Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

Young 21 yo Chinese needs a daddy to play with! Open to any kinky ideas and am available now. Any experienced daddy to spread this shy boy's butt cheeks?cleanly shaven and filled with cum this week :x   Willing to travel now!

I am looking for a mature (at least 38+) top guy out there who is interested to do some roleplaying. Something like boss-employee, cop-victim, teacher-student. Important is that you are healthy, dominant, clean and very discreet, have some fantasy and we can trust each other. I am a bottom guy who loves to worship cock and I like to get my mouth f***. Get in touch if you are interested. I am a partnered white guy, 35 years old, 196cm tall and weight 90 kg. Cheers

Mature manly btm daddy bear here. Well I am looking for guys of legal age to see where it goes from there. Not opposed to sex but something more than sex would be great.I prefer fit guys or at least toned guys. got my place if it leads to fun and if you have high drive , I can match it :). Hope to hear from you. PM me please and I don't com e here often so please pm me and me patient. Thanks

Height: 176

Weight: 83

Waist: 33

Race: Chinese Singaporean

Located in: Bukit Panjang

Hobbies: Design books, typography, read, movies, manga, mobile games. Do not club. Never been to saunas or masseurs.

Looking for a date, LTR, commitment and eventually life partner. Prefers skinny, slim, lean or muscular guy. Sorry not into chubs, Indians or Caucasians. Don't really care about looks but must have basic hygiene.

If you are ready to settle down and go for a little dating, pls send me a message or chat me on Line mydogatemywork. Thanks~

To find true perfection, we must love the imperfect, perfectly.

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic