Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

2 minutes ago, von said:

any older guy in his 40s-50s any race home alone butt naked wants his ass licked eaten deep? and cum swallowed complete?

you lay back face down on pillow ass up my tongue in ur ass lick rim nice n deep

u hold my head fuck my mouth till u pump your cum down my throat. I swallow every drop down my throat

I suck you dry. cum n go. quick n simple.

50yo lean dark hairs 167 60kg.

You host or have a place this afternoon

rimming sucking 1.JPG

PMed You

On 3/21/2019 at 12:30 PM, Whoopsie said:

Horny and looking for a daddy to play with.  Open to many ideas and pm me your location of where you can host, what you would like to do.

Haven’t had fun in almost a year and would love a mature to spark that curiousness in me again. Cleanly shaven and ready for fun .

Line : whoopsie. (with the dot)

Found any?

mid 30's cauc guy seeking older, kinky, daddy/grandpa/uncles to have fun with my ass. Older the better (50++). 

Like kinky play and like daddies and uncles to enjoy using my ass. 

Chubby and bigger uncles and daddies step the front of the line. Daddies and uncles who have friends who would like to watch or tag team, first in!

PM me. 

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic