Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Cutie who just boarded bus 171 from Bukit Panjang towards Yishun (10 Mar ~630pm), we exchanged several eye contacts while waiting at the bus stop. You were wearing white tee with multi-coloured word and black shorts, I was in light blue stripes tee, hmu if you see this :)

Recon app

Your username: Darrenkjy

You are new member in recon. You are in wrestle / wrestling. 

We chatted and we clicked well then suddenly your gone.

I think your profile got suspended because you didn't verify it.

If your here and finding me. Pm me. 

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

Day: Friday, 12/3/21

Time: 1:10pm to 1.20pm

You were wearing beige color tee, black NSF shorts and a cap. Exchanged a few glances and you lead me to the nearest toilet. You left there shortly after that and told me it's unsafe there. I was the guy in green tee and beige shorts. Not sure if you are here or mind to chat more? 

Edited by inutsuke

Date: 12/03

Time: 9.20~

We chatted a bit at a corner while touching each other. Afterwards we went to a room and tried to had fun. Tried to top u but failed and ended up u topping me. You had nice tattoo and came with a group of friends. 

If you are here, would like to connect with you. Didn't dare to ask earlier on

Date: 14 Mar 2021 (Sun)

Time: 1030am~

Place: Meetup@203 Hougang

You are middle age guy with glasses, in Grey Billabong t-shirt. Sitting alone, seems like waiting for someone with your iced coffee. You are SO adorable with attractive eyes, I was melted! I'm wearing white t-shirt sitting at your 10 o'clock direction. Wish to know more about you, pls pm me~~

Date: 13th Mar 2021

Venue: TPY SAFEA Pool

Time: 7-745pm

What were you doing:

Swimming alone. Wearing grey boardshorts and grey track shoes 

What was I doing:

Swimming with a friend. No chance to talk to you.

Using the lane beside you.

Wearing a blue swim cap.

We did exchange glances tactically.

PM me if you are keen. Thanks

Date: 12 Mar, friday

Time: 7.15pm

Venue: serangoon cc

You were in charge of discharging those who just got vaccinated. You were the 2nd last to the right. In a army t-shirt with a scorpion (3sir?) . You commented that my IC number was nice and made small talk. Quite friendly guy. Hope to know you more.

Date : 15th March 2021

time: 6:25pm

where: Chai Chee LTA HQ

To the guy wearing sports attire that I made eye contact with at the traffic light, hmu. We exchange glances and turned around after crossing the road. I’m the guy on the white bicycle🚴

Place: woodlands civic centre outside lvl 2 toilet

Time: around 1:50pm

You: wearing blue, late teens/early 20s.

Me: in black 2xu shirt and fbts

Saw you looking at my bulge (wasn't wearing undies hehe) as we walked past. Alas there were too many people so it'll be rather sus if i walk back in. The chances are slim but hopefully you see this lol

Guest skinnycurious

Today 815-830 at Clementi mrt 7-11 outside. You’re an Indian guy with a huge cock. Can’t believe you wore such tight pants, making it so easy to see the outline of your huge dick. You were tapping it and touching it. Wanted to see it but another guy followed us so I left 

1 hour ago, skinnycurious said:

Today 815-830 at Clementi mrt 7-11 outside. You’re an Indian guy with a huge cock. Can’t believe you wore such tight pants, making it so easy to see the outline of your huge dick. You were tapping it and touching it. Wanted to see it but another guy followed us so I left 

He went to toilet waited for u at the sink. 

Saw you around 11ish pm on 17 March @ Keybox. Am taking a chance here. Hope you will see this. We first saw each other outside the steam room. Fast forward - we ended up in one of the dark rooms as the steam room was not conducive. I asked you to wait for me while I go get something but I never return. Just wanted to say am sorry as I had to go due to an urgent call I received. I really hope you will see this and pm me. I wanna know you better, if you are keen. Kthxbye

17 March, Keybox 11 PM

Looking for Older guy in blue disposable face mask. We sat next to each other inside the dry sauna, and you slid your hands under my towel. Occasionally when people came in you would go out to come back in again when it’s empty and just the two of us. Eventually we went to a dark room is die the maze, caressed each other for a while but then you told me you’ve already had one earlier. Get in touch if you’re here? 

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

18 March 6.30pm. Sat beside you on the train. We both alighted at Somerset. You wore white North face t-shirt with dark jeans. I wore checkered green shirt, black jeans and white adidas. You are cute but I dare not make a move. You were watching survivor on your mobile. Hope you see this. 

Edited by tball

Date: 18 Mar

Time: 1230pm / lunch 

Just trying my luck here. I was seated at the outdoor table, in army long 4. You were probably with your partner sharing the table inside. You were in a grey singlet and black shorts. I think you noticed that I kept looking over to try make eye contact with you. Thought maybe we could had hinted one another before you left off from lunch and a stroll at the gardens behind. Do drop me a dm if you do see this. Would love to connect :)

On 3/18/2021 at 5:25 PM, Krishorny99222 said:

I went to ur place at The Miltonia Residence.  U pick me up at guard house.  We went back to ur place.  We went to balcony to smoke,  after that we had our pleasure fun. Our cigarette r same brand.  Hope u r still here.  Pm me to reconnect. 

Cigarette same brand. Cant help but giggle.

I don't know if I got your signal right but I assume you were looking at me cause that stare was rather intense. I had to break eye contact as I felt extremely uncomfortable. I was with my friend waiting for the traffic light at the junction opposite Orchard Rendezvous Hotel, along Nassim Road at around 6 to 7 ish.

I was in grey t-shirt and milk white pants, drenched in sweat as I have walked from Botanic Garden station, across the Botanic Garden and was heading to Orchard Road.

You were definitely taller and skinnier than me, wore exec and I assume had just finished work. Maybe you worked at the hotel. I find you really cute despite the mask. I'm just saying hi if you are here.

If not, *shrugs*

Life goes on...

Date: 21st March 

You wore an army PT blue shirt with shorts and sandal. You were a guest from Rumours beachclub that came over to my attraction. I saw you and ask you to go over back to rumours.

You were tipsy but genuinely wanted to talk to me and seem a little sad. You were a little clingy and was wrapping your arms my waist and groping my butt, but I didn't mind it. I was waiting for you to come by the attraction via the correct entrance but you didn't. I did saw you left the beachclub with a guy and you seem upset. I want to approach you but I was still working. 

I hope that you can see this and we could talk more about it. 

Date: 20th March - Saturday

You were working at Decathlon Centrepoint (Orchard) - I was with a group of friends and approached you asking about face towels and you directed me to where it was.

Later you were folding clothes at the last isle, all the way to the back, where me and friends were. There were some eye contacts between us.

Just wanna say you look hot! And hopefully you are here. 😊

I was in black t-shirt, brown chinos and carrying a sling bag. 

Edited by Shitson

Date: 21 mar 2021

Time around 6pm

Bishan Blk 150

You were the hunky guy in maroon/red tee and shorts walking to the zhichar from the bus stop. I was the guy in air force singlet and black shorts.

We crossed paths a few times but never managed to talk to each other 😂 wanted to say hi in a quiet place but I lost you.

Do PM me if u see this :)

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)