Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

To the guy wearing red windbreaker and short running shorts at punggol park just now (6pm). You were turning in from the connector (where the flats are) and holding your phone in your hand. You kept turning around and made eye contact a few times. I followed you for a while but had to rush home. Just wondering if you are here.

Guest Taggie

Ben and Jerry Chunkfest.

It was about 7/8pm. You were wearing white Tshirt with a checked jacket. You were with your friends at the vip tent. Chinese.

I was the volunteer around that area outside. Pm me ! Would love to be friend!

Date: 05 Oct 14, Sunday Hari Raya Haji Public Holiday

Time: Around 3.30pm and 5.30pm
Place: NZ Spa , at JB Berjaya Hotels & Resorts (formally Zon Regency)

You: Smooth Chubby with some built muscles and very big pecs and chest and nice nipples, about 1.7m tall and about 100kg or more. Age look like you are in your thirties or forties. You are likely with 3 other friends as your friends ordered milo along the spa pool.

Me: 1.77m and 90kg in my thirties. Slightly gym built with some hair on chest and belly. 

Details: Around 3.30pm, we had some eye contacts you were using the fountain spray at the spa, took a few glances of you as I am facing in front of you. Then you proceed to have your milo drink and after that you left with your friends to change to proceed to lounge.

Around 5.30pm, we walked past each other along the corridor with both of us using our own mobile phone. I know you tried to make contact with me, but I am with other friends.

Please mail me if you have read this, would like to know you more  :thumb:

We met at city hall today and adjourned to Fairmont to... do things. And I didn't want to say goodbye. I've been thinking of you all day. *sighs* You've got such a cute smile. You carried a folder and I wish I had plucked up to courage to ask if you wanted to stay in touch.

Safra Toa Payoh gym

around 10pm today (7/10)

when I first saw you you were running on the treadmill by yourself. later you came over to the free weights area where I was working out and you did some stretching and some free weights. I'm pretty sure we exchanged quite a few looks, then we both went down to the changing room at the same time. Your locker was around 90. Mine wasn't close to yours so couldn't approach you. You changed into a white polo T and left before me. I was hoping I could catch up with you but you disappeared. If you see this, pls PM me!

Saw this studious look guy at true fitness Suntec changing room at about 1215 hrs today (8th Oct 2014). I cannot recall what colour top you are wearing. I think you are getting ready for your gym. I am in the towel walking towards the shower room. You are walking out. I saw you looking at my chest (hopefully not my buldge).

If you are here, care to pm me. Let's work out together.

Hi to the cute average uncle today I drop down at raffles place around 7 50 to 8plus I wearing yellow tshirt , black oklay spec and holding a shoe bag and bag pack , saw your eye then you come towards me and then I alight you make your body come near me and my hand had touch in to you . You were wearing brown excutive wear and a cute specs and jeans and holding a green file . If you are here please message me personally .

Edited by MarsViper

Shogun Sauna .

9/10/2014 to 10/10/2014 overnight.

Thanks. To this Indonesia Chinese fair muscle gym trainer guy.

If you are seeing this here do hit me up you know who I am :) the cute guy who suck your 7inch long and 5inch thick dick last night and you fucked me almost 1 hour 30mins plus we got so sweat... We both left the place around 2am .

1.45pm to 2pm at kallang mrt bus stop near the junction opposite is a food centre .

To the tanned skin Dragonboater guy :) you look damn hunky !:) tooked same bus as me - bus 26

Wearing black shirt with black shorts with Hawaiian slippers and a black ocs bag. Hope to know you :) pm me if you are here . I am the buff cute guy in blue shirt :)

10 oct Thur

830pm Safra MF

You are the short guy around 1.6m, comb back hair, with facial hair, fair and toned

wearing blue and light blue singlet

Kinda look japanese and talk very ah bengish with your friends.

You were with your tall buddy in cyan colored tights.

I have not been back to MF for a while and you gave a very obvious hint by walking past me and look at me straight on at the counter.

PM me if you are here

Mon 13 Oct around 9AM

You alighted at Dhoby Ghaut station just now. You were in a light pink shirt and was humping my dick with your butt in the train right before the train doors opened. I let you carress my dick throughout the whole journey and it felt good even though there were ppl looking. I am in white muscle tank and blue jeans.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Edited by NEastToWest

0830, 14/10/2014, West

You gave me a ride today when you discovered I was heading towards the dental centre. I understand that you're called W H and I did mention that I have W as part of my name as well. Nudge me if you're here, alright? :)

Edited by Pherix

0800hrs, Outram Mrt from EWL to NEL.

Saw you again this morning. You were slowing down on your pace. Not sure whats the reason. But I had to pick up on my pace as my train was coming.

All this while, I had noticed your transformation. From wearing oversize shirt to tight fitting shirt and nowadays you mostly fold up your sleeves. You really look good now.

And yes, I admit that at times, I mentally undressed you, countless of times, during the journey from Bedok to Outram.

My bad!

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

20th Oct 14

7.45pm on MRT towards JooKoon

You are the bespectacled exec guy standing in front of me on MRT towards Joo Koon. You were wearing dark blue long sleeve with white stripes. I was the one sitting down 2 seats away from you in black tee & a black bagpack on my lap listening to mp3. U were looking at me & I can sense it but when I wanted to give you my eye contact, u alighted at Buona Vista.

Just wanted to say, you are hot! Hope you are here! :)

20th Oct 2014
2320 hours
zebra-crossing/traffic light along jurong west st 61

Two of you were jogging along the street, both clad in singlet. One in black and another in white. YOU in the white singlet. I'm sure our eyes met but that's merely it obviously. Only god knows how hot you were, glistening in sweat, your hair was spiked up and damn you seemed really toned too. good looking is an understatement.

if you are by any chance reading this. I was in the black singlet crossing along the zebra-crossing when our eyes met. I hope you're here but I know highly lightly...you're just another straight lad :) 

21 Oct 2014

Around 5:40pm , you entered the train at Eunos MRT heading towards Pasir Ris .

You were standing by the door , in front of me .

Chinese , black hair , grey Timberland tshirt , blue jeans , light brown loafers .

Black wallet , black phone with white earphones .

You're toned , a little buff mixed with a little tummy .

I just thought you were really cute C:

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)