Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

• 2 weeks later...

Sgp chn daddy 49 180 85 seeking slightly younger (40s) or younger but matured sgp chn guy to love and care for.

He should be gay(doesn't have to be out), not experimental or bi.  single top/vers with a slim/toned body, average looking, able to hold decent conversation and patient to wait out this CCB period. Please, no MB.

Edited by DerekTan1970
M
24 minutes ago, thatbrownmusxle said:

I remember 3 years ago during term break. I was really horny and I got to know of BW from another friend. He said this is the website where I can meet horny daddies - Which is perfect for me. I don’t want a sugar daddy. I just want an older guy to fuck my brains out. 

And about 3 years ago, while I was reading the forum, I found this dude who could host, somewhere at Beach Road and so I took an Uber down from hall (back when Uber was still available lol) and went to his flat. Quite an interesting flat. I was more excited about this Chinese daddy - In his late 40s? Muscly and hairy. I noticed his arm hair and wisps of jetblack armpit hair trying to escape from the corners of his singlet. He gave me a glass of water and asked about me. Gave him the bare minimum details - My age, was in uni and looking to get fucked. Finished the cold drink and he grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me in for a wet kiss.

Fuck, this is why I love daddies. He smells like soap, he kisses me enthusiastically, I know he’s hard the minute I entered - Saw a tent in his FBTs. He uses his tongue to tease my lips and my tongue while his other hand was grabbing my butt. “You so handsome, you still want daddy?” I smiled and nodded while I kissed him back. He then pulled me to his room. And I see a bottle of lube and condoms by his bedside table.

He stripped to his undies - A nipple ring, trail of hair from his navel to that tight NUM red boxer briefs and sat on the bed. He put his arms behind his head and I see that magnificent bush rooted in his armpit. Fuzzy, wiry, dense and long. “You slowly take out and show me.” Well, I was ready to put on a show. I came to his place in my shorts and my OCS singlet and no underwear. I was cleanly shaven and even douched before coming. With one hand, I wet my fingers with my saliva and rubbed them on my nipples and the other hand loosened the knot on my shorts. I pulled down my shorts and my hard cock jumped out.

”Wow. Your juice is coming out.” Daddy noticed that my cock was leaking, he sat up and moved towards me and used his fingers to wipe it off my cockhead and fed me my own precum. “You feeling horny for daddy?” I sucked his fingers in my mouth even harder.

I kneeled before him and pulled down his underwear. He’s hard too — A good average cock with a pretty bush. 6 inches but what I loved was that it was uncut and his foreskin was thick and loose and I could see his cockhead peeking out from it. I held his hot cock with both hands and pulled back the foreskin. It’s thicker at the base and I could smell a combination of sweat and musk emitting from that dense bush. I smiled and placed my nose in his bush and took a deep sniff. Fuck. Daddy’s ripe.

”You want to taste daddy?” I nodded. I wrapped his cockhead around my lips and took my time to flick his red cockhead and piss slit, before engulfing it down as much as I can. Daddy encouraged me as I see him throw his head back licking his biceps and sniffing his armpit which aroused me even more. I deepthroated him to the hilt and held my breath feeling his pubic bush tickling my nose. I took a deep breath and pulled myself off his dick. I looked down. I was pre-cumming so much it was leaking to my thighs.

”Come here. You suck daddy some more. I want to eat your ass.” I got on to a 69 and I felt his lips and tongue dive right into my hole. I puckered my ass and relaxed it as I felt his rough hands pull my cheeks apart to give my ass what I would consider one of the best tongue lashings of my life. The more he got my ass wet and prepped for his cock, the more I tried to return the favour by sucking on his cock harder. I also rolled his hairy and sweaty balls in my hands and I started tasting his salty precum in my mouth. That’s when he pushed me off suddenly. “Stop stop. Must slow down. Wah you nearly make daddy cum.”

I climbed on top of him and we made out. Daddy keeps moaning and so I held his arms above his head and found my treasure - His hairy pits all for me. I licked him from his neck, and teased him by his nipples. I didn’t want to rush to his pits. I needed to earn it. So I licked, tongued and nibbled his nipples, rotating from the pierced left one to the right one. He continues moaning and encouraging me with his slutty ahhs and cries of yes, baby. And when I felt like his cries of lust have reached a level of high, I moved to his pits. Fuck. Sweaty. Sour. Musky. Manly. There’s some left over talcum powder smell but my tongue brushed through that coarse armpit hair and found myself inhaling deeply into his pits. I cleaned them

out with my saliva and even pulled them with my lips. I looked at daddy and his eyes are closed and his lips curled in and he’s moaning like he’s never felt this good before.

I took my time with his pits and his cock remained hard the entire time. I rubbed my ass on his cock and turned to French kiss him like my life depended on it. His lips seemed cold and I began licking his ear. 

“Daddy, will you fuck me?”

”Yes.”

”Fuck me until I cum?”

”You want it?”

”Yeah. Fuck the cum out of me, daddy.”

”You want me to fuck you deep?”

”I want to feel your bush and balls on my ass, daddy. Please!”

He turned me around to doggy position and ate my ass again. I hear the cap of the lube bottles opened and his wet fingers rubbing my ass. I hear the ruffle of the condom wrapper and ah, fuck. I felt his two fingers inside me, twisting and stretching me open for his daddy cock. Fuck, I want it so bad.

He turned me around to missionary position and pushed my legs up almost touching my ears.

”You ready to be my bitch boy?”

”Fuck me daddy. My hole is yours.”

And in one violent push, he shoved his hairy cock inside of me. Fuck that hurt and I shouted. He covered my mouth, and pushed me down before savagely pounding into me. Fuck, this was exactly what I needed. I felt his cock reach deep in me, impaled me and my asslips burning from the assault. My cries muffled by his hand and I lied back feeling him pound and grind into me.

”Your ass is so tight. Daddy is close.”

Fuck. It’s barely 3 minutes in and he’s close? I reached out to feel his thick pecs and sweaty body. That dad bod. I used my fingers to criss-cross his nipple piercing. He stopped. 

“I’m very close.”

I leaned up to kiss him and he lay down on my body. His sweaty body on me, and I placed my hand by his manly arms and felt the fuzz of his armpit. He stared at me with his lips in an O position and I tightened my ass to his solitary cock.

”Fuck. But I want to fuck you some more.”

He fastened his thrusts into me and I felt his body shake. Daddy erupted into a growl and I felt his cock twitch as he released volleys and volleys of daddy cum into the condom. It just have been like 6 shots and then he collapsed on top of me.

”Your ass too good already. I cannot control.”

I hugged him tightly and asked if he wants to rest before fucking me some more.

That’s when he told me that he has a delivery to make and he needs to go in 15 minutes. That’s my cue to leave. I slid off his cock, my cock still hard and put on my clothes.

”I never cum so hard before. This is why I love Malay. They really know how to make love.”

Too late for compliments now. I feel the lube on my ass, I gathered my things and bid him goodbye. He didn’t even stop me from leaving.

I guess the deed is done. With my ass sore and feeling empty, I walked out and called for an Uber home. I checked my phone and his WhatsApp photo is not to be seen. Clearly, he’s deleted me off his phone. Doesn’t matter - He used me as much as I used him too.

Nice story ! 

On 4/27/2020 at 2:19 PM, thatbrownmusxle said:

I remember 3 years ago during term break. I was really horny and I got to know of BW from another friend. He said this is the website where I can meet horny daddies - Which is perfect for me. I don’t want a sugar daddy. I just want an older guy to fuck my brains out. 

And about 3 years ago, while I was reading the forum, I found this dude who could host, somewhere at Beach Road and so I took an Uber down from hall (back when Uber was still available lol) and went to his flat. Quite an interesting flat. I was more excited about this Chinese daddy - In his late 40s? Muscly and hairy. I noticed his arm hair and wisps of jetblack armpit hair trying to escape from the corners of his singlet. He gave me a glass of water and asked about me. Gave him the bare minimum details - My age, was in uni and looking to get fucked. Finished the cold drink and he grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me in for a wet kiss.

Fuck, this is why I love daddies. He smells like soap, he kisses me enthusiastically, I know he’s hard the minute I entered - Saw a tent in his FBTs. He uses his tongue to tease my lips and my tongue while his other hand was grabbing my butt. “You so handsome, you still want daddy?” I smiled and nodded while I kissed him back. He then pulled me to his room. And I see a bottle of lube and condoms by his bedside table.

He stripped to his undies - A nipple ring, trail of hair from his navel to that tight NUM red boxer briefs and sat on the bed. He put his arms behind his head and I see that magnificent bush rooted in his armpit. Fuzzy, wiry, dense and long. “You slowly take out and show me.” Well, I was ready to put on a show. I came to his place in my shorts and my OCS singlet and no underwear. I was cleanly shaven and even douched before coming. With one hand, I wet my fingers with my saliva and rubbed them on my nipples and the other hand loosened the knot on my shorts. I pulled down my shorts and my hard cock jumped out.

”Wow. Your juice is coming out.” Daddy noticed that my cock was leaking, he sat up and moved towards me and used his fingers to wipe it off my cockhead and fed me my own precum. “You feeling horny for daddy?” I sucked his fingers in my mouth even harder.

I kneeled before him and pulled down his underwear. He’s hard too — A good average cock with a pretty bush. 6 inches but what I loved was that it was uncut and his foreskin was thick and loose and I could see his cockhead peeking out from it. I held his hot cock with both hands and pulled back the foreskin. It’s thicker at the base and I could smell a combination of sweat and musk emitting from that dense bush. I smiled and placed my nose in his bush and took a deep sniff. Fuck. Daddy’s ripe.

”You want to taste daddy?” I nodded. I wrapped his cockhead around my lips and took my time to flick his red cockhead and piss slit, before engulfing it down as much as I can. Daddy encouraged me as I see him throw his head back licking his biceps and sniffing his armpit which aroused me even more. I deepthroated him to the hilt and held my breath feeling his pubic bush tickling my nose. I took a deep breath and pulled myself off his dick. I looked down. I was pre-cumming so much it was leaking to my thighs.

”Come here. You suck daddy some more. I want to eat your ass.” I got on to a 69 and I felt his lips and tongue dive right into my hole. I puckered my ass and relaxed it as I felt his rough hands pull my cheeks apart to give my ass what I would consider one of the best tongue lashings of my life. The more he got my ass wet and prepped for his cock, the more I tried to return the favour by sucking on his cock harder. I also rolled his hairy and sweaty balls in my hands and I started tasting his salty precum in my mouth. That’s when he pushed me off suddenly. “Stop stop. Must slow down. Wah you nearly make daddy cum.”

I climbed on top of him and we made out. Daddy keeps moaning and so I held his arms above his head and found my treasure - His hairy pits all for me. I licked him from his neck, and teased him by his nipples. I didn’t want to rush to his pits. I needed to earn it. So I licked, tongued and nibbled his nipples, rotating from the pierced left one to the right one. He continues moaning and encouraging me with his slutty ahhs and cries of yes, baby. And when I felt like his cries of lust have reached a level of high, I moved to his pits. Fuck. Sweaty. Sour. Musky. Manly. There’s some left over talcum powder smell but my tongue brushed through that coarse armpit hair and found myself inhaling deeply into his pits. I cleaned them

out with my saliva and even pulled them with my lips. I looked at daddy and his eyes are closed and his lips curled in and he’s moaning like he’s never felt this good before.

I took my time with his pits and his cock remained hard the entire time. I rubbed my ass on his cock and turned to French kiss him like my life depended on it. His lips seemed cold and I began licking his ear. 

”Yes.”

”Fuck me until I cum?”

”You want it?”

He turned me around to doggy position and ate my ass again. I hear the cap of the lube bottles opened and his wet fingers rubbing my ass. I hear the ruffle of the condom wrapper and ah, fuck. I felt his two fingers inside me, twisting and stretching me open for his daddy cock. Fuck, I want it so bad.

He turned me around to missionary position and pushed my legs up almost touching my ears.

And in one violent push, he shoved his hairy cock inside of me. Fuck that hurt and I shouted. He covered my mouth, and pushed me down before savagely pounding into me. Fuck, this was exactly what I needed. I felt his cock reach deep in me, impaled me and my asslips burning from the assault. My cries muffled by his hand and I lied back feeling him pound and grind into me.

Fuck. It’s barely 3 minutes in and he’s close? I reached out to feel his thick pecs and sweaty body. That dad bod. I used my fingers to criss-cross his nipple piercing. He stopped. 

“I’m very close.”

I leaned up to kiss him and he lay down on my body. His sweaty body on me, and I placed my hand by his manly arms and felt the fuzz of his armpit. He stared at me with his lips in an O position and I tightened my ass to his solitary cock.

He fastened his thrusts into me and I felt his body shake. Daddy erupted into a growl and I felt his cock twitch as he released volleys and volleys of daddy cum into the condom. It just have been like 6 shots and then he collapsed on top of me.

That’s when he told me that he has a delivery to make and he needs to go in 15 minutes. That’s my cue to leave. I slid off his cock, my cock still hard and put on my clothes.

”I never cum so hard before. This is why I love Malay. They really know how to make love.”

Too late for compliments now. I feel the lube on my ass, I gathered my things and bid him goodbye. He didn’t even stop me from leaving.

I guess the deed is done. With my ass sore and feeling empty, I walked out and called for an Uber home. I checked my phone and his WhatsApp photo is not to be seen. Clearly, he’s deleted me off his phone. Doesn’t matter - He used me as much as I used him too.

Just dont understand at the beginning u compliment the daddy is chinese but closing the story you mentioned this ....

