Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Guest Zee Ka Moz
9 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yesterday after there was his guy in running attire sitting on the step. Little did he know (or perhaps he knew) that his shorts' inner lining was not holding up well and his balls were revealing. Wanted to go over to tell him but my friend came and I went off. 

Morale of the story: Do check your shorts if you are freeballing and seated on low ground. :P

Never tell him to cover up later Zika mozzie attracted to the smell there fly in and bite his balls.

Well this happened  yesterday while at the beach. The bf and I were tanning. Not too far from us was this guy, wearing shorts, but somehow from my angle, lying on my stomach, I could zoom right into his crotch and through his shorts opening. He was bear type, a little hairy. Compared to everyone else on the beach, he is probably most covered up. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

On 9/5/2016 at 9:10 AM, bluerunner said:

Yesterday after there was his guy in running attire sitting on the step. Little did he know (or perhaps he knew) that his shorts' inner lining was not holding up well and his balls were revealing. Wanted to go over to tell him but my friend came and I went off. 

Morale of the story: Do check your shorts if you are freeballing and seated on low ground. :P

i think part of my balls were exposed in such instance when i go for my training ahhah esp the groin stretches.....

My fb lives in the 2nd storey of a HDB shophouse in a ulu estate facing the jungle at the back where his bedroom is.

He'll leave the windows open even when we have sex. One day he was busy fucking me in doggy position. I was facing the windows and I was looking out the windows. Suddenly I noticed a man in one of the trees peeping at us. I quickly told my fb to stop.

But he was reluctant to stop saying he's getting close and only goes to close the blinds after I pushed him. He said it's probably those peeping toms, no harm letting them peep.

After sex, I went down to the kopitiam for food. Then I noticed that uncle who was in the tree peeping at me. He don't even pretend not knowing me but stared at me right at the next table. The fact that he knows when to peep and recognized me, I think he peeped before and climbed the tree when he saw me walking to my fb flat.

On 9/8/2016 at 10:49 AM, Guest Btmm said:

My fb lives in the 2nd storey of a HDB shophouse in a ulu estate facing the jungle at the back where his bedroom is.

He'll leave the windows open even when we have sex. One day he was busy fucking me in doggy position. I was facing the windows and I was looking out the windows. Suddenly I noticed a man in one of the trees peeping at us. I quickly told my fb to stop.

But he was reluctant to stop saying he's getting close and only goes to close the blinds after I pushed him. He said it's probably those peeping toms, no harm letting them peep.

After sex, I went down to the kopitiam for food. Then I noticed that uncle who was in the tree peeping at me. He don't even pretend not knowing me but stared at me right at the next table. The fact that he knows when to peep and recognized me, I think he peeped before and climbed the tree when he saw me walking to my fb flat.

Ask your BF what happens if peeping toms got camera and post your pics all over the web?

Half an hour ago, was walking to the bus stop from my block to work.there was an ahpek cycling in the opposite direction wearing very short shorts.he was paddling so hard until he didnt realise his cock is dangling n exposed at the corner of his shorts.the pinkish head is poping out.still pink hor.hardly use or still single. Guess a malay lady who was walking behind me saw that too.huahahaha..

Edited by cutejack

The following is not really an exposure of private part but worth mentioning. 

Last evening, in the train, there was a couple(?)/gal-boy. 

The guy was in low rising khaki and woven long sleeve shirt. He was holding on the bar above. His shirt went up and pants hanging very low to on his hips (low waist mah). His cK underwear band could be seen. One can also be some of his pubic hair (not too bushy or too long) growing above his underwear band. 

He looked down and I was sure he could see that his band and pubes were showing. He did not do anything to cover it! No a complain here but a sharing. TGIF!

On ‎16‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 9:46 AM, bluerunner said:

The following is not really an exposure of private part but worth mentioning. 

Last evening, in the train, there was a couple(?)/gal-boy. 

The guy was in low rising khaki and woven long sleeve shirt. He was holding on the bar above. His shirt went up and pants hanging very low to on his hips (low waist mah). His cK underwear band could be seen. One can also be some of his pubic hair (not too bushy or too long) growing above his underwear band. 

