Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

Any daddy chasers who are top n live in Bedok?  Daddy btm wants u! 

On 02/05/2011 at 4:13 PM, bintangman said:

me also interested in daddy... any daddy here can pm me... me 34yo/175cm/72kgs/chn

I am chi daddy btm 60/167/75 with slight tummy n fleshy chest with nice nips. Looking to service 30something yr old tops with 6". I give good blow job n have waiting manhole to take u in.

Guest johnsonklt

any top  young boy into mature

would like to worship ur body fr head 

shower by ur golden water

like also to smell ur sweaty feet after

wearing   socks & shoes   whole day

I can massage for u too

I  am  mature    63ch   1.69   53 

staying with my bro family in the west area

I hv no place,  meet either at ur place

or 2hr hotel 

Hi guys, I'm a straight guy. 49 years old, local Chinese male. I'm a married guy. I'm here looking for a long term buddy for some light fun like cuddling, touching, rubbing and do hj for each other. Not into anal sex and bj. I do enjoy sports like jogging, swimming and badminton. At times, we can also meet for sports. Hope to find a sincere buddy who is open-minded and enjoy body contact with me. Sorry for no Indians and chubby guys. Prefer guys not older than 35 years old. Please be clean and disease free! If you are thinking of trying and flirting around, sorry that I'm not the right guy for you. No money involved please! Hope to hear from you guys soon!

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic