Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Long shot..but wanna give it a try..

You are from Sabar or Sarawak.. You were a music teacher in a Secondary school. You stay at Jalan Tenteram. You rented a unit, I think is a 3 room on the 2nd floor if I am not wrong.

Haha.. that was back in the 1980's.. Time flies, we are all in our 50s..:)

Get in touch,

Tham

Clubfitt Bishan/ Bishan ActiveSg Gym

It is harder not to look at you than to lift >50 kg of those weights. Man, u r hell of a cool- ur look & how u work out by urself with the 7th gen ipod nano.

Realized that today u r wearing sport shoes instead of ur usual cream-white snickers.

Perhaps one lucky morning we can smile at each other eh?

Date: 23/9/14

Venue: Safra Tampines - swimming pool

Time: 5 pm till 6 pm

You have tattoo on your shoulder blade and one on your left ankle. I was swimming just beside you and saw you in the toilet while we are preparing to leave.

Your wore this maroon top and beige berms and you drove silver Mazda3 carplate: S** 7**0 *

Think you saw me sort of like following you but saw you turn into the carpark so I did not follow further, cos its gonna be too obvious when I am not driving.

I am in red superdry tee and black short with a blue backpack. Hope that you will see this and I will hear from you (^.^)

24 Sept 1pm Jurong Point Kopitiam

You: Alone in exec wear, blue shirt and black pants. fitted.

Me: exec wear, blue shirt and black pants. With two female colleagues.

you were alone drinking soup. I was with my colleagues having food from the same soup stall.

you hv a very nice tan and look really good in your exec wear.

exchanged glances with you a couple of times. You went to the restrooms after you finished your soup. wanted to follow but was shy.

would like to know u. If u see this, please pm me.

22/09/14 - Monday About 8 30-9 plus?

I boarded the EW line train towards Joo Koon at Raffles Place. Managed to find a seat opposite you after a few stops went by. You were wearing shite collared shirt with black formal pants and had a very short slingbag arnd you. We both kept exchanging looks, giving awkward glares and yet said nth. We both alighted at Pioneer MRT stn. And we both walked almost the same route home. I was ealking behind you, afraid to approach you haha. (You bought food from pioneer MRT on the way home). If you are curious, I am the indian teen wearing black dry fit shirt with orange sleeves. Hope you are here and that you would PM me.

29/09/14

Around 12-1pm

You were tanning at Tamp Swimming Complex, right beside me. You were listening to your Bluetooth headset (Orange in color) and used a blue towel to cover yr face from the sun. You'll usually spray the lotion in the shades before sitting..

Pm me if you're here. :)

02-10-2014

740am.

We boarded the same train from Yishun and alighted at JE. I was sitting at the corner seat, while you were opposite away further near the center. Halfway the journey, you gave up your seat to an aunty and you came standing next to me.

Hope you are here :)

Thursday, 2-10-14

Clementi Mrt toilet

Approximately 1945?

You were in formal wear, probably just out from work. I was in a light blue long sleeved shirt and khaki berms. You were at the urinal beside mine, and I think you were trying to cruise me. You kept looking at me. You left and I realised a little too late. Message me if you're here! You're cute!

We took the same circle line train to Serangoon and then northeast line to Sengkang. You alighted at Sk.. I was watching you throughout and you had a hard on which was visible through your thin fabric shorts. V nice and distracting bulge.And I think you enjoyed the attention I gave you during the trip. Hope you can read this.

Edited by alphachn

today 3 oct in the morning around 7-8am in yishun clubfitt gym.

You are gymming perhaps with one of your buddy who looks like a filipino. YOu look very fit. Nice arms.
We even shared the same machine. I was using it to do crunches and you are using it to do triceps. 
We did smile on each other but shy on each other.

I hope we can be friends and be possible gym buddies. I dont gym in yishun often.
If you are here. PM me. thanks.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)