Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

To :SIA Crew at Changi Airport T3 Departure Hall Bengawansolo.

Time : 730PM

I and a friend were buying some gifts at bengawansolo.. and u was waiting for ur items to be packed... and we were paying... when i look at you, u talked to me in japanese and later u realised that i am not japanese... so i told u that "i am not but my friend is"

u told me that u r on duty flight to Male.. parted saying "kokokrunch choco" or smth like that... and i asked you back hw do u know my name.. and u replied that its a coincidence.... i trying to keep the conversation... but u r in a rush.. so yea..

would like to know you as a friend... if u r here.. would you pls leave me a msg..

i am wearing the grey formal attire with studded long sleeve shirt.

Person 1

Venue: CCP

Date: 30-Jul-2012 6:40PM

You: Pink Top, black berms, grey sling bag, slippers, anklet on right, bracelet on right

Kept meeting you at different parts of the mall, you were with perhaps your dad?

Person 2

Venue: CCP

Date: 31-Jul-2012 7:40PM

You: Formal wear, dark purple top, black pants with belt, black shoes, black bag, watch on left

Met you at B1, can't resist but followed you to cold storage, you bought charcoal perhaps going for bbq? Lost you after you paid and left. :(

When: 01 August 2012; 9:00-9:30pm

Where: Bus 858 - I got in the bus at Yishun

You: army green sleeveless shirt, black jogger's shorts; standing near the exit doors with a black bag between your legs; nice nose, big built but not muscular nor bear.

We didn't establish eye connection. I was too chicken.

You look so hot you look like a pxxn star! :o

Venue: Yishun; nearby Khatib Camp

Date: 11/18/25-May-2012

Time: 8 am

It was on a Friday morning, you took bus 169 with me. At the MRT station, you switched seats to sit next to me. Later we alighted at the stop together opposite Sembawang Camp. You smiled at me a few times, but i only returned bit of eye contact with you. Was reserved because of so many people in the bus.

Though it has been a few months, but hope you can pm me if you catch this...

Venue: Eastbound train (from PLeb to TMerah)

Time: 10:40 - 11 AM

You: maroon printed tee, basketball shorts, with a tattoo on both legs (oh sh*t i think ur straight. but wth ur hot)

Me: cute, with growing bulge thanks to you

LOL

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

Venue: Marine Parade CC Junction

Date: ard End of July12

Time: ard 6pm

You: tank top with ur little dog waiting to cross the road at traffic light in front of Marine Parade library

Me: IN a bus turing into Marine Parade road towards Parkway.

U noticed me in the bus and we nodded at each other.

When: Sunday, 5th August 2012

Where: Snip Avenue @ Pasir Ris (cant remember the exact location)

Time: 4:30pm +/-

You: Black tee, black shorts, tanned, cut botak, smooth legs <3, and damn cute with an adorable smile

Me: Black Polo, blue/white beach shorts, sitting at the corner waiting for sister lol >.<

dont know whether you're gay, but worth a shot

Venue: KFC Compass Point

Time: 4 - 5 PM

You: Ngee Ann tee, white Reebok shorts, MacBook Pro. Studying with a friend.

Me: Thinking it's finger lickin' good

i just find you so cute. If you're here and exams are done, do message me.

Venue: Bustop outside IKEA, after TPE.

Date/Time: 10th Aug/9-10ish.

You: wearing tank top with blue basketball shorts & carrying a haversack.

Me: Black Polo T with checkered white Bermuda.

You alighted from a bus & waiting to transfer to another bus. We boarded bus 34 together. I was seated immediately behind you. You turned your head around twice but not sure what you are looking for. Then u alighted at Street 72.

Do you stay there or you are visiting? I like to know u, though.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Venue: the infamous CBP pergola

Time: 11 PM last night

You: striped polo shirt, pants, sneakers, white undies, bulge

Me: the one you chose to show it to

You and your "friend" were walking in the darkness when you came across me. Decided to do your live show in front of a very horny me. But then an uncle came past and you dressed up pretty quickly. Tried to follow you but I think you took off (saw a car speeding away right after).

If you guys are here, would love to watch you guys live again.

Venue : Cruise Club

Date : 12/08/2012

Time : about 3-5 pm

You & I : we met near the lockers and proceeded to the room at level 2

We did a bit of foreplay,and you asked me if you could fxxk me.however,i could not endure the pain.you wanted to try once more,but I hesitated and we left the room.You are a pretty musuclar guy with short hair cut and told me you were meeting your family for dinner on that night. I wanted to ask your number,but did not have enough courage to do so.When I left,I saw you working out in the gym.It was at about 4/5pm . Please PM me.I am still thinking about you.

Venue: Gym@ bedok reservoir road

Date: 19 / 8 / 2012 (sunday)

Time: 6pm+~7pm

You: In Navy single,black shorts, short hair and really tall.

Me: In Black army pt kit

We are in the gym working out. We came in about the same time, but you came later. You hit the squats as your first workout. While you're doing it, i am doing free weight bench press...etc

Sounds familiar..? Hope to receive your message if you're here.. I hope we can be friends or.. even special =]

Edited by Zephz

Venue: B1 Toilet @ HDB Hub Toa Payoh

Date: 19/8/12

Time: 8+pm (before 830pm)

You: In black shirt and black jeans/pants, long fringe and black framed specs. Slim. Looks pretty young

Me: In white coca-cola t-shirt

It was quite quiet down there and just when was finished with my business you came through the door and stood in front of the basins. I washed my hands and when I was about to leave, saw you unzipping yourself in front of the mirror. Guess you are trying to JO or something. You look pretty cute, hope to meet you someday.

Edited by dr_a89

Every morning you take train to raffles using the red line. NSL. You are in exec wear, grey sling bag with a gold keychain ( look like hunter game logo) and your iPhone is in some rugged proof type of casing. Maybe can contact me if you see this. Friend or etc

Where: Tampines Stadium

When: Rainy morning of 23 Aug between 10.30-11.30am

You were doing chin-ups, sit-ups etc in the rain. You were wearing only black shorts. I was doing chin-ups too until the rain got heavier. Wanted to say hi but you left before I could come up to you.

Would like to meet up for work outs together at the stadium. Let me know if you are here? Cheers!

Was doing some chin-ups with a topless guy in black shorts in the rain this morning.

I was doing chin-ups too until the rain got heavier. Wanted to say hi but you left before I could come up to you.

Would like to meet up for runs and work outs together at the stadium. Let me know if you are here? Cheers!

=============

Windx was posting on Main forum, so I split it and moved it here.

GM

Where and when: You boarded the east bound train at outram park at about 6.30pm just now or so.

what you were wearing and carrying:You were wearing a shirt with small blue stripes and smart pants with a red watch and carrying a backpack with a squash racket sticking out.

What you were doing: listening to music (quite loudly) on your headphones.

What I was wearing and carrying: black v neck tshirt with blue jeans. Carrying a side back with red straps and a paper bag.

When you entered, it was already very packed. You had to squeeze next to me by the pole. My arms kept brushing on your pecs Everytime the train moves or stops because it was reallyyyy packed. When there was slightly more space, you moved directly behind me but still facing my direction. I think at this point I might have accidentally fell backwards a little and my butt might have brushed against you.

I alighted at kembangan. If you are here, please PM. You're reallyyy cute. :)

Saw you on Thursday, 23 Aug at the JP Carl's Junior outlet. You were in your uniform and came in with some buddies and sat near the window. You left before me.

Would be awesome to know more about you!

Drop me a PM if this sounds like you! smile.gif

Edited by nanochip

Venue: McDonalds Alocassia Apartments drive thru

When: 12.25am-ish 28/8

You were wearing a white 'holy guacamole' tshirt and leaving with a friend. I was sitting in my car in a black tee as you walked past. We made eye contact and you continued peering in as you walked off with your friend. Hope to hear from you if you're here.

Oh, oh and you were cute as hell too! Ha!

Edited by Wonder780

Date: Unknown

You came in looking flustered lol hair so messy. And you never wear underwear cos when you urinate then I saw your dick! But I saw you staring at me. After that I trailed you for a while to the bus stop. Saw you looking at the bus stop then getting a cab. Guess probably you want to get to somewhere but you not sure how to go. Haiz pm me okay!