He looked down and I was sure he could see that his band and pubes were showing. He did not do anything to cover it! No a complain here but a sharing. TGIF!

yes bluerunner, I noticed that more men(not sure gays or not)  - younger ones definitely, tend to wear thicker bands, as if the thicker bands will protect them from getting air into their tummy/navel

even with their biz shirts, I can easily see that , not sure why

I hope my fav brands will save on thicker bands/fabrics and pass me cost-savings instead

2 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

yes bluerunner, I noticed that more men(not sure gays or not)  - younger ones definitely, tend to wear thicker bands, as if the thicker bands will protect them from getting air into their tummy/navel

even with their biz shirts, I can easily see that , not sure why

I hope my fav brands will save on thicker bands/fabrics and pass me cost-savings instead

@lovehandle bitch why u r so stingy and cheapskate and want to act ATAS?????  Lol 

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

yes bluerunner, I noticed that more men(not sure gays or not)  - younger ones definitely, tend to wear thicker bands

Personally, I'm not a fan of thick band underwear. Mainly because I'm small built and thick band does not go well on my small frame body. 

Like you mentioned, there are many underwear that comenw thick band. No choice, I have to be more selective. 

sometimes when no1 is around, I will strip (totally naked or at least w an undies) and walk to kitchen

oooops but I think I forgotten is daytime, and I realised my neighbour is watering plants at the windows (opposite of my flat), I was standing at the tap, thinking hard on how to leave the kitchen w/o him peeping at me, I can see that he is trying to adjust his body/head to "view" more

can see that he should be mid-age wearing those typical men's singlet

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

sometimes when no1 is around, I will strip (totally naked or at least w an undies) and walk to kitchen

oooops but I think I forgotten is daytime, and I realised my neighbour is watering plants at the windows (opposite of my flat), I was standing at the tap, thinking hard on how to leave the kitchen w/o him peeping at me, I can see that he is trying to adjust his body/head to "view" more

@lovehandle Nice story ....... Sigh sad !

1 hour ago, lovehandle said:

haha..It's alright.

Once at 5am in the morning, I saw my next block Chinese guy walked to the balcony naked to collect his towel.

I dunno if he saw me or not but he seemed to be taking his time and did not give a damn who is looking at that hour.

Also saw my angmoh neighbor walked to the balcony clad only in his white (CK?) underwear. Big bulge. He saw me. He quickly went in and draw his curtain. :P

I always walk to kitchen at 11+ pm in only my undies which I'm sure those in the opposite block kitchen(our kitchen face one another) can see.

Couple of times I notice a man in the opposite higher floor seem to be watching. Anyway it's a short while before I go into bathroom, didn't really bother.

Sometimes I stand infront of the mirror near the kitchen washing my face, and that's it. Less than 5 mins.

31 minutes ago, Leanmeat said:

I always walk to kitchen at 11+ pm in only my undies which I'm sure those in the opposite block kitchen(our kitchen face one another) can see.

Couple of times I notice a man in the opposite higher floor seem to be watching. Anyway it's a short while before I go into bathroom, didn't really bother.

Sometimes I stand infront of the mirror near the kitchen washing my face, and that's it. Less than 5 mins.

Who knows the higher floor guy could b bw member too?hahaha.

14 hours ago, Freakboy said:

Shit, if it was me I'll wake him up and ask him for a quick fun hehe

He's just a young boy. Aren't you worried he will call the police for sexual harassment?

i live in those connected terrace kind... with an ensuite toilet.

the toilet has a window. then one day i didnt realise my neighbour is repainting their whole house... i walked to the toilet naked with the windows open brushing my teeth .. i saw the painter uncle look in my toilet and try to see my down there..

lol..

On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Guest guest said:

i live in those connected terrace kind... with an ensuite toilet.

the toilet has a window. then one day i didnt realise my neighbour is repainting their whole house... i walked to the toilet naked with the windows open brushing my teeth .. i saw the painter uncle look in my toilet and try to see my down there..

lol..

Then how u react.point there n grin to him sexily?lol

On 29/09/2016 at 10:18 AM, cutejack said:

Then how u react.point there n grin to him sexily?lol

lol i just pretend never see him and continue brushing my teeth while playing to make it hard lol

Last evening I was taking the mrt. I had my seat and standing in front of me was a prc guy in executive  wear, busy w his phone. His zipper was undone. 

