Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Guest lastdraw
44 minutes ago, Pitbull said:

Date: 21 May, Tuesday

Time: 1055am

Where: We were at the traffic lights waiting to turn right into Jurong Town Hall road. You were in your white car and I in my blue car. I happened to glance left and saw you looking at me. HMU if you are here.

i'm so sorry for this haha and even if this might deviate from this thread a bit, i still must share this

you know what your post reminds me of? 

1948359293_ScreenShot2019-05-21at5_37_14PM.thumb.png.97885092a81f43956f5725ec68346149.png

1479496028_ScreenShot2019-05-21at5_38_20PM.thumb.png.12cc326b468f99fca114d28307dd70be.png

so romantic you two :D

Date: 21 May 2019

Time: Around 6pm

Where: Delta Pool

We bathed two cubicles away from each other and changed in front of each other. You are tall, fair and gorgeous, looks around 30 years old. I am around 30 too, quite tanned looking, short hair and wore a speedo. Hope to meet you again. PM me if you are here.

23 May ~ 11.15pm

Macritchie

You came behind the house on the hill to find me and another guy there. You were the muscular dude wearing a white singlet. I was the guy in black tee with a grey bag. you seemed interested in having fun but you just ran off after that when we parted ways. PM me if you're here so we could have a chat! 

Date: Day before Good Friday

Time: 10pm

Where: Paya Lebar MRT toilet

You are the handsome Caucasian guy in a light brown tee and dark brown shorts. I entered the toilet at around 9:30pm and saw you lingering at the wash basins. I went to pee in one of the cubicles. When I exited the cubicle, I saw you standing at one of the urinals. As I was washing my hands, I noticed that you kept glancing and smiling at me. I figured then that you might be cruising but I wasn't sure if that was really the case. Plus, I have never experienced cruising before. So, I left the toilet and walked around Paya Lebar Square before going back into the toilet around 15 minutes later. You were still there. You smiled at me when you saw me again. It was a really beautiful smile. This time, I joined you at the urinals. You showed me your very hard uncut white cock. I told you that you have a very nice cock and you asked me if I would like to feel it. I hesitated for a second before grabbing and stroking your cock. Honestly, it is the first time I touched and stroked another man's cock. You then rubbed my nipples through my shirt before you also grabbed and stroked my cock. But, it only lasted for around ten minutes as we had to stop when we heard someone entering the toilet. We slowly washed our hands as that guy did his stuff. As soon as the guy left, you hugged me. That hug really caught me by surprise. But, it is that hug that has made me unable to stop thinking of you since that night. We didn't do anything else after the hug, but how I wish I had asked you for your contact before walking out of the toilet.  

Edited by Guest

Date: 24 May 2019, Friday

Time: 8-9 PM

What I was wearing: Red/white striped shirt and black jeans.

What you were wearing: Long sleeved collared blue shirt with sports shoes

I was entering Orchard 313 and you were exiting. We locked eyes and subsequently tailed each other to the upper floors as I drank my cupped orange juice. We were in the toilet together at some point. Moments later,   I sat at the bench in front of one of the shops on the 3rd floor as you loitered in front of the toilet area. 

Then you received a phone call and joined a friend in front of Crate and Barrel.

You cute. Chat me up. 

Hehe. 

Timing: around 6.30pm

Date: 9 May 

We met at Woodlands mrt and shortly we head to civic center top floor toilet. I remember clearly you probably in your early 20s and wearing a white tshirt. We had fun and hope I can find you here. Cheers! 

Time: lunch time 12.45

I was peeing and then you come and pee right beside my urinal, despite the empty one next to it. I spend more time on the basin washing my hands and we caught eye contact.

Pm me if you're here! I found you really handsome

On 5/19/2019 at 5:58 PM, indosg said:

It was a few years ago. We met on one of the websites and met for a hookup at your place. It was at Yishun and a two-storey HDB (it’s called mansionette?). You yourself is a 40-something well built Malay guy. You’re really sweet, we had an amazing sex. You started talking about relationship when we’re cuddling after sex. I was not ready for that and I was childish. So that night after I came back to my place, I blocked you. Once in a while, I still think of you, even after these few years. If you read this, I just want to say I’m sorry. I would like to meet up and see you again if you’re keen. 

Indosg: Very often it's better to leave a chapter closed instead of reopening it again.

Yes, often we regret some past stupidity but often it's better to move on. If your thing had happened 1 month ago, ok. maybe can cure your mistake but after so many years, cheerish the good vibe you had but move on. I don't think the guy will give you a second chance even if you meet again. In most instances we derserve to be punished for our foolish acts.

Close it forever.

Guest Bluebone

You were at our condo pool just a while ago wearing green and black shorts. You were stretching by the pool then using your phone for a while. We caught eye contact and smiled at each other. Text me if you are here.

mar 29 - 5:30ish pm

we both rode the mrt at tanjong pagar heading to pasir ris. we were both at the rear end of the train. you were wearing gray shirt, blue pants, and sandals.. and had a blue backpack. second time i saw you. you were playing with yout phone the entire time. hope to know you more. i left the train in kallang.

7.25pm international plaza

you were wearing white t shirt and shorts and carrying a bag with your wireless earpods

i was standing near the entrance with a shoebag waiting for my Friend. 

Not sure if you were cruising but we exchanged long glances at each other when you left. Hit me up 

Guest lastdraw

we were at an event today and were tasked to do the same thing. 

i think you were giving me some vibes but then again my gaydar has always been inaccurate. 

you pasted your sticker on my sleeve and tried pasting another thing on my back. 

i asked you for some water before the event ended because i was really thirsty and you had so much water left haha. 

prolly one in a trizillion chance you're here but if you're here, just wanna say you're rly cute and i hope to make friends with you :)

Edited by lastdraw
Guest lastdraw
On 5/31/2019 at 11:39 PM, lastdraw said:

we were at an event today and were tasked to do the same thing. 

i think you were giving me some vibes but then again my gaydar has always been inaccurate. 

you pasted your sticker on my sleeve and tried pasting another thing on my back. 

i asked you for some water before the event ended because i was really thirsty and you had so much water left haha. 

prolly one in a trizillion chance you're here but if you're here, just wanna say you're rly cute and i hope to make friends with you :)

ah he messaged me :> 

though i doubt it's because he saw this 

but still wanna say, miracles do happen!!

so continue to be hopeful ye :) 

6 hours ago, lastdraw said:

ah he messaged me :> 

though i doubt it's because he saw this 

but still wanna say, miracles do happen!!

so continue to be hopeful ye :) 

Good things happen to good people, yeah! ;)

FF Paya Lebar @ 7pm, 3 Jun (Mon)

To the guy that was tailing me to the urinal from the sauna after I showered, sorry!

I was rushing for time and was sorta intimidated by how confrontational it was. Never gotten such attention in a public space before.

If you're here, chat me up. Will definitely at least say hi when we meet again. Haha

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)