Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

Guest singamature

33/179/88 chinese

looking for matured men above 45 and not into slim :)

prefer more meat or chubby:)

thanks

hi dude! me younger looking decent mature chinese single 50s 174 74

not slim,not chubby,just medium fleshy ... :) how to hookup with you?

cheers!

Guest mature exe

I'm chinese 37/175/80kg manly discreet seeking mature chubby execs for safe fun or more. Like to know you better.

Hear from you soon.

Can you sent me your email address so can reach you soon. thanks

• 1 month later...

What do you mean by 'look so hot'? What are the ages of these mature men, who look so hot?

Well, maybe meaty guys who look like they are in shape and proportional.

I define mature men from the late thirties and beyond. The stereotype is always forty-something.

Basically, a hot mature man is someone who maintains himself, i.e. a DILF.

Well, for a rough example, I think Parker Williams (the pxxn star) is a DILF.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=parker+williams&bav=on.2,or.&wrapid=tlif129975023727710&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1579&bih=696

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

Well, maybe meaty guys who look like they are in shape and proportional.

I define mature men from the late thirties and beyond. The stereotype is always forty-something.

Basically, a hot mature man is someone who maintains himself, i.e. a DILF.

Well, for a rough example, I think Parker Williams (the pxxn star) is a DILF.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=parker+williams&bav=on.2,or.&wrapid=tlif129975023727710&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1579&bih=696

Hmmm...why would a young man like you be interested in a matured man? I've to apologise, but I'm just curious.

Guest Guest

Mature guy, I would like to know u better. I'm a mature and also a senior admirer.

I'm 42, 183, 75. Straight looking, top, spec.

Wanna to have a drink?

Add me keoll125@hotmail.com. Keen to get to know u.
Guest Guest

Mature guy, I would like to know u better. I'm a mature and also a senior admirer.

I'm 42, 183, 75. Straight looking, top, spec.

Wanna to have a drink?

Want have a drink with u. Add me kroll25@hotmail.com.

Hmmm...why would a young man like you be interested in a matured man? I've to apologise, but I'm just curious.

Maybe because I talk so weird that only mature men understand what I say.

And mature men are quite manly in a way...hehe.

Probably developed the liking from pxxn perhaps.

When I see some hot mature men, I feel like a vixen because I have this urge to snatch them away from their wives. :oops:

Don't get me wrong that I didn't receive enough love.

I come from a family where I have a loving father and nice uncles. :lol:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LKL11

Hi Moderator, I can't start new topic in Personal folder and so I posted in the main forum. My registered member name is LKL11

My Stat: Chinese, 41, 183, 75, tall, athletic and straight acting. My interests are jogging, swimming, walking along seaside, movies, music and occasionally seafood meals. Definitely not looking for a sugar daddy or can’t be a sugar son either.

If you are mature man above 50 year, straight-acting, Non-Chub (personal preferance) and would like to know a younger mature friend that you can communicate and befriend with, let’s start communicating now. If you like to stroll along east coast follow by breakfast, a swim in the sea or swimming pool or sun-tanning, I would very much like to join you.

I am having a break in the month of April and if you would like to have a good breakfast or have a coffee in the east. Do email me at kokleonglee11@yahoo.com. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest LKL11

Nonsense. If you can post in the Main,you can post in Personal.

Do that again, I will beat your backside.

Thanks moderator. Will do a print screen if I can't start a new topic again Under personal folder. 

thanks all for the emails. Maybe I should write more specifically about my personal preference. I prefer Chinese/Japanese/Korean/taiwanese/ chinese Malaysian, >50, btm/ver, average built for the physical side. More importantly, open for communication as I'm a pretty straight forward person and would like the same. Of course, all our communication shall keep for our reference only. 

If I just want a sexual ONS more than friendship, I could just visit directly to sauna. I would like to have friend or friends that I can have coffee with in my place or his place. Has a leisure walk along part and seaside; swim together, play golf (range, i'm beginner) together, or just listen oldies in pub/ my place or yours. Stress-free kinda of social visit. If possible, maybe we can go for a overseas trip at a later stage  We will split the bills. I ain't looking for sugar daddies or wanna to become sugar son either. 

GE is coming, maybe we can go to the Party's speech in heavily contested SRC or GRC. Just a suggestion, as everyone has their preferences. And I open to your choices. 

Hope to hear from all mature man >50 soon!!!!

For a self intro, I'm 24yrs this year. 183,72. Chn. Flex

I'm tall and slim, but not muscle built.

My hobbies are watching movies, listening to Chinese pop and playing computer games.

I'm looking for LTR with mature / fatherly guy who is above 40yrs old and being flex, non-smoker

I'm financially sound. Have been working for a couple of years. definitely not looking for a sugar daddy or whatever it's called.

If you think we might click, send me private message.

Pls include your age, martial status, area that you live in and also a photo of you. Wearing specs is a plus :)

email sapphire_1987(at)hotmail(dot)com

Edited by Sapphire
  • G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic