Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

Trying my luck here.

place:macritchie

date:13aug

time: midnight(saturday)

you were wearing all black,with black cap and black socks.We were exiting the same way from the park towards the landed housing area.then we loitered around area for a while.was about to give you signal but you already walked to your white car and drove off.

im the one who was wearing all black too.

dm me if you are here 😉

On 9/8/2007 at 11:20 PM, SAGIT7703 said:

Hi!

To the guy I glance at in Shogun Lockerroom...it was on 08 Sep 2007, ard 2200hrs...I was fiddling wif my handphone @ my locker while u were walking to and fro yr locker...we exchanged a few glances and im realli interested in knowing u...but i was too shy and when u gotten changed i was panicked and thot of walking up to u to sae halo but... :huh: after u checked out, i followed u around whilst u were walking up and down looking for sumthin' to fill yr stomach... itried to lure u into the darklane but u nvr followed and as i came out was glad to c u again...u decided on the rou gu cha eatery and i was standing across the street...after awhile, i walked towards the bk eating house dat is a coffeeshop to wait for u there instead...but u were nowhere in sight after dat...

I walked up and down hoping to catch u but to no avail...i guess u might had thot dat i had given up and left...i blame myself and should have muster up my courage to strike a conversation wif u...

if u were him, pls kindly pm me if u dun mind...realli sincere to make friends wif u...

I’m sorry to dash your hopes but I do think you missed the opportunity, especially when you had your chance in Shogun. The opportunity was there but you couldn’t muster the courage to approach him.

Hopefully you learn from this that the next time you encounter this, pluck up the courage to say hi. What have you got to lose?

I also noticed that not once did you mention that he looked at you. This means he might not have seen you partly because he wasn’t interested in you. If you were stalking him in the shadows and did a fantastic job concealing yourself, then he also couldn’t have seen you. 

But if like some others who shared they exchanged glances, then there might be more hope. If it’s true he didn’t even glance at you at all while in Shogun, then I suggest you don’t pin too much hope in this.

Take it as a lesson to be more proactive and courageous.

Aug 17

Clementi Pool 745am slot

Lean fit & tanned daddy who was waiting for a shower cubicle at last row. Din see you before. You were wearing blue trunks. Later saw you wiping dry with purple towel near the entrance. Saw you got a bit hard & nice butt🤩. I was the one walking around looking for an empty cubicle. When you left the pool, you were wearing black sleeveless tee. PM me if u are here

Long shot here… looking for a guy whom I used to hook up with. You stay at Pasir Ris… we met up 3 times, twice in my car and 1 time at a condo. Like what you said, we really vibed well and I’m still here missing the cum you shoot in me. Your name starts with E. If you ever saw this, hit me up, I didn’t mean to disappear from Jack’d. 

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)