Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

25 August Hook, 6-7pm~

Looking for a lean fit guy who came in at about 6-7pm. U are wearing a earring. First saw u when I was showering. Am the one who brush past u and is always with another guy (a friend). 

Noticed that u are standing near the room few times but didn't know if u are interested in me and my friend.

Tdy around 8.20-8.50pm at tpy Safra pool changing room. You were wearing a blue/red trunk and we were eying each other for a while, but dumb me didn’t know what’s going on. Sorry about that! If you’re here lmk! 
I’m the one in black shirt and cap

Edited by doubleAL
Add more info

Looking for my two classmates. One from primary and one from secondary. But was for many many years ago.......... 

1) year 1990, looking for (Jun peng), we same class during pri 5 and 6 at Boon Lay garden pri school. 

2) year 1991 to 1992, looking for (ruiyao David) . We same class during sec 1 and 2 at yuan ching sec school. 

If you guys are here, will let u know who I am when u pm me. Or line: mtr40 

Wanna catchup and find back some old friends from many years ago, thou I know chances are slim, but no harm trying. 

Edited by Mature 40

26 Aug, 6+pm

Saw you when I boarded bus 358 and I found you to be cute, in your white tee and black sweatpants. It's either you looked back at me coz I was staring or you were also interested. Either way, I don't know. But you did turn to look into the bus when the bus drove off.

good deeds never go unpunished

On 8/15/2020 at 6:02 PM, jakin said:

That is me (To prove that i m the correct person - osaka  logo printed on my green tee). Are u the guy inside or outside as i saw two guys :)

Ha been a while Jakin.   Line me at kevinawng2

Date 27/08/20 - Thursday Afternoon

Venue - Raffles Place Link Toilet

I am in black and you in navy blue with haversack.

I was at the urinal you was in the cubicle ,  u came out and let me suck you, when no one around. Your cock is juicy, thick and long ... we was interrupted twice. You are so horny, grinding, pumping face fuck me and caressing my buttock .. but you didnt cums. We split because of the crowd, I see you aboard the train at Raffles Plc Mrt toward Tuas, love to reconnect and finish the the action if you read this. HMU ⚘🍌

this was supposed to be "missed connections" but i don't really wanna find this guy🤔when i left at 7.20pm U just arrived at Locker #51(next to me)& changed & U probably have ZERO body fat & i guess U are 21/175/60c & as an older brother to U...  i really wished U kept ur towel on... but its your body... By deciding to go in without a towel & in ur undies i cried for a second coz U mite regret the attention U are gonna get but then again... ITS NOT MY PREROGATIVE

2 September TMC. 

Around 2.30pm to 3pm.

To the guy whom we had a good hot session together. which I requested u to use condom and u approach the counter for it. 

I praised that u have a big tool and u say mine is bigger. 

Keyword, is that u say u want to make me pregnant.. 😛

Hope to keep in touch with u pm me here.

and thanks for the happy session we have together. 

Edited by Mature 40

We met earlier at International Plaza level 3. You were wearing a pink tshirt. I was dressed all in black with a purple mask and jerking in front of the last cubicle. When you saw me, you went into the middle cubicle and stripped naked. I had a very short session with you and I want to do more. PM me if you see this...

Hey, I forgot your name. You're around early 30s now and your profile name was a :). I remember we used to meet near Tanah Merah at your place, I went there a few times and have had great times, every time I'm about to leave you'll hug me so politely. You'll also chat with me about my life and future while I ask you about your studies. I've lost contact ever since and have tried to look for you, if you're here, please pm me.

Edited by koinosummer
On 7/29/2020 at 7:34 PM, leantan said:

Long shots

1.  Year 2005-2006 - You are a Malaysian Chinese. Stayed in redhill and we met often. for fun. You have often wanted bareback, but I did not agree. Guess, that was how we got drifted apart. We were about same age then, late 20s.

2. Year 2008-2009 - You were a bright and smart student in local university, and you aced your studies. Your name initials was ZW.  You were about early 20s. Met at times at your hostel room.  I went to visit you in your hometown in KL before, and u fell sick during the trip due to cuttlefish i guess.  We lost contact when I went overseas for work for a few months. 

pm me if you are any of the guys. Thank you.

Any one? :)

5 Sep 2020

11.30am thereabouts 

Marine parade food centre

You, black tshirt and dark blue pants,  were standing inside  the chicken rice stall (zengji). I thought  you work there. Thereafter  you left with a tapao in your hands. 

I was in white tshirt sitting in front of the tray return station. We had some eye contact  before you walked towards the wet market and left

5 Sept, 11:45 am - 12:28 pm

Train Journey from Sembawang to Jurong East

I was wearing a brown jacket, brown bag and striped pants.

You were wearing a black shirt, Carrying a black  bag with a gold Coloured iPhone. Had some tattoos on ur left arm, and wore round glasses.

throughout the train ride you kept staring at me, and when our eyes met your eyes slowly drifted downwards to my crotch. Didn't get to ask for your number when we alighted the train.  HMU if you're here :z

To the very handsome Northern Indian guy I met on Sunday at Farrer Park Station toilet.  I was standing next to you at the urinal and another guy was on your right.  The other guy was stroking his dick and you were watching.  You finished peeing but continued to stand at the urinal watching the other guy masturbating.  Eventually your cock became erect.  You finally turned your head towards my side, our eyes met and you gave me a smile.  Just as I was reaching to touch your erect cock, we heard footsteps walking in.  You squeezed your erect cock into your pants.  There was a huge bulge and we both laughed about it.  You walked out of the toilet and I followed you.  You led me to a deseserted toilet at City Mall where I got down on my knees and sucked you to orgasm.  You cummed loads into my mouth.

I saw a wedding band on your finger and guessed you must be married, just like me.  Didn't manage to get your contact details but you introduced yourself as As..k.  I like to meet you again and let you fuck me royally.  If you are here pm me please.  I really like your dick.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Was at keybox about 2 Sunday mornings ago 30 August. I was in the dark maze and you chance upon me and squeeze my balls and pinch my nips. Then we make out in the room. You make my cock very itchy by continuing to touch it after cumming. Regret that I did not let you continue the ordeal as it was rather late. Around 2:30am. Also did not manage to get you to restrain me by sitting on top of my leg to prevent me from struggling. 

All I can remember is you are a Chinese 29 years of age. Big size. Hope we can meet up earlier the next time and really hope to be able to meet up again if ever that happens..

Edited by seewai
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)