”I never cum so hard before. This is why I love Malay. They really know how to make love.”. The daddy is chinese or malay?

yeah if u must pick to couple up with a mature dude (for ltr or relationship), look for a mature fella in terms of maturity, level-headedness and demeanour

Not end up with some f-ing loser in life, like the way I did, for which I am in deep eternal regret

but it's ok, he is older, so hopefully he goes first so I can still experience what it is like to truly live authentically and happily

hope i dont have to wait long for that day so i can be truly free 

Edited by mate69
22 hours ago, thatbrownmusxle said:

Hey guys. So, one of the things that happened to me which I’m not proud of is that I was at KB one day and was being picky and generous at the same time - So I would let the guys touch me and then snake my way into the dark room where I let all sorts of hands and mouths use me. But I remember once there was this one time while I was getting sucked, there was this other daddy who stood behind me and starting licking my ear and kissing my neck while his hands teased my nipples. All I could think about was how hairy his body was. I felt his pubes rubbing on my butt and I felt his chest hair prickling my back. And his cock was fat and hard and leaning on my butt crack. Best part was I was holding on to the railing so my hands were above me. And he was just caressing next, pinching my nipples and the entire time getting my neck wet with his tongue. He then pulled me out of that room and we found ourselves in another cubicle all for ourselves and the first thing he did was to kiss me hard while grabbing my butt. I tried to see his face but I couldn’t cos it was too dark for anything to be visible. I figured he must be dark skinned given that he had this scruff and his furry skin melted to the shadowy state of the room. My hands travelled all over him and it was surely pleasing: a meaty dad bod and a chain around his neck. I slipped my hands into his pits and I felt a thick damp fuzz which made my cock twitch. And he has this thick musky smell of aftershave and musky manly scent that fueled my lust for him even more. That tongue action and sucking my gave drove me crazy. We were both moaning between kisses and never broke as everytime I wanted to pull away, he was real enthusiastic with kissing me even harder. His tongue flicked on mine and he sucked on my lower lip and somehow tastefully shared our combined sweet saliva between kisses.

He spun me around bent me over. I felt the same mouth making bites on my butt. I could feel his hands pulling my cheeks apart as

his fingers pressed up and down my ass. I always douched the first thing when I reach KB, and he knew I was clean and ready.

I was pushed to doggy position, my shoulders on the ground while he pulled my hips up. I was so exposed and I wanted to let this sexy daddy own my ass and fulfill his fantasies with my body. A warm and wet sensation circled around my ass and as I peered back to look at him, my eye caught sight of the chain around his neck. It looked really familiar. Where have I seen that? But in the throes of ecstasy, my vision was blurred as my eyes rolled back as I was being pleasured by his hungry and skillful mouth. His tongue farted into my ass and it slushed around it, his spit making it juicy. I knew he was preparing me for that massive daddy cock. I fantasized about its girth and veins and bit my lower lip as I felt him continue to roll more saliva off his tongue and into my ass. I moaned even louder than before and reached down to touch my cock. I was pre-cumming to the floor and scooped it up and brought it to lubricate my ass even more.

”You want it?”

Shit. Why does that voice sound so familiar? I felt his cockhead covered in his thick foreskin scrapping up and down my moist butthole.

”I can’t hear you. Tell daddy how much you want it. Beg for daddy’s cock.”

I turned around and leaned in to see his face.

”Mr Fernando?”

He was my Primary 5 Form Teacher. I’d recognize that voice anywhere. He taught me English, Maths and PE. I grew up looking up to him and his thick thighs. I knew he was married because he always talked about his family. (Maybe it’s a ploy!) And I remember him wearing polo tshirts and seeing his chest hair escape from the collar and I would spend hours looking at it - Now that’s how I remember the chain. I always found him sexy. He wore Man U jerseys on National Day and it was tight and I remember we used to call him Mr Bear cos his thick muscled forearms and pecs were extra visible under that right red jersey.  I haven’t seen him over 10 years but I recognized that voice anywhere.

Mr Fernando stood there with his right hand covering his cock. I still see it erect almost touching his navel. Fuck, he’s got a big one and it was nestled in a mass of wiry pubic hair. His face in utter shock, eyes widened. His hair has thinned and like his thick wooly chest hair - They’re now salt and pepper. He’s still a ridiculously handsome man to me. Indian Eurasian, his eyes widened in shock as I called his name. I knew he doesn’t recognize me — I was no longer the quiet effeminate boy. OCS and the gym life had given me a different identity.

In a flash, he left the room and I didn’t even chase for him. That’s why I’m not so proud of what I did. I almost let my ex- Primary 5 teacher fuck the living daylights out of me. And you know what? I would have let him. And maybe even exchange numbers cos that would have fulfilled my fantasy of getting pounded by one prime meat daddy who’s eager to stretch my hole and make me his.

Nice story ..love to taste u.

”Yes.”

”Fuck me until I cum?”

”You want it?”

“I’m very close.”

love your story, wish to meet you too hahaha

”Yes.”

”Fuck me until I cum?”

”You want it?”

“I’m very close.”

I have to say... this is really good storytelling?? I miss reading these kinda real-life erotica back in the days when there were treasure troves of them on tumblr and whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic