Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Guest intimacysex

This evening around 6.30pm, 27 July, at yishun MRT bus stop. You were wearing blue and white stripes shirt and I was wearing grey shirt with jeans. Had several long eye contacts and smile, and you're cute!

Wondering if you're reading this?

Edited by intimacysex

CruiseClub - 27 July - 28 July overnight

You are the muscle buff guy holding a blue light stick , seems not local . But I wanna know you more . You seems shy . Can we be friends?

You always either sitting at the stairscase or sofa below with a slippers .

Edited by Godly1989

27Jul, 5 - 6+pm, eastwest line

We were exchanging several eye contacts on the train until both of us finally got off at boonlay. U were in a grey top carrying a backpack, I was in dark green. We went in the Same direction to jurong point until u stopped at yakun kaya to buy something. Do pm me if you're here:)

Cruise club 26 july 2014

I had a great session on saturday nude night. Lots of people and some really good mix of guys. As I was about to leave, I was just standing around at one of the corridors, when I approached this young guy and started jerking his dick off. We then went to a room and starting giving him a blowjob till he came all over my chest. He really enjoyed it and gave me a really nice smile. He asked me if I was local and I told him yes. I asked him if he was local but he wasn't. It wasn't his first time in Cruise either. He went down for a shower (I think) and I down went soon after. I saw you standing by the lockers when I collected my towel but you were gone as soon as I finished with my shower.

I meant to catch up to you to have a small chat but I couldn't find you. If you're reading this, I hope to get in touch.

macritchie reservoir 26 july - saturday evening

i know its a long shot. u were wearing blue singlet PT around 6pm. u roughly would know who i am. you saw your friends which i think they called u an**** and you were there to train. just want to say u are cute. im not sure if u are around here. wanna know u as a friend, if u are here pm me?  :)

Date: 31 July 2014 (Thu)

TIme:  7+pm.

Venue: True Fitness Suntec City, locker room

We both finished our workouts and showered.  We occupied adjacent lockers, trying to get out of each other's way while drying up and changing in that pathetically crowded space.  You changed into a white and orange 'dry-fit' polo T that says NUS, dark berms and black flipflops.  I changed into a dark blue gym with black shorts.  You are hot.  Hit me up if keen, or if you are here and see this.

Date: 1 aug 2014

Time: 7.30pm

Venue: north south line train

I boarded at raffles place and you started looking at me. I alighted at dhoby and you are still looking at me. Hahahaha. You are in white hollister tee, just want to say you are cute. Haha pm me if you are here.

Edited by Beoriginal

Date: 2 August 2014

Venue: Floating Platform

Block: Green

You was with you mum. You took wefie with your mum and upload on IG. Once u sitted down, u ate the choco bread. You carried a huge DSLR. We kept exchanging glances. After awhile, I shifted 2 seats away. You are tanned and tall.

During the fireworks, you used your phone and DSLr to snap photos.

Pls msg me is you are the one.

First time I'm here n trying my luck.

Date : Sunday 3 Aug

Time : about 11 am

Location : Esso petrol station, serangoon north/ amk industrial estate.

YoU: on a motorbike

ME : in red hyundai mpv

We kept looking at each other feeling each others vibes. U have a great smile.

We parted ways - U scooting towards the city and me towards yishun

PLEASE pm me. I really wanna get to know

Edited by razz669

Date: 6 Aug

Time: 7:42pm

U are in blue shirt with sunshades hanging around ur neck.

We exchanged looks. We chat and had fun previously in the

shower area a few months back. Today saw u, u smiled at me

again but u are leaving as I came in. Not sure if u are here.

Hope to hear from u.

Guest hairy40'sIndian

Date : 07/08/2014

Time : 5.40pm

At Jurong point road show for Hush Poppies 1st level near to John little. .

You are the promoter for shoes. .

I bought the shoes from u..

I'm the Indian guy in black top..

Pm me if are here...

Date: 8 Aug
Time: 4pm plus

You approached me to do a survey for AIA while I was sitting alone waiting for my friend. You ask me whether the event in my school is for National day. You were the one in grey polo shirt and jeans. You seems nice and you have nice smile. I'm the one in blue T-shirt and jeans. If you happen to be using this forum , do PM me, would like to be friend with you and know you better.  :thumb:    

Edited by MR94

:thumb:

Saw this two men at around 12.15am directly outside Bishan J8.

It was after watching guardians of the galaxy(a really good movie!!!) at GV.

One dude's bespectacled, the other one... Isn't i think. The bespectacled dude turned around and looked at me(probably cause I was staring at him for quite awhile as I suspected that his mate and him are AJ).

I saw both of you shaking hands but eventually held each other's hands for quite some time as you two bade farewell to each other.

I felt a pang of sadness as I saw how you two wanted to hold each other's hands longer but..., as you can see, there are prying eyes(yes, me.) so yeah...

Just wanna say both of you are super sweet. Both of you are really discreet, so don't need to worry. If I have the honor, I would really love to know the story behind you two. I don't need a meet up, but maybe a PM would be superb!

(Would be super awkward if you two aren't together, so I shall say my apologies in advance so as to spare me from this embarrassment)

Saw 2 guys at blk 730 jurong just now around 12.00-12.22am.  After your run with your bud you went to the fitness corner. The white shirt guy is cute and hot! I hope you are here? Me and my friend just ended our calisthenic workout. We were just slacking there. 

Edited by Wolfboy

Cruise club 10 Aug 2014 Foam Party

We met each other in the foam pool. You are wearing specs and rather shy looking. We had a long cuddle and kiss before we move on to the room. However we did not ended as what we expected. Hope to ask for ur name and number but everything ended too abruptly.

Hope you get to see this and pm me. Just like to be friends.

True Fitness- Tampines Outlet

11th Aug 2014, about 8.30pm

Long Shot here but still gonna try my luck

To the hot and cute guy who smiled at me in the locker room, just wanna say u are reallyyyy cute and your smile is really awesome. felt abit embarrassed when i told you your fly was undone. hahaha.. 

your name is I*n... and you were talking to a bunch of other guys about coming to gym and the gym membership with AIA vitality plan...

you were wearing a brown berms and white tee. (: 

Im the guy in black formal shirt and pants. (: Would love to be friends with you and gym tgt! (: 

Pm me if you see this! *Finger Crossed*

Edited by Wyatt

Bumped into you today on the train at around 5.40pm (I was standing near the door). You boarded at Tanjong Pagar and shortly, there was and empty seat and you sat and took a short nap. I had some problems boarding the train at Jurong East and squeezed into the empty spot which my bag briefly brushed your back and you turn to see what was happening (sorry :oops: ). We had a little eye contact when you alighted at Bukit Batok. Hope you are here as I want to know you more  :(

True Fitness- AMK

11th Aug 2014, about 10 ++ PM

We both finished working out and met in the steam room.

You came in... you were in your undies and towel.... few moments later you decide to remove your undies.......covering up only in the towel...  

There were 3 of us, one left and so it was just you and me...

We started chatting and I found you really nice, and sincere.

You came for a trial session with your friends.

Still looking at price.... and unsure if you are signing up.....

We hit off quite well... I would like to keep in touch..

If you see this.. do drop me a msg.... 

CN

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)