Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

To the cute Chinese guy in specs I met this afternoon in locker room at Pure Fitness Ngee Ann City.  We made eye contact a few times and left together around 5pm.  I remarked your bag looked like It had a tennis racket but you told me it was a musical instrument lol.  You were wearing cute blue briefs and brown shorts.  I am the Caucasian guy also in specs wearing jeans and black polo.  It would be nice to get to know you.  I workout midweek lunchtime and Sunday afternoons.

Edited by boyfromoz
On 10/30/2021 at 9:54 PM, brianyix said:

Doubt you're here, to the Caucasian guy at TF today afternoon in blue shirt, thanks for managing to find all the work out spots right next to me each time I moved stations. You're cute but I think you will prefer a hungry bottom over a sassy top vers.  Let's spit roast sometime.

which outlet

On 11/1/2021 at 4:52 AM, Hunky H said:

Why are you taking pictures of innocent people and post it on Gay forum? Just because you want to hook up with them?

For that you get 1 warning point, even though you had removed it.

This is not the first time you are caught posting pics of people in the open.

Do that again and I will suspend/ban your account .

On 10/28/2021 at 1:29 PM, Otahman said:

Date: 24 Oct

Venue: sunset way railway @ clementi forest

Time: 3 to 4pm

You were trekking with your friend while I was alone. I fell down and you help me out despite getting yourself dirty. Your name start with C. You are nice, fit and cute. If you're here, hope to connect with you to thank you and know you more. 

Still looking for you. Do pm me if you're here! 

Date: Nov 2, 2021

Time: Around 8PM

@ Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station (Toilete)

I was in the cubicle and you were in the other side. I tapped my foot to give you signal and you responded. You were wearing Converse Shoes. You left the cubicle first. When I got out I saw you in the wash area. Our eyes met. If you’re here, do PM me. I think I become a BEE coz I found my Honey.. LOL..

Date: Nov 3 2021

Time: Around 11 smthing at TPY swim complex

Hot daddy/uncle who has already clean up and was wearing a neon light green singlet. U were wearing a white swim cap when u were swimming. Walkby you when i was heading to the toilet. Im the specky boi with the blue trunk. Hope to connect if ure here and maybe be swim buddies.

3 Nov 

Jurong Point 

You were dining at Joy Dining area around 6 plus 7? We bump into each other while walking around and you turned around and stared at me and my friend. You were wearing white while carrying an guitar or instrument or something. We checked each other again while strolling past the mcdonalds you were at. Hope to connect if you're here!

06/11/2021, between 10-1130am

1. To the two guys who were touching each other at the last row on the bus in Sentosa, and

2. (on the same bus) The dude wearing a school-related tee and your school PE shorts with a white jacket robed around it

pm me (via chat) if you guys are here; would like to know y'all 

Edited by not_aus

Femboy/TS in Clarke Quay on weekends:

You go to Clarke Quay on every weekend (Fri and Sat), always in black dress (dress like a girl wearing tank top and jacket), slightly long hair, and have bruises on left arm (may be you do BDSM hahaha). I also go to Clarke Quay quite often.

HMU if you are here.

(P.S: Profile pic is real).

On 4 Nov 2021 (Deepavali) around 12.45pm to 1.00pm, we both get into train from paya lebar. I was wearing black tank top, you are wearing A&F white T shirt. You have tattoos on your arms and you also have henna drawing on your right hand. You are reading e-book on Kindles.

Our arms rub naturally to each other and our legs almost too. I feel you are good looking and you are not shy to move away, allowing us to continue physically rubbing each other when train moving. Eventually, I left at outram park and seemed like we had no direct contact (I was shy to look into your eyes when you are looking to our reflections in front). 

Hope you are looking at this post and keep in touch. 

I am a Pokemon Master, get my FC!

On 11/7/2021 at 8:19 PM, qsefthu78 said:

You are a swimming instructor. You teach every Saturday at a condo in pasir ris,  finishing close to 4pm. You'll always shower at the pool changing room, changing naked outside the cubicle. You tattooed your surname at the side of your body. We met many occasions when I was at the pool and use the steam room. We are not shy of being nude in front of each other, and we are both clean shaven. You always seemed to be in a hurry for your next session. Join me in the steam room next time if you are not in a rush. 

Sounds like a long shot. 

On 11/7/2021 at 8:19 PM, qsefthu78 said:

You are a swimming instructor. You teach every Saturday at a condo in pasir ris,  finishing close to 4pm. You'll always shower at the pool changing room, changing naked outside the cubicle. You tattooed your surname at the side of your body. We met many occasions when I was at the pool and use the steam room. We are not shy of being nude in front of each other, and we are both clean shaven. You always seemed to be in a hurry for your next session. Join me in the steam room next time if you are not in a rush. 

You will probably meet him again. Ask him that time. Sounds hot tho. I always like having a good steamy room session after gym with all the naked man lol

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

9 Nov 6+p.m

You are the meaty exec that works in city hall vacheron constantin who went to the mrt to collect something and went back to your shop.

9 Nov 8+p.m

We walked past each other again outside your shop.

Please message me or email me at businessmena1985@gmail.com if you are here.

10/11/2021 During lunch hours (1.30pm - 2.30pm)

Try luck. Hahah

We were both at Tanjong Pagar guoco tower. I was waiting for my order at Ah Lock  & Co. You decided not to buy from there and went to buy Souperstar. By then you caught me staring at you. 

I was standing at Boost and you were walking back and we were making clear eye contact. In fact, you turn your head back again to see if I was still looking at you and I did. I decided to follow u from the back and look that you were heading back to your office. So I stop following you as I was with a friend as well. 

Wanted to get your contact :) You seem cute in all black. I was the guy in white tshirt and navy blue office pants. 

If you happened to be here, pls DM me. Thanks! 

Edited by leantonedboy
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)