Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest Dave

Hi,

I am a newbie & my name is Dave. 35 yrs old chn bi guy here seeking friends at this moment, but if there is a chance to develop to ltr, do drop me a message. i am 150 50 looking for mature uncle 50 yrs & above. You can also email me at ssilverzoommer@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I am a newbie & my name is Dave. 35 yrs old chn bi guy here seeking friends at this moment, but if there is a chance to develop to ltr, do drop me a message. i am 150 50 looking for mature uncle 50 yrs & above. You can also email me at ssilverzoommer@yahoo.com.sg

Cheers

hi,

i'm zai. new here too. 40 yrs malay looking for ltr and friends.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Manly Malay

I am a manly stocky chubby malay guy.Matured and very discreet. Also seeking mature chinese guys for friendship and fun. Email me at sidekick@asia.com If you want clean discreet fun without strings attached check me out...hahah!

I am a manly stocky chubby malay guy.Matured and very discreet. Also seeking mature chinese guys for friendship and fun. Email me at sidekick@asia.com If you want clean discreet fun without strings attached check me out...hahah!

Hey man, do you mind a matured eurasian guy who is attached so is not looking for bf but more of fun and no strings attached fun too. I am vers but more btm and i sure to suck and be fxxked.

dave

Guest Manly Malay
Hey man, do you mind a matured eurasian guy who is attached so is not looking for bf but more of fun and no strings attached fun too. I am vers but more btm and i sure to suck and be fxxked.

dave

Hey sure I am so excited to get to know more about you.

• 3 months later...
Hi there, am 32 165 60 chn, and am seeking fit mature (intellectually and emotionally) guys above 35, preferably non-smokers, for chat, friends, and NSA fun. All races welcome, and so are bi/married guys. Cheers.

Hi...I m 34 171 68 chn....can I? any email to get in touch?

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic