Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

Guest william

Hi do you have an email for me to send info to you? or please reply me at "singym@yahoo.com" thks

Hi, 34 year old SG chinese guy - stats 165cm & 68kg seeking mature chinese guys aged 40 and above as buddies to hang out. Interested please pm me. Thanks.

Guest Bicurious

Hi, 34 year old SG chinese guy - stats 165cm & 68kg seeking mature chinese guys aged 40 and above as buddies to hang out. Interested please pm me. Thanks.

Hi , 48 year old sg chinese guy, 176cm and 75kg bicurious. interested pls email i1bimen@yahoo.com.sg

Hello,

I am seeking for established businessmen, engineers etc who are mature and manly top. I am strongly attracted to married family man type who just want discreet fun or someone to keep you company. Singles are also welcome. I understand your need for being discreet and also your busy schedule and just want to help you relieve your stress. I am 33 chn btm guy, straight acting and discreet, willing to serve you. Please e-mail me at zenith2003_sg@yahoo.com.sg and we can arrange to meet up.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ben

I am 32 years old single guy. I get turned on by older males. Any old guy interested mail me. Race nationality no issue.

how to contact u. and_rew142@yahoo.com.sg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am 28 and seeking older men above 40 for some fun. Am willing to wear skimpy swim trunks and gstrings to be groped by older men. If interested do contact me at robliv16@yahoo.com thanks:)

u hav fb or myspace acc? can add me.

Hi, I am 28 and seeking older men above 40 for some fun. Am willing to wear skimpy swim trunks and gstrings to be groped by older men. If interested do contact me at robliv16@yahoo.com thanks:)

care to intro more about yourself

Guest manlybi

hi

i am a discreet and friendly chinest at east

40+++ 180 85kg manly, mature chinese, i still gym and swim

like to know any young guy, who is curious or stocky or bi or ....

i like mutual and safe fun only

write to me with stats, Mobile phone number (i text u only) and pic

Guest why only 1964

Hi, i am looking for someone who was born on year 1964 (Dragon year) for friend or more.

I am chinese 30 170 70. Looking forward to hear from you :)

I just curious, why only 1964? i am from 1963 so will that be ok?

Hi, i am looking for someone who was born on year 1964 (Dragon year) for friend or more.

BTW, one is "born in the year 1964 (or whatever year)," not "born on year, etc." You are born on a certain day, but born in a certain year. English 101! Cheers!

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

41yo, Eurasian, 165cm, 70kg Executive, somewhat stocky chaser top seeks similar or cubby/chubby/bears and/or mature btm/flex. PM me to find out more. Thanks.

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Guest kk tan

Hi there,

I am mature married 50 168 78 chn living in jurong west near jur pt...would like to know married guys living in the same estate for friend and more...

cheers

Hi there; would like to meet up with you. I'm chin, 30, 159, 53.

Hi there, am 32 165 60 chn, and am seeking fit mature (intellectually and emotionally) guys above 35, preferably non-smokers, for chat, friends, and NSA fun. All races welcome, and so are bi/married guys. Cheers.

hi want to know u more...kinda interesting and resplendent. message me at my jam_t2002@msn.com or jam_t2002@yahoo.com

cheers!!!

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic