Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

This is my last try.

To the guy who always wear singlet to gym and wear shoes that cater for individuals toes, well, we have been exchanging looks/stares. You came to gym last sat in blue (adidas?) singlet and saw you only for short while before you are gone.

I guess we are not really brave to speak to each other. Haha:D

You are cute and abit shorter than me. I really find ur eyes and nose something of a beauty.

Hope you are here and can pm me.

Cruise club yesterday(7dec 14) from 1730-1830?

You were working out at the gym. You're cute ripped and I was at the area working out as well but mostly just ogling at you haha. But unfortunately,i

I had to leave before you went to the cruising area, too many persistent people there.

Side note: Urgh I'm hopeless, resorting to this

Edited by WightTonguehlk

Place: SQ016 (SIN-SFO)

Date: 7th Dec

Kind of a long shot, but, here goes. You were seated in 43C, wearing a grey t-shirt, and denim jacket. I was next to you in a blue checkered shirt and black cardigan. You said hello when we boarded at SIN, and again while re-boarding the aircraft at ICN. Hit me up if you're here. Would like to know you better.

Time: close to 11pm, 11 Dec Thurs

Venue: Buona vista to Jurong east mrt

You: Early twenties, black specs, blue shirt and jeans, brown leather shoes

Me: white tee with red checkered shirt, blue pants and purple bag.

Probably my first time doing this, but I'm quite sure we did exchange meaningful glances. You seem to be really shy. Saw u from the circle line train at Buona vista l, then we both got onto the green line train. Sadly u alighted before me at Jurong East ><

Saturday 13 December, 2014

8-ish

Green line headed towards the east

You: Dark hair in side parting, tortoiseshell hipster glasses, navy blue tee, green pants, shiny brown leather shoes

Me: Blond, dark blue long sleeved shirt, light grey jeans, boots

I was already in the train, sitting, when you got on. You stood for a couple of stops (nice butt) before finally sat down, a little to the left opposite me. You got started on your book (Murakami's 1Q84) and alighted at Paya Lebar. You are basically all of it - a cutie with a nice, classic style who enjoys reading. If you are here, reading this, and know who am I and this entire encounter, it would be great to get to know each other.

Oh, and above it all it is just awesome to discover another youth (of today) reading (in the train, no less) as opposed to being fixated on their smartphones.

13 December Saturday afternoon at KWHS.

Your name starts with T, you gave me quite a number of glance and stares.

You sat beside me while we're having lunch.

You were wearing black polo and beige 3 quarter pants with a pair of Nike.

I'm the one in blue top black cardigan and beige shorts.

I'm sure you know who I am. If you're here, please leave me a message. I'm waiting.

Edited by Zevan

looking for the guy (green T with blue pant) at Vivo City Daiso on 13/12/2014 evening around 8pm at the hardware section.  We exchange some glances and I think we had met before long time ago.  And your name is Kelvin, if I m correct.

If you are here and reading this, please pm me.

looking forward to get in touch with you, again.

Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014

Time: 5:30pm+

You're the recruit who boarded at jurong east (not quite sure if it is). standing at the connector between cabins with your duffel bag. Your name tag reads J J Chua. We exchanged a few glances and at one point you were pulling up your pants and adjusting your tool. Think you caught me looking at you and gave a smirk. PM me if you're here =)

Date &time: wed 17dec 2014, 6pm

You were wearing grey faded worn-looking jeans material shorts,

Collared, short sleeved, black checked shirt with red lines, carrying a black bag

Dark skinned, looks like mixed blood

Walked toward purple line direction

You were looking in my direction at the corner of your eye when you went up the escalator. Did we make eye contact?

Pm me!

Edited by exhaustingguy

18 Dec 2014

Amore fitness , City Square Mall

Zumba / Kick boxing instructer

You were leading my class for the kickboxing and zumba class when my class went there today for a field trip. If im not wrong your name is Bern . I find you rather good-looking and helpful during the class and it was rather a fun class. If you happen to be in this forum, I hope to get to know u.

2135hrs - 19 Dec 14.

Remembered you from few months back where I saw you in bus 806. Wearing orange shirt today wearing a necklace.

Would like to be friends with u. Please pm me if you r here or text me at 98560626

Saw you quite a few times in Bus 806.

1815hrs - 18 Aug 14

Army number 4 uniform guy 'Cheong'.

Edited by tan1994

We were on the same flight from Hong Kong this morning. I find you attractive and we smiled when we exchanged looks.

And I asked you for a glass of tomato juice before landing. I had wanted to chat with you but you were with your colleagues.

I couldn't wait for you at the luggage carousel as I had to rush for a meeting. I would very much like to meet up with you if you are here.

We were on the same flight from Hong Kong this morning. I find you attractive and we smiled when we exchanged looks.

And I asked you for a glass of tomato juice before landing. I had wanted to chat with you but you were with your colleagues.

I couldn't wait for you at the luggage carousel as I had to rush for a meeting. I would very much like to meet up with you if you are here.

Hi, Were u one of the pax onboard CX 736 on 27/11/2014? 

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Guest Sport-coholic

18 Dec 2014

Amore fitness , City Square Mall

Zumba / Kick boxing instructer

You were leading my class for the kickboxing and zumba class when my class went there today for a field trip. If im not wrong your name is Bern . I find you rather good-looking and helpful during the class and it was rather a fun class. If you happen to be in this forum, I hope to get to know u.

Amore open to guys too?

Time: after 6pm

What you were doing: holding an iPad to encourage people to do the free swab test by AFA.

I am the guy in green shirt sleeve shirt and jeans talking on phone at the stairs at the counter where customers "check out". I guess u were waiting to ask me something, presumably if I wanted to do the free test.

Keen to make your acquaintance if you're here. PM me =)

Time: 2+, almost 3pm

Place: delta swimming complex men's changing room

Saw you in rimless glasses and blue swim trunks in the changing area and afterwards near the entrance/ hands-washing area, afterwards you left for your swim with you black backpack.

I was in a striped t-shirt and glasses trying to wring out water from my swim trunks

Hi Mr R. Never got a chance to really know you in person, but have been communicating with you abit more lately. We met when you were with a colleague during his smoke break after lunch, and later in the day we spoke at your desk twice.. venue changi. pm me if you are here. j

----- why cant life be bigger than facing constraints and making decisions -----

Guest intimacysex

We met at chong pang cc toilet after you had fun with your friend at around 8pm tonight, and chatted a bit before parting.

I got to know that your birthday was on the 15 this month, happy belated birthday to you!

Anyway, my main point is, regretted not getting your number before leaving. Any chance you're reading this?

Edited by intimacysex
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)