Male HQ
chubaholic

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore

date: 22 aug 2014 

Time: roughly around 9.30pm

venue: Nex(srgn mrt station)

I was heading down to the station when you were coming up from the station. You look at me first and i turn back to look at you while im heading down the escalator. pm me if you are here?

Date: 23 Aug 14

Time: 12 20 pm

Venue: GV junction 8

You are wearing green tee and berms. I wearing blue singlet and shorts. We sat together at theatre 3 watching The Four 3. You sat at K5 and you asked me if the movie is The Four. You are cute and our arms touched number of times. You went to the toilet halfway the movie. Hope to know you more, if you are here.

Date: 23 Aug 14

Time: 11pm-12am

Venue: Singapore NightFest, near National Museum

you looked at me in the eye for a while,(right after tripping) I am the guy in greyish blue tee, dark maroon pants n glasses. you were with a friend/your boyfriend.. let me know if you are here please!

to the guys who were standing around the dance floor at Taboo on Sat night, waiting for me to approach them:

Thanks, but I find it hard to approach when you are near to cliques.

Oh, isnt it fun to have missed connection postings?

Bedok reservoir park on 18 and 25 aug late nite. You were wearing white tee and shorts on 18. Spotted u again on 25 wearing black tank top with another guy boarding a Mercedes.

We had a brief encounter on 18. Pm me if u are keen to connect.:)

Guest intimacysex

Date: 26 august 2014

Time: around 6pm

Location: Outdoor seats beside NUH coffee bean, near MRT station

You looked familiar and we waved to each other, can't recall who you are but hope you're here reading this. You were with 2 other friends while I was alone. Pm me if you read this!

Guest 72%dark

Tue 26/8 ard 5~6pm at a cafe...

You were wearing a dark blue polo t-shirt and black long pants. You ordered a single espresso from my colleague, went to the toilet, then sat down to study (it looked like printouts of slides). You had a thick Stephen King novel on the table, and listened to your iPhone with earbuds. You stood in front of the counter for a short while just before you left. It's actually the second time you came by the cafe, but the first time, you just asked me what the opening hours were.

It's a long shot but I can't help trying to find you; very few people I've met have made my heart pound so much to see.

27 August

Time: 1050ish

Where: Train towards Pasir Ris

I boarded the rain at Lakeside. You're wearing a navy blue pull over with dark grey bermudas. You have a grey bag with orange zip lines. Holding a tablet in your hand I think?

We exchanged eye contact a few times.

I'm the guy in black polo carrying an elmo laptop case.

Please message me if you see this!

Edited by kabbyks

26 august 2014

time: 6.30pm

where: bishan fitness

saw you at the fitness washroom, I am changing my working attire and we have some eyes contact, you are top naked with your blue short pant. hope to be your friend, if you are here. pm me thanks.

Red line towards jurong east side.im wearing blue cap w black backpack and You're wearing a hoodie(i think) with maroon berms and havanias slipper standing infront of me(with a female friend of mine sitting down) tried to indirectly show u my ez link card hoping u'll get my name haha. Not sure if the message got through but hoping u're here :) sadly i got down at amk and u took my seat

Edited by wegner

Date: 30th Aug'04

Time: Roughly 11-12 am

Venue: CC

Just for the heck of it. I didn't dare to ask for your number. I waited for you in the room while you went to grab some stuff. You popped half a candy and gave me the other half when you were back.

What are the chances of you being here anyway...

352 云吞面

u are the long hair guy at the stall just opened

not sure u r the helper or boss

keen to make friends w u

Date: 30th Aug

Time: 5-6pm

Venue: Color Run (Sentosa)

You were running(?) after the Pink Wave while I was running towards the Pink Wave.

You were holding a mini camera while running trying to film down all the hi-5s you get, and I was one of them.

Then you suddenly grabbed me and pointed to your cheek for a peck and I gave you one out of confusion.

Just wondering if you are here and if you are, PM me? :D

this evening, around 7+, saw you on the northbound NEL train. You were with a friend chatting and you keep stealing glances at me. I was with 2 other friends. PM me if you're here, would like to make friends, cheers. :)

Edited by Bagofbones

Black shirt spec guy that alight at Toa Payoh around 930pm. You went in with a white dress lady earlier. After she left you keep looking at me. I'm the white shirt guy with crumpled bag.

You're in the east bound train beside me now. Exchanged glances. You're in a brown tee, jeans and navy green/black shoes. You have a black hoodie in your arms I think. I'm in a blue shirt, khaki berms and blue shoes. Message me if you're here!

Date: 03/09

To the guy in purple tee and black shorts and gold dyed hair and a wonderfully beautifully built body, you alighted at lorong Chuan stn, last night around 7:30pm. Just wondering if you're here, and maybe we could be friends?

Edited by Ludicrous

NTUC Foodfare Yew Tee 油池

Meaty guy in-charge of making hot drinks

壮男负责冲泡热饮

Left wrist has a tattoo

左手腕有刺青

If you are here, I would like to be your friend

如你有上这网站,想和你做朋友

04SEPT14

Around 6-7pm

Bedok , New Upper Changi Rd Blk 58 Coffeeshop

You were having dinner alone , a huge ass plate of mixed veg rice .

In a colourful singlet and black adidas  shorts , constantly on your phone .

I was the guy at the table next to yours .

You're cute . Just thought I'd let you know that if you're lurking on BW .

