Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

Guest marlkh

chinese, 50 years old.

168, 58 kg.

email : tkqiu@yahoo.com.sg

Hello Mature 50yo guy, im seeking discreet fun with man like your age.

If keen, pls email me at marlkh@hotmail.com

tks!

For a self intro, I'm 24yrs this year. 183,72. Chn. Flex

I'm tall and slim, but not muscle built.

My hobbies are watching movies, listening to Chinese pop and playing computer games.

I'm looking for mature / fatherly guy who is above 40yrs old and being flex.

I'm financially sound. Have been working for a couple of years. definitely not looking for a sugar daddy or whatever it's called.

If you think we might click, send me private message.

Pls include your age, martial status, area that you live in and also a photo of you. Wearing specs is a plus :)

Hi, Am keen to know you. 53chn 174/62 single, east.

Daddy seekers got so many types:

1. attracted to daddy type sexually

2. want a fatherly figure only as mentor or guidence.

3. not into sex but want daddy to buy things for him

Some daddy are just happy to spend time and money with younger guys just being with them.

Some boys like the ability to dominate a fatherly figure sexually while others goes for the security of being sayang by daddy.

Guest Echoss

I am 47 Chinese 65 kg 165. Looking to befriend guys in their late 30s and 40s who workout and swim. Please leave your email so that I contact with you. Those looking for ons please do not respond. Really looking to make discreet, straight acting decent friends in this Aj circle.

Guest Guest

I m mature lean fit tanned man swim run regularly.

Stat age 49 h 166 w 56.

keen to meet for coffee write to me

hi keen to get to know u. Add me kroll125@hotmail.com

My hobbies are watching movies, listening to Chinese pop and playing computer games.

I'm financially sound. Have been working for a couple of years. definitely not looking for a sugar daddy or whatever it's called.

Pls include your age, martial status, area that you live in and also a photo of you. Wearing specs is a plus :)

hi i am 179 40 80 u keen

Guest ken lee

Hi. Ken here. 50 and staying in thewest. Email kimichi-kenlee@hotmail.com. Pls keep in contact at 93836393 TKS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Forgotten Lots.. I hope not..

Seems like it is more difficult to get new frens or to know someone when a person hit 45 onwards. I believe there's some like minded ppl around who would like to get to know others and kill times over the weekend or so.

Can we start off from here..thx..

Seems like it is more difficult to get new frens or to know someone when a person hit 45 onwards. I believe there's some like minded ppl around who would like to get to know others and kill times over the weekend or so.

sure.

pm me if you like.

I am only 42, can i be part of it ?

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest See who is talking

Yes, it is possible, but the first step is to register as member with BW.

Seems like it is more difficult to get new friends or to know someone when a person hit 45 onwards...

i really don't think age is the issue frankly, mostly it's depends what you seek what type of friends you are looking for.

most people want sincere friends & claimed that look is not a problem at all, however normally it is not the true.

no expectation, no disappointment.

Edited by snowball
Guest Look vs number

I agree age is not an issue. It is the look that matters....hahaha. Very practical hor.

Some people age 25 look like ah pek, some who is 55yo still look so handsome and youthful.

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic