Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Just trying my luck here. You are the guy who was working out shirtless at the tanah merah playground just now. You left your phone and orange singlet on a bench and continued to work out. I took off my singlet and worked out shirtless close to you, sharing the same bench at one point. Do PM me if you are the guy, would love to work out together and be friends :) 

5 june 2021

11-12pm AMK Hub outside FishnCo

I was waiting for my takeaway food.

You are the indian daddy with your daughter carrying a balloon going down the escalator.

We made eye contact and you instantly knew it was me 😃

Once, we took the bus together and our hands and thighs made contact, a few other times we met at amk hub ntuc and u purposely walk past me to brush your arms against mine 😄

Date: 5 June

Time: About 6.10pm

It happened after our movie and I was walking behind you till level 2. We exchanged glances while taking the escalator down. 

You were wearing white with shorts and i was in black with shorts. 

Date: 5th June (Saturday Night)

Time: 10pm-ish

Not sure if my gaydar is working. You are the tanned grabfood deliverer for my macs from Lot 1. I tipped you 3 bucks subsequently for the effort.

You are cute. Do PM if you are here/one of us. xoxo

Sun, 6 June @ 5.30pm.

You are the RedMart, chinese delivery guy in grey sleeveless top, black mask and black pants. Tall with buffed body with nice muscled arms. My sister opened the door and i came to the door to help u carry the items. We had eye contact...i find u very hot haha. U're probably not here, but hoping u do. If my family wasnt around, i would have spoken and ask for u number. 

Me : malay guy in black UA tshirt and Grey billabong berms and messy hair.

Date: 7 June (Monday)

Time: 1015-1030

Place: Serangoon-Hougang MRT

You were wearing a black UA singlet with a small TF/TY backpack (I was also using a similar TF bag). We both boarded at serangoon MRT. I was sitting down at the bench at serangoon when you walk by and waited by the door. Exchanged glances before boarding and while on the train I noticed you looking in my direction across the other cabin too. We both alighted at Hougang and it seems like we both had somewhere to be. I like your tan and glowing skin, great physique too!

HMU if you see this

Edited by marcbay

Just trying my luck here. You stay in the same point block hdb in TPY as me and occasionally see u during lunch hours taking away food sometimes in an NUS biz sch tee.   We exchanged glances in the lift several times and today while u exited and I entered the lift u turned around and smiled. Hope to get to know you  and will say hi the next round. Pop me a PM if u r here. 😃

Not really a connection,

You helped to donate to my friend's family member cancer treatment. I was surprised that through social media, it reached you and even though you didn't know him, you donated to him and helped to promote as well. I saw your Instagram and liked some of your photos. (Honestly, you're quite cute though!)

If you read this, I was wondering if you wanna be friends? :)

1 hour ago, Tyler1994 said:

Not really a connection,

You helped to donate to my friend's family member cancer treatment. I was surprised that through social media, it reached you and even though you didn't know him, you donated to him and helped to promote as well. I saw your Instagram and liked some of your photos. (Honestly, you're quite cute though!)

Whats the first letter of his name/ig handle? :)

1 hour ago, Tyler1994 said:

Not really a connection,

What's the first letter of his ig handle? :)

Date: 9 June 2021

Time: 1.30-1.35pm

place: park behind pinnacle@duxton

you are wearing shirt and blue shorts with slippers with a mask holding on your hand with a specs. walking towards the road. You gave me a smile when our eyes met. I’m the guy in grey shirt. Pm me if you are here. 

Date: 10/06/2021 

Time: 2pm plus

Place: Core Collective (toilet) 

You’re in white shirt and hunky, saw you going to the urinal. I’m the one in army green admin t. After toilet, saw you again outside of the building. I think you walked the wrong direction and you u-turn back to my direction. We walked pass each other. Hope to know you more if you are here. 

Marsiling Mall Sheng Shiong

Just happened today at 8pm plus. 

You were wearing singlet with shorts and cap. I was at the cup noodle section and u came over to the same aisle. I wanted to make a signal and go closer to you but i cannot coz my Sis was with meeee haisss. If only i knew i won't ask her to follow me lehhhh. We made eye contacts too yeaaaa. 

Link me up here or my tele Number826.

I want hug uuu hahaha. 

And my username is old yea. So yeah. Hahaha😛

Date: 11/06/2021 

Time: 12pm plus

Place: Compass one 

You in wearing food panda t shirt. You’re a hot hunky Malay food delivery guy. We walked pass each other. You went to sat at the entrance staircase (near 7 eleven). Then after awhile you walked back in to compass one. We have a quick ear contact. I’m in red polo with jeans. Hope to know you more if you are here. 

Date: 11 June 

Time: 5pm

Venue: parkway parade diaso

You were wearing light green top and black shorts and I was in grey top and blue berms. We exchanged eye contact a few times. 

Sadly I was with a friend. 

If you're here, drop me a pm? 

Edited by Amosjoe
Guest lastdraw

11 June, Fri

9+ till 11+ 

MacR

you’re the guy in white singlet and im with the beige cap - thanks once more for being so nice and friendly. just wanted to say that im actually a really discreet guy (hence the cap and all), and even though u kinda said you prefer not to keep in contact... i thought i would just drop a message here in case one day you might like a casual friend haha

else all the best and till we meet again 🙂

Date: 29 Dec 2020 (Tuesday) 

Time: Around 7pm

Venue: Hook Club

Your name starts with R (you told me something about this name) and you are 19 years old, residing in P******.

I was lucky enough to be able to suck you and you seemed to enjoy it. In the end, you shot into my mouth. I swallowed your cum in one gulp and showed you my empty mouth and you wow at me lol. 

Trying my luck to locate you and connect again if you would like. Hope I can be lucky the second time :)

Edited by matric

Time: Just now before 11.30am.

Venue: Tampines Eco Park

You: 18/19yo in blue top walking along the trail beside the eco pond. Your mum (presumably) was walking in front of you while your teen sister (presumably) was behind you.

Our eyes were already locked from a short distance away, and all the way till we passed each other.  I would have said hi or wave if not because your sis was behind you. 

If you're here HMU. It's nice we revisit eco park together in the cool of the evening. For what, you might ask?  To share some juices lor, weather is sooo hot. ;)

Edited by yuquidam
1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

Time: Just now before 11.30am.

Venue: Tampines Eco Park

You: 18/19yo in blue top walking along the trail beside the eco pond. Your mum (presumably) was walking in front of you while your teen sister (presumably) was behind you.

Our eyes were already locked from a short distance away, and all the way till we passed each other.  I would have said hi or wave if not because your sis was behind you. 

If you're here HMU. It's nice we revisit eco park together in the cool of the evening. For what, you might ask?  

To share some juices lor. ;)

So lucky u, late morning got this small contact...i went few times late noon, not so lucky...

Today at Tampines: on bus no.15 travelling towards bus interchange. 

You (early 20s, in short black shorts) were seated right at the back on the left next to the window when I boarded from Blk 503 before 2.30pm.

Gosh..you have such sexy, buff, smooth and tanned thighs and legs! Think you noticed I couldn't take my eyes off your thighs and legs...Haha.

I alighted at Blk 520 while you journey on towards the bus interchange. Think you were looking at me when I walked past your seat window? If correct, HMU if you're here and keen. ;)

Edited by yuquidam
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)