Age. You should be below 19 20

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

venue : plaza Singapore, spotlight shop .

when : Friday around 9pm ++++

you were wearing a checkers shirt with back pants .. u look cute .. I was with my 2 lady friend ...we were looking n smiling to each other ... wanted to approach you to say hi n eexchange mobile no but ...no chance .... if u read my teXT here presses pm me ...

Long shot here.

You were wearing pinkish top with denim berms. We left gym together. Aound 245 -3 pm.You were at zebra crossing abt to cross at traffic light I drove by sliproad and asked if you wanted a lift.

We met each other before in gym before this. Ou were with CD force if I am not wrong.

Wish to know u better. Pm me if keen.

Edited by Jianshyun

Venue: SGX Center 2

Time: 8.35am

You were dressed in a red, white and blue checkered short sleeve shirt and wear frameless glasses

You and me both got into the lift. You reached out to hit the 2nd floor button and I turned around to stare at you because I was annoyed that you decided to use the main lift to go up to the 2nd floor. Apologies if you felt offended...but you are cute! hope to know you as a friend. I think you work for SGX?

Hi, we had fun today at Hercules this evening at around 6pm. I played with your nipples and you pulled me into the room for fun. Thereafter I went down to get a condom. After we finished, we took shower and I had to leave as I have another appt. I am the guy wearing the white Nike T-shirts and dark navy blue pants. If you are free, hope you can PM me. Love to keep in touch with you. Thanks.

Date: 10-Sep-2012

Venue: hougang pool - changing room

Time: ard 3pm

you: tanned, lean, fit. Wear a skinw swimmer tight. You didn't take shower, just strip and change into your boxer and jeans. Walk around the changing topless. You are totally hot.

me: diagonally opposite you at the bench. Slightly meaty. In blue tee and shorts.

let me try one,

You are the guy playing basketball at the court near Blk 321 Tah Ching Rd, Jurong area.

I walked at the side of the court around 2.00pm

we had a glance but i was so shy that i looked away. You're cute. Can i be your friend? PM me if you see this ^^

I was wearing red shirt and jeans.

Edited by SexyBoy

I want to try too

Date: 22 Sep 2012, Sat

Time: 1000 - 1100 AM

Venue: Kembangan CC

You: you are the guy playing badminton on the other court containing another 2 guy and a girl. You are the guy in red tee, black shorts and with specs.

Me: I am the guy in brown tee and black shorts playing in the court next to you.

We did look at each other a couple of times. If you happen to be here, do drop me a pm.

Thanks.

Edited by boyzbe81

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Date: 22 Sep 2012, Sat

Time: 1100 PM - 1200 MN

Venue: Blk467-ish, Sembawang, Mini-bridge

You were wearing orange, riding a bicycle with a woman (looks like your mum, or some auntie). I was jogging wearing green shirt together with a boy in orange shirt.

When riding a bicycle, try to look straight at your way or mum (or auntie) will go swimming under the bridge. XD

Friends? ^_^

"Listen -- are you living just a little and calling it life?"

Mary Oliver

Date: 23 Sep 12 (Sat)

Time: Ard 9pm

Place: Nex, Share Tea booth

Cashier at the above booth. You are so cute.

Cant get my eyes away from you. =)

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Date: 23 sep sunday

Venue: Pasir ris Clubfitt gym

Time 10.30am

You are the NSF in the Safra AHM red singlet and FBT black shorts using the bench press. I think you were using a blackberry too. Thanks for showing me how to use it the proper way. You are cute, hope to find you here!

You board the train @ Bishan station and stood infront of me, you were wearing a fire rescue tshirt, you have damn great arms especially when you're trying to put down ur duffel bag on the floor. I've been looking at u since you board the train, you smiled to me when ur alighting at novena AND I SAW YOU WERE BROWSING SCRUFF ON YOUR PHONE. If you're looking at this now, add me up as friend bro, coz I couldn't find you on scruff after you alighted. fxxken wasted.

30 Sep 2012 Sunday about 5.30 pm

Suntec city travel road show by CTC

YOU. Wearing black signing up tour package to China with a friend

ME. Wear blue. Signing up tour package, seated next. To you

We talked. You departing on Dec. Me going on Nov

I'm interested to know you better. If you feel the same, n saw this, please PM me.

Hope to hear from you.

Edited by c0ldFire
  • G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)