Male HQ
justi

Seeking Mature / Older Men Above 40 (找熟男) (Compiled)

Guest Dave

Hi,

I am a newbie & my name is Dave. 35 yrs old chn bi guy here seeking friends at this moment, but if there is a chance to develop to ltr, do drop me a message. i am 150 50 looking for mature uncle 50 yrs & above. You can also email me at ssilverzoommer@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers

Guest zai
Hi,

I am a newbie & my name is Dave. 35 yrs old chn bi guy here seeking friends at this moment, but if there is a chance to develop to ltr, do drop me a message. i am 150 50 looking for mature uncle 50 yrs & above. You can also email me at ssilverzoommer@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers

hi,

i'm zai. new here too. 40 yrs malay looking for ltr and friends.

hi 22 182 88 chn here seek mature bottom in pasir ris area for regular fun. email me: thomas369000@hotmail.com

Hi I am mature 47 chi 171 80 seeking for regular top ...you can contact me at john_sg_99@hotmail.com

Regards,

John

Hi everybody, i am chinese 23 170 88 stocky staying in jurong west and would like to meet mature guys whether married or single to have a drink and be friend. Interested party can pm me or email kelvintp at gmail.com. Hope to hear something soon... Cheers...

Guest -maturechn-

Hi there,

I am mature married 50 168 78 chn living in jurong west near jur pt...would like to know married guys living in the same estate for friend and more...

cheers

Hi there,

Living nearby, how to contact you?

Cheers

Hi there,

I am mature married 50 168 78 chn living in jurong west near jur pt...would like to know married guys living in the same estate for friend and more...

cheers

Guest -maturechn-

Hi,

thanks for the interest....care to give me your email...i can then get in touch with you...

cheers

Hi there,

Living nearby, how to contact you?

Cheers

Hi I am mature 47 chi 171 80 seeking for regular top ...you can contact me at john_sg_99@hotmail.com

Regards,

John

hi i m keen, email me @ yummy_monster@yahoo.com

Guest guest
I m keen to noe u wnt me BJ u

You are scary... :ph34r:

I keep seeing your replies everywhere saying you want to blowjob others, anybody and everybody.

Guest Manly Malay

I am a manly stocky chubby malay guy.Matured and very discreet. Also seeking mature chinese guys for friendship and fun. Email me at sidekick@asia.com If you want clean discreet fun without strings attached check me out...hahah!

I am a manly stocky chubby malay guy.Matured and very discreet. Also seeking mature chinese guys for friendship and fun. Email me at sidekick@asia.com If you want clean discreet fun without strings attached check me out...hahah!

Hey man, do you mind a matured eurasian guy who is attached so is not looking for bf but more of fun and no strings attached fun too. I am vers but more btm and i sure to suck and be fxxked.

dave

Guest Manly Malay
Hey man, do you mind a matured eurasian guy who is attached so is not looking for bf but more of fun and no strings attached fun too. I am vers but more btm and i sure to suck and be fxxked.

dave

Hey sure I am so excited to get to know more about you.

Hey sure I am so excited to get to know more about you.

Can i ask is there a way for us to emil each other instead of here for everybody to read . Keep me informed on your email address?

hi manly malay and bigisme,

if u guys want me to join in for some light fun, I'm into nipples licking and jo, u guys

can email me at tomchai69@yahoo.com

I'm chn,43,172,65

tom

Can i ask is there a way for us to emil each other instead of here for everybody to read . Keep me informed on your email address?

I am 57, chn, 171 65kg, fit n married. like to hv some friend to chat sometime too.

couplefunthai@hotmail.com

Hi there, am 32 165 60 chn, and am seeking fit mature (intellectually and emotionally) guys above 35, preferably non-smokers, for chat, friends, and NSA fun. All races welcome, and so are bi/married guys. Cheers.

Hi there, am 32 165 60 chn, and am seeking fit mature (intellectually and emotionally) guys above 35, preferably non-smokers, for chat, friends, and NSA fun. All races welcome, and so are bi/married guys. Cheers.

Can I ? jeffrey 52, 168 62 chn.

Guest gymmaturefit
[HI 38 170 72chnfit. Wanna chat up?

I'm 48 chn 177 76 gymbuilt - keen to know u

Guest stocky chub

I am 44 stocky chub. Manly and discreet. Would like to contact the other guys above 50 above. Interested parties please write to sidekick@asia.com

Guest gymmerguy
I'm 48 chn 177 76 gymbuilt - keen to know u

hi. i'm 42yrs/chn/173/72kg.

keen to know you also. care to chat?

Guest gymmaturefit
hi. i'm 42yrs/chn/173/72kg.

keen to know you also. care to chat?

nice stats and yes keen to connect. U wanna give me your email address?

Guest gymmerguy
nice stats and yes keen to connect. U wanna give me your email address?

Hi, thanks for your message.

You can reach me at: dudesg_69@hotmail.com

cheers' dave

Guest happy

Hi...I m 34 171 68 chn....can I? any email to get in touch?

Guest Guest
23 c 178 67, any nice fit matured guys to meet up :)

Would you or anyone else be looking for an athletic matured bimarried guy living in the west, for a NSA fun sessions? Need to chat or meet up first as intro.