To the be-specs guy en-route to BKK in the afternoon flight on National Day,

You were with your mom and my friends, hence never got a chance to say hi to ya, 

We exchanged glances throughout from boarding to disembarkation.

A very long shot and if you are here, PM me please. :(

9.15am

You were wearing face mask,blue tshirt.and grey short pants.Nike's light green sport shoes and we keep eye contact each others.

PM me if you're here.

Met you today (5th Sep) at Ten Mens Club in the afternoon at around 4pm. After our non anal fun, we chatted a little. You were surprised when I told you I am local. You are Malaysian and in SG for about 6 months.

After shower, you changed into your clothes. You were wearing Renoma underwear. Wanted to get your contact but was too shy to ask. Message me if you happen to be here.

Blk 68 Geylang Bahru bus stop

You - blue singlet n khaki shorts

Sporting an obviously huge hardon and blatantly rubbing away...

Me - skinny bald guy with two big bags Lol

Your actions were very daring, with people around?! Whoa!

Tried to get a closer look but u ran away Lol

Guest JUSTguy

Saturday , 6 sep 2014

10pm plus

At Jurong west street 92  bus top at Blk 924

To the guy wearing red coloured Esprit t-shirt , we looked at each other while I walk down the stairs in bus 241.I was the one wearing blue t-shirt and wore big black frame glasses. we both alight at the same bus top and you walked across Blk 924. I looked at you for awhile and If I'm not wrong you turn to look at me too. I find you rather good looking. hope to be get to know each other and be friends. :thumb:

06 sep sat

frm chinatown to your house somewhere else

we have abt 1hr of hot session at your hse

forget to get your num

if u are here n keen to meet-up again with your 20 something yo friend, do pm me

I met a guy - married man, only know you as Teo. Used to see you and son at Woodlands Pool. Finally met you again at Calif Fitness, then at Chevron. Would love to connect again. Message me at danny_y_lin@yahoo.com.sg

Could'nt resist but to find you, im regret.

7.9.2014 around noon time at VivoCity

You came in and stood there. Then you approach me and looking for something.

You did ask for my name and you said its a beautiful name.

To me you were far too attractive and yes i cant resist but to give you half price using my staff purchase.

Its like an angel fallen from the sky.

Or maybe im foolish enough which i think is worth it just for you.

Sudden the wave of crowd came and you move in further, you said it was crowded and i reply its all thanks to you for attract them in. (I should mean thanks to you for attracting me).

I were suppose to be just a little regret not asking for your contact, i would'nt dare to do so.. Now im totally regret and dying hard to look for you.

*i do always believe in fate where i met you today, i hope that i could meet you again. Inbox me if you were here. I wanna know more bout you.

7 Sep (sun) around 5pm

Liang Court Mcdonalds

Seeking this built asian with abit of facial hair on chin, wearing white long-sleeved shirt and black pants. Saw u queuing to buy and later dine besides glass wall. I'm chn with specs, wearing black-blue striped polo t. Like to know u.

7 September, Sunday

You were carrying army backpack, cannot remember what u were wearing, orange slippers? We were both walking towards Yishun MRT. Then we both took the same MRT. I alighted at Bukit Gombak.

Hmm~I'm not sure are u here? But just try my luck.

You are the cute Guy I always glimspe @,we worked at the same office but different project. You are under Opennet. I'm the other one.~ today u having lunch @ the pantry. I glimpse @ u, n u look back…but I was too shy to talk to u~ haha…u look really cute n adorable…hope to know u more?

Pm me if u are here.

Gratz to the pti in my base for ORDing haha. Never had the courage to talk to you lol. Thanks for conducting all the IPPTs. Even if you did have a homophobic partner haha.  =D

Have fun with your studies. =p

Was at yishun safra on 8 sept 2014 at 4.45pm. Saw a chub washing in the cubicle. After washing he wore a shirt , long black pants n glasses. Your body is stunning n your dick amazing. Pm me if you read this mail.

8 sept

Mon around 6pm

Fitness first mbfc

You are in a light turquoise singlet working out chest around free weights.

You move later to free weights and I was looking at you from the refreshment

Tann and crew cut, age above 30s-ish?

You finish workout and went to locker room , changing out . Our eyes cross near the basin/sauna.

You left in executive light blue shirt and hand carry a brown gym bag.

I am wearing grey singlet , black shorts with headphone. short around 1.68 , faux hair

PM me if you are here?

Edited by fbttop

9 Sep 2014 [2030-2145]

True Fitness CSC

Whenever I go to TF CSC, id always look forward seeing Brian at the reception. Today, he was the one who handed over my card when I went out. He'd always call me bro in his usual high pitch voice. If only I can tell him straight that I badly wanna lick his whole bod! :)

Meanwhile, I get to bump with this caucasian guy again today. Last week, we were together in the sauna. Was imagining kinky stuff like giving him one hot deepthroat.

Today, he talked to me briefly. Asked me if I was working out in the bench press infront of me. I said no. Then I saw him in the sauna again. Too bad there's this one ugly guy also waiting an opportunity to devour his cock. Oh well.

09 Sept 2014

Around 10:20pm from town-ish area towards the east on the EW Line .

You came into the train with three other female colleagues .

You had on a light blue button-down collar shirt, khaki-coloured jeans and loafers, a black leather(?) sling bag and a purple Womens' Weekly tote bag.

Chinese , about 170+ cm tall , and pretty fucking cute .

I was the guy standing next/infront of you right at the door of the train . :>