Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Sunday, 25 April

Grab hitch from woodlands to punggol

12.30am to 12.50am

To the grab hitch driver, wearing polo shirt and checked berms ur grab hitch name is D*****d, you re driving a black subaru, we made a few eye contact throughout the trip through the driving mirror. You told me to let you know when to turn left. I would like to get to know you more pls pm me. Thank you.

To the muscular guy in red shirt

Anytime Fitness Cecil Street

26 April 2021, 11am-12nn

You were doing chest today, same as me

We exchanged glances several times, your body is a great inspiration! I gym doubly hard today because of you!

Hope you're here, PM me if you do

- guy in grey singlet with wristguard

On 4/24/2021 at 11:06 PM, sgbiboy95 said:

okay i'm sorry moderators if this has nothing to do with this thread ah — but how do i play safe ah? it's a bit scary coz 

1) idk to catch STDs

2) i also am too scared to get caught? i'd rather invite people over to my place & cuddle :(

OOT so already pm you.

29 April, around 9 am.

Bus stop opposite kent ridge mrt.

We boarded the same NUS shuttle bus. You were wearing a pink t-shirt with a black horizontal line pattern. We exchanged glances. I remember seeing you several times before this.

Just want to say hi and that you looked hot. :)

29 April 2021

Looking for the guy in black round neck t shirt and white shorts boarding the train from harboufront mrt around 1135am. I’m the guy wearing flower shirt, khaki pants and wearing a blue cap. Thought you’re cute will be great to know you more! 

Edited by NDEE

Venue: Bedok Reservoir

Date: 30 Apr about 12:45am

Had a great time with you Bleach Boy, hope you did too 😀 Enjoy the video ya, wanted to catch up with you but couldn't find you when Im out. You said haven't seen me around here. If you are here do HMU 😉

April 30th, 2021, 8:15PM Kranji MRT

To the black shirt beefy guy with glasses, our eyes met when I was walking and talking to my friends. My eyes just glued to you even tho I was talking to my friend. I followed you till mrt card tap givin excuse to my friend that I need to go toilet. Before reaching the mrt card tap, you turned and looked if I was behind you or not, meanwhile I was still there behind you, glued to you. Till you tapped your card at the mrt card gate, I was still hoping you would turn and I could wink at you. But you didnt.

If you are here, DM me? I was the guy in green and my friend was in a colorful hoodie.

Edited by smallperson

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Friday 23rd Apr , 11+pm

Keybox

You gave me your name as Jer*** , you are below 30 and you are in on some Fridays. For reference, we had a chatted and you mentioned you are not thirteen. I did not get your contact. Trying finding you there last night but to no avail. If you read this please PM me :)

Edited by jlin71

Royal Caribbean Quantun of the Seas

29 Apr - 1 May

The 4 ostentatious boys who went around dressed in themed attires throughout the cruise - I always wanted to vibe with you all (esp during the nightly Aura Band concerts), but was a bit too shy to say hello. Even when you all were singing A Whole New World while I was the only one there in the toilet with you all, haha.

If you all are here, hello :)

3/4 May 21 @ bedok reservoir park around midnight.

Trying my luck here.

the guy in white riding a bike with white socks.

I was the white guy with black socks who kept looking at you in the toilet haha. But i guess you’ve done it with the guy in black shirt.

hmu haha

Edited by hizzy
13 minutes ago, JS1978 said:

Fort Road carpark

Your name is James if I remember correctly. You are stout and taller than me. There were 3 occasions we proceeded to the bush behind carpark. We had passionate kiss. We last met during CNY period. 

Hope to see you again.

Hey, how to reach there from Chinatown

First time posting here, but the waiter at Ichiban Boshi Causeway Point. I guess you’re part time since your name tag is Trainee. 

I came in with my family today around 8pm, You’re the lean and cute guy in specs that took our order. Hope you are here :D

May 9th, 2021; 4:30PM

To the guy who was walking to bus stop from Beauty World MRT, wearing an army bag, I fall in love with your chest. If you are here, give me a chance to suck those pecks and bite your bulging nipple please. You have a nice build. 🤤

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)