Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

You: A doctor at KKH, Dr Tay T C of room 18

Venue: KKH

Time: Around 9+ am

Date: 09 Oct 2012

Me: Was accompanying my sister and bro-in-law to check on my nephew's fever.

If you are here, would like to be friends.

Cheers.

Edited by boyzbe81

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

Guest Nania911

Venue- beside fort road heavy carpark running track You- wearing army green running vest and pants.. Saw u walking towards the track while I sit at the curb smoking u look at me afew times but I didn't make eye contact with u.. I walk out and see u stretching at near the bridge aft that walk into the carpark towards the back and and jog at the park.. If you are here reply me.. Thx..

Got two missed ones today:

1. Average built Chinese cutie with a goatee, wearing Audi overalls during lunch break near Tai Seng. You actually peeked in your makeshift toilet - too bad I can't follow. You and a friend headed to nearby traffic police.

2. Tall and lanky Chinese cutie wearing pinstriped shirt (sleeves pulled up a bit), slacks and sneaks. Saw you smiling in the mirror at Raffles Place MRT and chased you around One Raffles Place (and another smile in another mirror in another toilet). Then you hurried back to the office.

If any of you guys are here, spank me. LOL

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

Got two missed ones today:

1. Average built Chinese cutie with a goatee, wearing Audi overalls during lunch break near Tai Seng. You actually peeked in your makeshift toilet - too bad I can't follow. You and a friend headed to nearby traffic police.

2. Tall and lanky Chinese cutie wearing pinstriped shirt (sleeves pulled up a bit), slacks and sneaks. Saw you smiling in the mirror at Raffles Place MRT and chased you around One Raffles Place (and another smile in another mirror in another toilet). Then you hurried back to the office.

If any of you guys are here, spank me. LOL

O.O

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Date: 18 October.

Venue: Keybox

Time: 2.45pm-5pm.

Since everyone was basically in towels, well you have long hair. Hahaha. I find you cute! :X but seems like you are into my friend. He was sitting by the locker and you were pacing up and down and stood in front of him. So i guess this post is for him. Saw you going into the steam room and out when I was heading to the toilet.

And I saw you on the bus around 5 plus? You were wearing a beanie. I hope it's the right person..

Edited by Takuya29

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

Saw you at Parkway Parade Challenger on 18th October, Thursday afternoon at around 1.30pm. I struck conversation with you regarding your problem with your computer. You are my type of guy. If only I had to courage to ask you !!! If you happen to be among us, please PM me. I would like to get to know you better.

Date: 19th October, 2012

Place: Resorts World Sentosa, USS HHN2

Time: First at 8pm, then again at around 11pm

What I was wearing: Light Blue Checkered buttoned short sleeve

What I was doing: Queuing for Haunted House

I don't normally post these kind of things, but you really caught my eye.

I first noticed you when we were waiting to enter the Park at the Main Entrance..

You were with your friends in front of me.. Around 8 o'clock?

I didn't think too much of it then..

Then we bumped into each other again queuing up for the Haunted House Called Death Ally??? You were behind me and my female friend, with a guy and girl...

I couldn't help but look back every few minutes..

I think you were in Black.. and perhaps jeans??

It was too dark to really notice much.. then again, I'm not really the observant type..

I think you are taking your A's this year..(my friend said she overheard you talking about it)

I was in the Light blue buttoned short sleeve with jeans..

Hope to see you again.. ttyl! =D

Guest Nania911

Venue: Amk blk226. You were wearing white t shirt.. Sitting in front of a Zhi zha store drinking ribena waiting for ur food to be ready aft the u walk towards mayflower.. If u were here would like to be friends with u

Guest Awesomefreaking

Was at Bedok Reservoir just now.At about 1045 or so,i went to take a leak at the toilet beside the bar and heard two guys in a cubicle!If you two are here,pm me!Was carrying a helmet and wearing black!

Venue : geylang east swimming complex

Time: around 6pm

Saw this really hot guy. He was wearing a white swimming trunk. Brown-dyed hair with white specs. We exchanged glances and i was really tempted to make a move. Unfortunately, the changing room was crowded and my friends were waiting for me. If you read this, pm me, maybe we can swim together when it's less crowded

You were wearing your shop uniform (white top and black btm) and came into the toilet at Tampines Mall Lvl 3 beside Courts to pee at the urinal and i was standing inside the toilet near the door waiting for my cousin. We exchange glances. After u r done, we exchange glances again and u smiled. Unfortunately, i am not able to make a move coz i was with my cousin. If you read this, please pm me. Mayb we could meet again one day.

