Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Time: Around 6pm

You're the hot swimmer in a pattern printed green square trunks. You also have a manta ray tattoo on the right side of your torso.

I'm the guy in red/white Arena trunks practising my starts on Lane 6.

Say hi if you're around! :)

It seem impossible but let me try hehe. 

You are a Malay guy who I've met here in BW early last year and we exchange Line ID. We then agreed to meet in Stadium MRT coz that night you are working in Indoor stadium. We've met and walk to find a good place but unfortunately there is non until we found a place near the Condo and we proceed there. After that we decided to walk till Marina Barrage. 

After the encounter we still have communication in Line but suddenly our communication ende coz i deleted my line and when i download again and try to connect to you, unfortunately i think its not working anymore. 

If you are here again, kindly pm me I would like to keep in touch with u again. Thank you.

On 1/29/2019 at 2:56 PM, koinosummer said:

Date: 28 December 2018

Time: around 3+pm

Paya Lebar Square

You were eating at the kopitiam beside the escalator and i went up and down a few times just to look at you, after that we did had some fun in the toilet, you told me you just finished meeting, if you're please pm me:wub:

Am still hopeful lollll, you told me you just ended meeting and oh yah you were eating some noodles i guess

Edited by koinosummer
Guest Sport-coholic
3 hours ago, fbttop said:

23 Jun sat 8pm

24 hour gym @ balestier

You are wearing batman singlet and slippers in the free weight area.. I caught u glancing at me sometimes. PM me if u r here?

23 Jun is Sunday. 

Looking for the guy who drove a light sky blue vios pump petrol at mapherson Esso station. U were with your ( family in car?) or .... 

you wore a blue top and a light  kaki color ¾ pants.

Date: 23 Jun 19 (Sunday)

Time: estimated  between 5.45-6pm 

1st I open my car bonnet and topping up water u walk passed me and u were looking into my car engine and me? 

I was at pump 4 n I believe you should be at pump no 2

I went to pay for my petrol at the counter and u went in to ask where is the toilet. 

After I pay at the cashier counter I went to the toilet. And bump into you at the toilet. 

Before u got into yr car u look into my car and my car plate. After that U were back to yr car and gonna drove off,  Both of us drove out  and  u were infront of me and wave a thanks to me when I let u drove pass me 1st. Hope you read this post and get connected with me. 

Hear from u soon from 

the guy who droves a grey car and wears  

strip blue v neck T-shirt, blue berms, and a slings a black draw string pouch on left shoulder, with a comb up pompadour hairstyle 

Guest limedaiquiri

MBC FF, 25 June, 8:40am-ish.

You: fit older man changing into FF attire. You came in jeans and white t-shirt.

Saw you checking me out at the lockers... 

25 june

travelling from cck mrt stn to yck stn (both of us seating at last cabin)

around 12+pm

you: malay wearing SCDF shirt

me: chinese wearing blue UA shirt

sorry if i keep on looking at you. but you are looking cute and hot too. hope can keep in touch. pm me if you are here and interested

Trying this again before I leave the country later this year for some time. 

Looking to reconnect with Reno. Used to live in Simei, and for short time in the Geylang area as well. Had a dog named Perfy/Purfy. 

I'm Gerard. Wishing that we had lost touch on better terms. Really hoping that you or anyone who knows your contact can help me get in touch again. Thanks.

Trying my luck. 

Date : 14/6/2019 - 15/06/2019 (0100hrs)

We both chatted and exchanged some information ..  (location of stay , frequent of visiting onsen and more) 

We both shower and leave the shower area. 

I left onsen while u still sit in front of the dressing table 

If you see this and keen to keep in touch . dont mind drop me a PM . 

Date: 26th June (Wed)

Time: Around 6+pm

You are the adorable guy in no.4 carrying a black bag waiting for your drink. You have some difficulties with the straw & your drink. You are holding your drink that is dripping eventually.

I was trying to help by searching my bag for the tissue paper but I am not fast enought to pass it to you as you had already asked the staff for tissue paper. 

I am the guy in black long sleeve, blue jeans & white sneakers. Text me if you happen to see this. 

Edited by LEI

Don't want to mention your workplace here but you should know if by chance you are here.

You are the young service staff with specs, with your hand phone in your back pocket. 

Lunch time on 26 june 2019 (Wednesday) and 4 of us had the 1 for 1  ocbc card promo and you made my ice caffe latte. I asked you if the veg menu is available daily during payment time. 

Hmu if you are here. 

Date/Time: 10 pm. Today 27 Jun

Downtown line mrt

I took the train from chinatown and you were sitting at the priority seat. We smile and glanced at each other you alight at mattar.

You wore spectacles and white shirt with dear crush on it, Black pants and white shoes.

Msg me if you are here. Would love to know you

Edited by alex15533

Stab in the dark here but hope springs eternal:

Where: Yunomori Onsen

When: Thursday, 27 June 2019

Hi John, really enjoyed our engaging chat on the bench and you impressed me with your liberal views and flattered me with your attention. I regret not getting your number for more opportunity to pick at your mind. Hit me up if you’re here and you see this? By the by, thanks for the show.

Date : 28 jun (fri)

Time 9.20am

Place: (yuan cafe/ocbc tamp)

You are big and stocky guy having breakfast at yuan cafe and went to smoke after.

You were wearing red checked shirt and red-frame specs. You are cute!

Would like to know you if you are here.

I was wearing white tokyo tshirt with a black haversack bag

Thanks to a nice gentleman at 8.45pm at Holland Village Food Centre. Thank you "Sir" for giving me a nice Dinner Memory, i am not soliciting for you... Thru this post/message... I just wanna thank you cause i had a very very very rough day & your kind gesture gave me a spark of light, so thank you "Sir", from J.

IMG_20190628_204832.jpg

Date:29 June 2019

Time:7pm~

We were having mass RT session every Friday. 

You were wearing Black SP t-shirt, black pants with a black slingbag. I thought you were really cute and good looking. I caught you having a few glance at me. I was wearing black t-shirt. If you are here HMU a pm. Every Friday, I always look forward seeing you. 

Venue: Kranji FCC

Date: 27 Jun 19

Time: 7pm (IPPT

you are wearing tag number 505. During 2.4km we were running and pacing each other throughout. Was quite nice to run and pace with u just now. Though towards the last bit, i cannot catch up le. After the ippt, we change and left ard the same time. Then you went buy a can drink at the vending machine near guardhouse. Then we meet near outside camp and walk towards MRT. Wanna to chat with u but dunno how to start a convo. pm me if u are here! Hope to get to know u :)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)