Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Date: 27 Dec 2020

Time: 830am-845am

Place: Orchard Rd & Takashimaya 

Spectacled and muscled guy in a black tank and army shorts onboard Express bus 518; alighted with me at Tang’s bus stop. Noticed you taking glances at me while on the bus, walking along Orchard Rd and then Takashimaya.

You followed me to Takashimaya toilet but they were closed for washing at all levels. I asked if you were following me, to which you said that you were just walking around. I must have unintentionally frightened you off. I then followed you out of the building and watched you cross over to Paragon. 

Hope to connect if you're here! 

Was at TF Viva biz park at about 3.30 - 4pm, 28/12 

Exchanged glances with you in the gym (light grey drifit tee, black shorts, black cap, white shoes). I was wearing green UA top, Korean mixed guy. 

Went to the changing room and you were topless and was packing slowly... as if you were waiting for me to get into the shower area too. 

unfortunately I had something on and left. Hope to reconnect with you here. You’re cute and lean! 

I think the chances are very slim 

29dec on NEL, around 7 pm

you were in grey shirt, carrying a shoe bag, alighted serangoon. 
im in black, board from Hougang. I had white/blonde fringe. 

My arms rubbed against yours before you alighted. You seem to not mind and rubbed back. I wasn’t sure, but you seem to look back before you left the train. I was little shy to confirm. 

if you happened to see this then pm me? 

Date: 30 Dec 2020

Time: Rch gym tgt at ard 8pm (we saw each other at the entrance while waiting to take our temperature - you turn back to look and i was standing behind you)

Attire: You were wearing black army shorts & red ocs singlet. I was wearing grey nike top & black adidas shorts

Gym: AF Woodsquare (wlds)

While gymming we did managed to make eye contact while I was doin my arms and you taking time doing your chest near my station. You were also showing ur friend how to do the squads. 

It was when I am about to go and you wanted to take ur mask to go to the toilet at the locker area, we made another eye contact and we made an even longer eye contact when you look thru the glass door as u were heading to the toilet. 

You look like a nice guy and nice build muscle body you got there. Dun mind being friends :) HMU! 🤙🏻 

Venue: Pasir Ris Central

Time: yesterday, 5.30 - 6pm, Sat 2Jan

You: 30s, and we were eating (mask off of course). You kept glancing at me while eating. In fact, noticed that the minute you entered. Thought you look familiar too but couldn't place you. We left together but went different directions. We met again less than 5 min later (you should know where). PM me if you're here to finish our unfinished bizness due to multiple interruptions. Luv your magic touch. I believe we know each other but lost contact.

Edited by yuquidam

Date: 5 Jan (Mon)

Time: around 3.20pm

Venue: Expo MRT (EW Line)

We both boarded the train towards Tanah Merah through the second door from the front. You were clean shaven bald, bespectacled and wearing khaki bottoms while I was in a white tee shirt and black shorts. I didn't mean to peep but I caught a glance of you browsing this forum. Would love to get to know you. HMU if you see this! :)

i must be stupid to post a missed connections for a guy i met half an hour ago at Keybox (Jan 6th) & i told him, "Stay Safe", when i left the room. i am sorry if i touched u inappropriately just now. U are a nice guy, all the best for 2021!

To Yen Jing,

Nice to see you at the BodyCombat class on Wed at Kallang. Actually I find you very cute and attractive but not sure if you are one of us, or whether you are single and available. If you happen to see me, do come up to me and say hi the next time we meet. I am the guy who is always sitting at the back of the room.

12 hours ago, SMUdragboatboi said:

I don’t usually do this but giving this a shot!

Venue: Gymmboxx Bedok Point

Date: 6 Jan 21

Time: 7.30-9pm~

You: Were wearing myprotein grey tee with black shorts. Black Adidas crew socks and white superga sneakers (with the colourful shoelace holes? Haha). Maybe in your mid 20s? Carrying yellow bottle. You look pretty buff 😬 

Me: I’m that tall dude in the man bun lol. Was wearing gymshark drop arm hole tank in black. 

Can’t help but to stare at you while you were doing your deadlifts and I’m sure you were looking back at me haha. And damn you have pretty good leg muscles 😅 Not sure if you’re Malay or Chinese but this is a long shot. Hope to see you around, handsome! 

Hahaha I think I know who you are referring to. Saw him too when I gym over at bp. Yes he is a cutie. 

Date: 7 Jan

Time: around 10-11pm

Venue: 7-11 around old airport rd

I am posting this on my master's behalf. Cos i am an obedient slave.

You were the muscular dude around 1.7m tall in black fitting tee & black track pants shopping at 7-11. You carried a bag, then crossed over to Dakota side & started smoking at the traffic light. My master thinks you're smoking hot. U looked like a physique contestant. 

If u're here and think you fit the bill, pls pm me. He told me he fainted at your hotness. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)