Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

I boarded the bus (853 heading towards Geylang) at Serangoon Stn at about 2:30pm on 8 Nov. The bus was quite empty, and I got off before you.

When I was seated behind you, your head was constantly turned to the right, but not all the way back--a pretty clear sign you wanted to have better look at who's behind you. You did, eventually, and you made a lightning fast glance over shoulder and looked at me. I was looking at you while behind you too, anyway, if you sensed that. When I got off at the bus stop, we had direct eye contact for a couple of quick moments before the bus drove off.

I figured that either you 1. Are AJ but was shy to initiate contact (same here), or 2. Are homophobic and suspicious of my intent in sitting so close to you, or 3. Recognized me from somewhere. I'm hoping it's 1., -and if it is, do chat me up!

Took the bus 963 home tonight (10/11/14) towards bukit panjang from block 610 bus stop. Boarded the bus and walked to the back and we stared at each other. I was wearing a blue tshirt with the word London on it and carrying a bag (green recycling bag) with a drone inside. We both alighted at aft. Petir stn bus stop.

If you here, do gimme a shoutout, i would like to get to know u. Hehe...

=)

We boarded the east bound train from JE stn. You were wearing a black shirt and grey pants. I was the one in white shirt and blue pants,standing near the door.

I stopped reading when the train got into the tunnel and alighted at Tanjong Pagar stn while you continued the journey. I find you cute.

Pm me if you are here.

Looking for long lost friend

We worked in same building but diff company almost 15 years ago in Unico building ( I think no become sheng shiong) in Serangoon North Ave 5.

Then, u drove a blue van.

Once u help me shifting house even though we rarely know each other, but just a hi and bye friend. U have a very good physique and I always admire you when I walked pass your workplace everyday.

Unfortunately, I forget ur name :(

If you are the one who still remember this, please pm me.

14 Nov 2014

Some time in the afternoon .

Sephora ION .

Shopping with a girl , malay .

I can't tell your race tho .

You were wearing :

A cap , a white spiral earring thingy , black shorts with black leggings and black platforms .

I don't even know if you're on this forum but you're hella gorgeous and I really wanted to tell you that .

C:

16 nov.
Outside yio chu kang gym around 140pm. It was raining heavily outside. I got a small slivery umbrella. A lean fit guy in red tshirt with a gym towel keep looking at me. I offer to share my umbrella with him.
We squeezed together under the small umbrella. He even started conversation talking about the so many rainy days recently. I chat back about the haze.

In the end, your right side of your body got wet and my left side of body got wet. Hahahaha..
We even smile at each other and waved goodbye.
If you are here...i wish to continue to keep contact with you as friend. :)

We were at Taoyuan airport departure area on 16 Nov 14. Noticed that you were from a group of friends and you kept walking past me. I think you saw me looking at you. Later when boarding the plane, did not see you until one of the passenger notified the crew that you have taken their seat, Think you saw me too. When we arrived at Changi airport DFS, we met again, Wanted to say Hi but a bit shy, not sure if you are. Just trying my luck.

Date: 20/11/2014

Place: Caseway point

Time: 4+

What you were wearing: t shirt&pants

What you were doing: walking around

i was looking @ you when I am courts caseway point yesterday and you were serving customer on a jucicer yesterday and yesterday u were wearing a black pants with a nice looking bluge just want to know if u are here want to be your friend

Date: 20/11/2014

i was looking @ you when I am courts caseway point yesterday and you were serving customer on a jucicer yesterday and yesterday u were wearing a black pants with a nice looking bluge just want to know if u are here want to be your friend

Hi, I think I know which one u were referring to. I saw a guy similar. He has nice buldge.

Date: 22th Nov 2014

Time: 11pm+

Venue: City Hall Mrt => Bedok Mrt (red line to green line)

You wore: Red singlet & cap

Me: dark blue top, brown berms

We alighted at the same station city hall, waiting for the green line train. We exchanged a few eye contacts. Later we abroad the same train towards pasir ris. We alighted the same station, bedok. As we go down the escalator, you were standing right behind me. I turned around quickly & i was a little... too shy to look into your eyes...lol.. but later as we go towards the underpass, you walked to the other direction.. :(

Just wondering, are you here? Would like to chat or befriends :)

Edited by Valiant

Date: 22/11/14

Time: 11pm plus

Venue: circle line

You were in blue formal shirt, grey/brown pants (im not so sure) and brown leather shoe.

You kept on looking at me which im sure but im not dare to look back.

Both alight at bishan, you go to the right exit and i on the left.

Buzz me buzz me!

Edited by satinwank

To the person that added me on LINE and started a convo and left, im sorry tt i couldn't reply u on time, i might have slept by then. add me again and pm me alright. sorry. :/

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg

We were on the same flight from Hong Kong this morning. I find you attractive and we smiled when we exchanged looks.

And I asked you for a glass of tomato juice before landing. I had wanted to chat with you but you were with your colleagues.

I couldn't wait for you at the luggage carousel as I had to rush for a meeting. I would very much like to meet up with you if you are here.

Date :      Nightly

Time :      ~2am

Venue:    Macpherson

You wore a grey long sleev shirt and were hugging with your wife... Rain, you wore white t-shirt this time, we had eyes contact and you smile at me, i was the shirtless guy doing some weights at that point of time...

i could understand why you dont feel like hugging you wife anymore ( :twisted: ) ....... you give her a suprise by decor the X'mas tree and bought her a massage chair as to replace your hug...

Love you smile and the caring thoughts for your wife...

Let me know if you are here... PM me PLEASEEEEEEE

#say_i_love_You_This_Christmas

Just trying...

You were at Fatboys Thomson branch around dinner time. Wearing a dark coloured tee with long black pants , with a group of friends around 9 of them , if I am correct you ate royale with cheese , I gave you afew pieces of tissue paper when you stained your sleeve.

If by fate , you're here , can we be friends? You're very cute and attractive , hope to get along with you! ;D

Date: 26/11/2014

i was looking @ you @  courts caseway point yesterday and you were serving customer on a juicer  okay i admitted i like you as i don't want to admit in front of those courts staff lets be friends okay 

Guest stardustsxz

just trying my luck. we have chanced upon each other in bus 176 twice. first time round, you sat next to me and i felt your legs and shoulders brushing against mine. second time round, you sat next to me and was looking at the show in my iPad when you later moved seats when the bus became less packed. you board the bus from the bus stop opposite the mosque in jurong east and would always play with your iPhone throughout the journey. if you're here, pm me maybe?

Guest stardustsxz

And we bumped into each other again this morning. I plucked up my courage to sit beside you in the bus. You changed your hp to a silver i6, similar to mine. You were carrying a kaban bagpack and using a Dixon wallet. Really hope to see you again.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)