Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

On 1/10/2021 at 2:17 PM, mikamika said:

30 180 70 chi here, cannot host.

Looking for 40 years old or older, Chinese or Caucasian master who can host. Into army fetish, being in full PT Kit makes me feel submissive.

Upon arrival, I'll change into PT Kit and sediya myself and say "Ready for inspection, sir". You will then proceed to inspect my body, attire and cleanliness. If unsatisfactory, do punish me accordingly.

Order me around like an officer, give me forced workouts while you touch me. After which, we could shower each other thoroughly then proceed with a massage. I will ask for permission to strip and permission to put back on my attire.

During the massage, you can touch me everywhere but I will continue to massage you while in full PT Kit. If unsatisfactory, you can spank and humiliate me or order me to hentak kaki. I will count every spank and thank you for it.

After massage, you can tie me up with my hands up or behind and blindfold me while I kneel and give you a blowjob. Will ask for permission and thank you at every step of the way like a good soldier should.

How long u been slave 

On 1/9/2021 at 5:19 PM, tinkermybutt said:

Mly mature bottom at western side .... with bubble butt and arsehole ready to get pound and to be use, hmu ... I will try my best to serve your horniness. Cant host but ready for toilet fun and outdoor. Hard n hung tool to the front.🍑🥒🥒🍆🥒🥒

I like bubble butt and arsehole to use for anytime

On 12/26/2020 at 1:07 AM, Niceman said:

Hi, I m Chinese. 47.180.85. Not muscular and bit meaty. Average Looking.  Hope to know more young guys who like matured guy. Prefer Chinese. 

Interested, please text me. 

Hi text u

On 10/29/2020 at 12:26 PM, redunder said:

Wowww this topic so active lehhhh, like the environment here, but seem like all from SG, is that any top mature or daddy from msia in here? 

msia Chi btm here. Nice to meet you all.

hi son, which part of malaysia u at ? 

On 2021/1/21 at 3:23 AM, Blow away said:

48 180 60 chn.
I hope I am being understood here.

Seek young top. I enjoy hanging out with younger guys. I just find them cute and it brings out the brotherly affections for me.

Not seeking ltr. Just want buddy/friendship thing. Sex is nice but not necessary. 
I have place at northeast. Prefer to meet for coffee first. Professional job and pleasant looking. Slim and no tummy.

Perhaps best way to describe me based on feedback is that I am intelligent and wise. But actually I am shy and introverted. Guess that’s why I have to resort to using this forum. 

Please pm with your telegram ID.

Hi nice to know u here