pm.

Cheers.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Guest Sunny

Place: Keybox

Date: 09 July 2011

Time: 8am

Description: Both of us just woke up and we had a chat and smoke in the smoking area. We showered together and did some smooching in the shower. Went into the dark room and did more smooching. We went to shower again and get ready to went off due to the place was closing. I turned around and you were gone.

So, Dan, you told me your working at Hermes. If your here and you recall this incident, please pm me....

Looking for Gary ( Slim / short haired with moustache ) whom I had met on 12 Jul Tues at shogun. We met at the open shower area and chatted for a while, then we had fun in the room and left the place ard 5 plus. met each other again at the opp bus stop where you told me your name is Gary. If you happen to see this, hope you could contact me via email, cos wanted to keep in touch with you.

Edited by botaklover
Guest 40+20

met this guy who said he was 40+.. and i told him i was 20+. and of course we cuddled. we also said bye when i left. nice charming guy.

hope you're here! wanna know u better ;)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)