I saw it and I stood up and told him, "your zipper is undone". 

He looked at me like a deer caught in the spotlight. I repeated. Same reaction from him. I looked at an Indian guy (looked like a Bangla worker) standing next to him. He laughed. 

I gave the prc guy a "roll eye" and I alighted the train. 

Guest Entrance
On September 6, 2016 at 4:50 AM, Anderson said:

[PHOTO OF GUY IN WHITE SHIRT & GREEN SHORTS]

When people post photos of innocent or unsuspecting folks -- please cover their faces -- or start the photos below their eyes. Imagine the problems this guy could suffer, because of that photo, if anybody who knows him ever finds this thread online. Once again, the ways people can be inconsiderate and thoughtless continue to amaze me, unfortunately.

6 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Last evening I was taking the mrt. I had my seat and standing in front of me was a prc guy in executive  wear, busy w his phone. His zipper was undone. 

I saw it and I stood up and told him, "your zipper is undone". 

He looked at me like a deer caught in the spotlight. I repeated. Same reaction from him. I looked at an Indian guy (looked like a Bangla worker) standing next to him. He laughed. 

I gave the prc guy a "roll eye" and I alighted the train. 

I don't understand the PRC guy's reaction. Do you mean he looked puzzled ('cos he dun understand the English?) or he purposely acted "scared" ('cos he thinks pls mind ur own business?)? Or is he an exhibitionist?

31 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I don't understand the PRC guy's reaction. Do you mean he looked puzzled ('cos he dun understand the English?) or he purposely acted "scared" ('cos he thinks pls mind ur own business?)? Or is he an exhibitionist?

I think he dun understand lah. English not v good I guess

1 hour ago, ZKT279 said:

What r they doing?

Crunches.

Reminds me of army days where I once thought I saw a fellow campmate's privates.

We were sitting down in PT attire and he wore boxers. Saw it peeking out but wasn't the best view since it was a bit obscured.

Think he was cut though and the imagery was good enough.

21 hours ago, Guest Entrance said:

When people post photos of innocent or unsuspecting folks -- please cover their faces -- or start the photos below their eyes. Imagine the problems this guy could suffer, because of that photo, if anybody who knows him ever finds this thread online. Once again, the ways people can be inconsiderate and thoughtless continue to amaze me, unfortunately.

I agree -- even if the distortion only consists of putting fake sunglasses on the guy's face, or just coloring in the lens if he is wearing glasses to make them look like shades, such as in the case of the exerciser in the middle of the group doing crunches.

Happened to see quite a few accidental exposures as well
Used to have this friend in camp who very obviously freeballs 
He is usually topless walking around in the bunk wearing only his no.4 pants with the top two buttons undone sometimes 
His pants would ride so low that his thick bush can be seen, too bad can't see his dick
Other times he would sleep in that attire as well and his butt crack would be exposed 

On another occasion, saw this guy in the gym( quite empty at that time), he was wearing the SAF admin shorts but was wearing a pair of really loose boxers underneath that so while working out, his dick and balls were in full display from where he was sitting 
Really quite a sight as everything was on display

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, wintersnow said:

today while i was shopping early in hypermarket, the staff were busy setting up new choco displays for xmas and this guy probably too into his job had both his pants and underwear hanging below his waist showing a big area of his butt 

Oh yes. i do see this quite often at local mart like fairprice. 

Yesterday after dinner in Little India, I thought of taking a walk around the place.  It was about 10pm and while taking a short cut through one of the less crowded lanes, I saw a group of 5 Indians sleeping along the 5-foot way.  As usual, I took my time to browse and to my delight saw one of them sleeping with a big bulge in his pants.  I pretended to hang around to check emails on my handphone, slowly hovering nearer and nearer to Mr Hardon.  When I was close enough I could see that he was very well endowed.  His cock (estimated to be at least 6 inches and fairly thick) snaked down his left thigh, forming a huge bulge in the leg of his trousers.  His shirt was somewhat ruffled upwards exposing a long trail of short wiry hair from his navel down to below his low-waist cotton bermudas.  I would love to see more but unfortunately his trousers were tightly secured.

What a sight!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.