Date: 30/10/12

Place: Tampines Mall Lvl 3 Toilet Beside Courts

Time: 1400hrs

What I was wearing: Black Shirt and Jeans

What I was doing: Waiting for cousin

Edited by Ng Jun Xiang Daniel
Guest Nania911

Sun plaza sembawang, u were wearing white top and permudas.. Standing infront or the ts cd shop infront watching movie u look into Watson for alot of time and back to cd shop u were also constantly checking ur phone. Think u waiting for some 1... Aft that u walk towards kfc and disappear aft I went toilet. I was that guy standing behind u wearing brown army t shirt and ltr chaange to green polo tee shirt I got a feeling u r here. Pm me!!! Venue: sun plaza sembawang ts cd shop entrance You: white shirt with permudas

Guest Nania911

Venue hougang ave 8 blk 644 to xin ming pri... You: green tee shirt and black jeans.. You were walking frm the hdb and cross the pedestrian crossing towards xin ming pri think u going to bus stop.. I found u cute. If u r here me hehe thx

Im looking for the lad wearing lime green shirt at tpy today..we had a bit of fun. You left your number for me to text u but i didnt manage to save it properly..im around your age.wearing office wear..170 lean fit.. You stay around tpy and your name start with C.. If u r the one..pls reply with yr name..n i know its u..hope to have fun again with you..too little,in a rush just now

2 November 2012

11pm ++

MRT towards Pasir Ris

Hi, you board the train wearing Everlast black singlet and black berm.. having a star wars green headphone on ur head.. i just wanna say you are really very very cute.. couldnt help stealing glances at you. i tink at a certain point in time.. u caught me stealing glances of u .. and our eyes kinda met each other..

If you are here.. Plss pm me!! would love to be friends with you! (:

Thank you !

Date: 3 Nov 2012

Time: 9am - 11+am

Venue: Mountbatten Community Centre badminton court

You are the student/assistant coach at one of the 2 courts. From the looks of things, the main coach is training you but at the same time, is also using you as a sparring partner for the weaker students that he has. You changed your shirts once during the 2x 1 hour session with 2 students, first I think was in yellow and the 2nd was in white.

Saw you looking at my court a number of times. I am the one in red shirt and black shorts

I went off with my friends at 11am but you and your coach carried on.

If you are happen to be here and read this, would like to be friends.

Cheers.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

To the guy in black in Novena Cali this afternoon 4 Nov, around 5-7pm, so sorry I didn't smile at the gym. We saw each other again in the mall when I walked down the escalator at the atrium from level 3 and u were wearing a paperboy cap at level 2, in front of singtel shop i think. Not sure if you were smiling at me so i was too shy to smile back. PM if you're here, would like to get to know you better.

Chrs,

Guest Nania911

U were wearing white shirt and pants with ur fren wearing Greyish black shirt and shorts. U all went to the 1st floor toilet in sembawang sun plaza.. I was the 1 standing beside ur fren urinal wearing green polo tee and black jeans.. Haha if u happen to Bw here pls reply to this post or in the personals under sembawang sun plaza cuz my pm is currenly full thx.. Venue: sun plaza level 1 toilet You: white shirt and jeans. Your friend: grayish black shirt and shorts. Me: green polo tee and black jeans

I saw you board bus 975 on Nov 7 at around 5.30-5.45pm, towards bukit panjang. You boarded at one of the bus stops near the many SAF camps but you were in civilian clothes - tshirt, pants and a pair of white Onitsuka Tiger for shoes. Later on, you tuned into your music with a pair of yellow Dr Dre Beats Headphones and you alighted at the blk 604 bus stop in bukit panjang at around 6.20pm. You were standing then took a seat to the window on the left of bus when it got less crowded. I looked at you quite a number of times during the trip and you gave me a momentary glance before you alighted. I think you are cute and would like to know, please send me a PM if you see this.

Today, around 2pm, I saw you cross the Thomson from United Square to the corner of Moulmein. You were wearing a tight gray shirt and pants, sunglasses, and were beautifully built. You stood right next to me at the corner and we crossed together toward Novena Square. I followed you up the elevators and saw you head towards the hallway on the second floor towards the Starbucks. You caught my attention...now all I want to do is catch a glimpse of you undressing in front of me. It's a long shot...but what the hell.

Earlier tonight, you were talking to your Malay friend at the lift lobby of my HDB. Then you took the lift I just alighted from and went up to the 14th floor. Wearing white Army singlet and shorts, a backpack, a nice smile, and a basketball. Who knew you'd be three floors up? Say hi if you're somehow here.

Feed me your best shot! :yuk:

Guest Sport-coholic

Date: 13 Nov 2012 (Tue)

Time: Late 11-ish am

Where: FF Paragon

I was in black shorts standing outside the steam room and you were standing outside the sauna wrapped in towel. Afraid to make direct contact with you. Not sure if you are here.

• G_M changed the title to Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)